FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1978657

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING
>NO META DISCUSSION

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1IZcDypit9h39ogmruHMmrPF0no_Ny-MsmvGnNclHEWE/edit?usp=sharing
pastebin.com/53tE0pUx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the extra arrow after the previous thread link
Time to make a new thread

xth for ignorant vandalism

Yesterday or today, it doesn't matter.
What matters is that this is amazing.

Much obliged rugrats.

I claim this thread in the name of ZOOM GAS

>that orgy between Helen, the Germans and the doc
Only the best

Now this is what I imagine your face always looks like.

"The Itch"

docs.google.com/document/d/1IZcDypit9h39ogmruHMmrPF0no_Ny-MsmvGnNclHEWE/edit?usp=sharing

This yarn really spoke to me. A similar incident appeared in my life a few weeks ago, so this one feels closer to the heart than most stories I've written lately have been.

>Wake up beside of this fucker
>You're tied up and weak
What do you do user?

>wake up in anime land

Use Secret Suit Jutsu

Next Weekend; Pizza party and Zoom Gas.
Be there or be square

Dead inside and perpetually on the verge of break down? Yep!

Aggressively evacuate my bowls.

Die of dysentery.

Final time I'm reposting this without demand
pastebin.com/53tE0pUx

Hope everyone's doing well and sorry again for being creatively bankrupt for quite a while.

snap snap snap snap snap snap snapK snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap Isnap snap snap snap snap snap snap Lsnap snap snap snap snap snap snapL snap snap snap snap snap snap snapY snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapY snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap Osnap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapU snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap Rsnap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapF snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap Asnap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapM snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap Isnap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapL snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snapY snap snap snap snap snap snap snap snap.

Take care.

I look at him and say "I drive." before I kick his teeth down his throat and shut his mouth for him.

>skulls in the heads
It's just not the same as that one image from FNAF1 that I can't seem to find right now.

This reminds me of my favorite passage from George R R Martin's critically acclaimed series, A Song of Fire and Ice
>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>that desperation
Good lord, you can feel it as you read.

Thanks George RR Martin. Although I haven't read a good fantasy book in a while and the copy of Dune I picked up still needs to be read.

I really dug the deadpan delivery. You have a certain zest with the way your characters monologue. The story 's ambiguous ending is really cool, because you get an uneasy feeling from the final line. The protagonist can be anywhere- on Afton's table, telling one of the "human" workers, and so on. It's an open-ended question to the reader as to where the protagonist is right now.

I've found writing to be like eating steak fries. When you get a hot one in your mouth, you roll it around a little before you swallow. I feel this story is dripping with your sweat and saliva.

>I feel this story is dripping with your sweat and saliva.
The judge said 200 yards at ALL TIMES.

What the fuck are you on about?

This?

Yeah, that one!

Reposting; moved some of the dialogue around.

Hey, glad you enjoyed it.

Wait, is this image actually from the game? I never saw anything like this.

I'm glad to hear that. The dawning frustration when someone starts feeling it leads to some grave misjudgments, and I wanted to capture that spark of desperation.

It's on tcrf.net. If it's in the files, it must've gone unused.

i think he means drink some damn water between fucking sessions

>this bon

What's this?

It was probably made by a crazy person.

Reposting Blonnie for the evening crowd

It means he gave his story careful thought.

Reposting William S Pumpkins to springlock the HELL, outta you!

Any questions...?

Yeah. Where is he?

Lying on the ground dead from being sprung

I forgot a minor part of that repost. The post I was reposting.

Nice pic man. It's your best work yet.

Why is this even a trend? Who thinks, man you know what would really enhance my Easter treat experience? Anuses.

William looks like an older version of William Wilson, CIA.

You're correct.

If I pull off that springsuit, will he die?

Mr. Afton, I'm CIA.

It's like an autistic savant's version of Big Dog. I'm honestly impressed and unimpressed at the same time.

there's literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck a killer robot

Remember to got out and vote for your favorite lunatic later this month

voting is gay

>Ballora's the shortest animatronic in the game

Have a nice vacation.

lewd??

wheres bees

crazy, you gotta tell us which one at least dummy

Dead.

Legal marijuana now

what do you mean dead

Didn't et piza

They left the thread and deleted their tumblr, they don't exist anymore.

I'm thinking that the older one was better with the dialog.

The last "I take out the trash" was kind of like a final statement compared to the new one.

Ballora's the second-tallest of the SL robots. Funtime Freddy is third-tallest and Funtime Foxy is the shortest.

The short strawberry scented fox is objectively the best robot

Why would William program the animatronics to actively seek out and murder kids? It seems like to much work for a thrill that he'd only get by doing it himself.

Is there another part to this master plan?

take a doodoo caca shit

>Funtime Foxy is only 5'11

No wonder he's not scary

Stop heightshaming.
Shorty pride worldwide

They were also meant to capture kids for his twisted experiments. That's the point of the holding tanks inside Baby and Freddy and likely Fredbear, considering The Child's nightmares

Sure thing user.

That's not a bad thing, user. Manlets are adorable.

>only
She's taller than me

L O N D O N

I want to fuck a Cat! A Cat!

wrong thread

sick bastard

GUYS, in SL we play as Mike Schmidt, son of Afton and the bully from FNAF 4.

We learned about the true intentions of our father's company and we offer to work as a technician to LOCATE or Sister:

Sister Location.

Which cat, there's like 3 and none of them have the /5N@F/ seal of "just oc enough without going too far" approval

I want to fill Candy's meow box with creamy milk!

I want to shaft a pussy's pussy with Cindy!

I want to engage in safe, sexual coitus after a year of getting to know each other and developing a natural relationship with the Terminator Cat!

I wish to die.

Well at least you don't have any interest in the magic cat.
I wouldn't hold anything against you for lusting after Desh mangle though.

Well, no one here's gonna stop you.

Look dude, Prequel hasn't updated and you missed those threads on /co/.

That's not a cat, she's a tiger

Tiger you say?

>"Man, William. Isn't it a shame that the new guy couldn't make it through his first Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location?"

What the fuck, Scott?

Itty bitty Tammy > Fit Tammy

epic meme bro *upboats*

>not fit fat cat tats

Maybe for you, but Tammy is for loving either way.

Tammy is not 5n@f related and is considered shitposting.

Are you announcing a report, user?

I think it's more likely that FNAF 4's a reconstruction of some incident that occurred with Fredbear, trying to figure out what's going on. There was probably a brother and there was probably a little brother, but that's it.

I think William is /ourguy/. He's just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on and how to make more robutts.

If Fangame shit and Desh OCs are accepted, why not Tammy?

Don't worry user, I'll help save the day!

No, I don't report anything in the thread ever. It's really just a series of different shitposts, day after day. Nothing is ever relevant. Not even my post, I'm just bitching.

If you don't like it, why are you here? Perhaps you're the cause of your own hate, because you too shitpost.

Desh is a respectable OC based off an existing character, who just happens to be speciesswapped and has an alternate backstory as a spunky but lazy Best Buy employee. There's nothing wrong with any of that.

Be the change you want to be. If you want to see people discuss writefags, try to start a discussion about one you find underrated. If you want people to stop posting poopy diapers, report those shitposts.