Where did they go wrong?

Where did they go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwmcmag.com/2013/01/origins-of-the-bmw-logo-and-the-spinning-propeller-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when they stopped making airplanes.

they never made airplanes you fat retard

they only make one car worth buying

Do you see that badge? That's a fucking propeller.

smdh

Currently. The E90 335i/M3 and E46 ZHP/M3 were great.

Yep. And I'm starting to think about a used e92 M3. You can find a good one (with 75.000 km) for about €30k.
Not now, but maybe next year...

yeah i mean currently
e46 and e39 are god tier
e90 are pretty gud too

Kill yourself you Massive FAGGOT

Except it's not...

"The design was not in any way connected with aircraft engines or propellers. The idea that the blue and white had anything to do with spinning propellers comes from a 1929 advertisement, which featured aircraft with the image of the Roundel in the rotating propellers. This advertisement came at the beginning of the Great Depression, which coincided with BMW acquiring the license to build Pratt & Whitney radial aircraft engines. The advertising department used the Roundel and BMW heritage in an attempt to increase sales of the new radial motors."

bmwmcmag.com/2013/01/origins-of-the-bmw-logo-and-the-spinning-propeller-myth/

That has always been an assumption. The blue and white comes from the Bavarian flag, which has a blue and white checkered pattern. Also, I'm pretty sure BMW only made airplane motors and not the entire plane. Kind of like how Rolls Royce only made the motors for the P-51 and not the entire plane.

Nowhere. Other car companies caught up, and regulations forced BMW to resort to computers. Their cars are still fine, just not as outstanding as they used to be. Same could be said for any other good brand.

Serious question, why would anyone get a piece of shit BMW when they can get a sexy fast as fuck Chevy Camaro or Corvette? They both look nicer than any BMW, perform much better, have a superior interior, and look sexy as fuck

inb4 you reply 40 times to your own false flag

>Chevy Camaro
>look nicer
>perform much better

t. amerilard

Are you a butthurt BMW fag or a butthurt ford fanboy?

I'm just European. American cars are worthless trash (with a few rare exceptions).

Thats hilarous coming from a europoor with shit cars like BMW and Mercedes

>BUT MUH MILLION DOLLAR ITALIAN CARS

We are talking about BMW europoor

Kek no. Everywhere else in the world knows Camaros and Corvettes are just trash that is just well known and popular because of movies and shit.

Butthurt German fag detected. How are those refugees? Any of them fuck your mom yet?

I'd take a BMW over ANY american piece of crap at the moment. Audi, too. And as it happens, I'm actually Italian so yes MUH FERRARI, cuck.

I'm in Portland you dumbass. I'm just stating how the rest of the world feels about those pieces of shit. The amount of plastic inside and outside of them is depressing.

LMAO you are literally the niggers of Europe. BMW is shit and a Corvette is on par if not better at a 10th the price than your italian nigger shit

The rest of the world is mad that the corvette is on par to their million dollar cars

>Italians
>niggers of Europe
Do you amerilards ever get tired of humiliating yourselves?

>Corvette is on par if not better at a 10th the price than your italian nigger shit
>The rest of the world is mad that the corvette is on par to their million dollar cars

jesus this is some hardcore trolling. better slow down on the bait champ.

Do you Italians ever get tired of communicating with each other soley by shouting and using vulgar hand guestures

Am I wrong? There are plenty of videos of the Corvette beating or keeping up with lambos

I think most Europeans would agree that you are the niggers of Europe. I mean its not your fault, you guys were invaded and your women were raped by the MOORS

Protip, nigger: there's a difference between an Italian-American and an Italian-Italian.

>I think most Europeans would agree that you are the niggers of Europe
Turks and the Greek actually. Italians are fine.

Lets not also forget how you faggots have single handily saved and imported a shit ton of nigger refugees. Then again they are like brothers to you

what this guy says is right. italians are okay

kek

>I like the niggers of Europe saving muslims and niggers from drowning and bringing them to Europe

KEK

Remember BMW does business based on what sells best. And bmw is selling very very well. I've heard one of their spokespeople say, consumers want technology and comfort more than anything right now. That's why BMWs are so tame. The M division is just being held back by cost cutters at BMW. Compare a concept M to a real M, and note that the concept is significantly better.

You elected a nigger for president.
TWICE

So we elected an Italian?

trying to compete with Mercedes

turbos desu senpai

3 Series.

the M3/M4 performs better than the Camaro on track, looks better, has more luxuries.
American cars are shit, live with it.

>performs better than the Camaro

Watch those rod bearings tho

If I didn't have to have it RHD converted I'd import over a C5 Z06. Like having an FD RX-7 with a V8 without the JDM-tyte tax.

lap times speak for themselves

what the fuck is up with that chink driving it

for fuck's sake he's looking through the steering wheel like a tiny grandma

They didn't add a hat

>>Fiat-Chrysler
>>Government Motors
>>FERD

looks like another boomer escaped from the compound and is talking about American cars like it's still the golden age.

Ford sucks, Chevy makes the best cars. Accept it

>chav-rolet better than FORD GODMACHINE

it should be illegal to be this incorrect on the internet.

That's not an E61 M5 though. Are you pulling a fast one again, Mr pull-a-fast-one?

This is when they realized they could make more money on small SUVs than small coupes.

This is the car that brought BMW to point it is at today.

I read a bit about that, but I think that the whole story has been a bit exaggerated. But I'll be extra careful if I ever get to buy one.

It should be illegal to be a poorfag who can't afford a Camaro or corvette

Goys i have $10,000 usd, which bmw will give me mqximum comfy as a dd? Still need it decently reliable, no 7 series plz. Been looking at 3/5 series

3 series to save some money to make more money

E39

Not the M5 if you wanna save on maintenance costs.