Start looking for ways to pick apart his rudamentary test so stancers can get off their tickets

start looking for ways to pick apart his rudamentary test so stancers can get off their tickets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29g386hXwyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>help me break the law so I can continue my terrible choices

Suspension that lets you go up and down

Stance is garbage and so is your life.

Please consider suicide.

If your wheels were just on straight this wouldn't be an issue.

Whats the point of stancing?

Cops are literal scumbags that do nothing other than look for ways to generate revenue. Why not go do something worthwhile? You know, a big drug bust or pull someone over that's clearly intoxicated.

I'm not even a minority.

there is none, it's a retarded fad

winrar

So its just a look at me im an attention whore thing?

Pretty much. And unlike other similar motoring subcultures like lowriding or hot-rodding, stance is unbelievable poor when it comes to innovation and stuff like that.

Too look like a tool without getting out of your car.

Drive a classic car and dye your hair with flecks of gray

There, you can now lower your car as much as you want. In fact, your city might even close down a major road so you and your friends can show off their lowriders for a day.

You get the added bonus of holding up traffic because you dare not break your car's 55mph max speed.

kind of wanting to buy this srt4
help me Veeky Forums

can motorcycles stance?

go away

U wot m8

Strongly agree.

Buy it. Buy it and drive it until it's a rat bagged piece of shit.

Cafe racers/bobbers would be the equivalent of stance for bikes.

>hurr let's take this perfectly good classic bike and chop it up for a stupid fad

If you tell us what exactly he's doing yea I could probably make him look stupid. This picture just looks like a dick laying on the ground huffing exhaust. Did he even into measuring tape?

Haven't cafe racers been arround for a couple decades though?

Most cops are extreamly right wing.

They are naive and unbiasedly right wing authoritarian extreamists in the same way art students are naive left wing extreamists.

Smart people are never extreamly left or right wing.

They sit somewhere in the middle and lean to one direction or the other.

So I can fit in with my fellow Vape Nation bros.

Fuck off!

Hell, even lowriders can defeat speedbumps

Yeah but they don't really destroy performance but some cafe racer guys destroy good condition vintage bike. better off finding one in rough shape and restomodding it kinda like the way I feel about hotrods

Any 3 wheeled bike could stance. Trikes and spyders.

Lowriders need to deal with adjustable suspensions and can often come up with pretty clever solutions for that.
Some go to pretty extensive solutions with hydrolic pumps, stuff like that.
Lowriding might be in poor taste in a lot of cases but at least the people doing it are putting in some effort. Stancefags just need to buy the best camber bolts and that's it.

I'd say darksiders are the baiku equivalent

That shit is pure cancer and the owners/arguments are almost a mirror image of stancefags

>darksiders
I have no clue what that is but with a name like that, there is no way it would be good in any regard.

>tfw tints so dark people can't even see my fitted cap and dank vape mods

'muh longer tire life'
'doesnt affect turning bro'
'more grip for drag bro'

>Cops shouldn't go after cars that have no business being on the road
Ok.

Why do you care if someone wants to ruin their car?

its putting a tire meant for a car on the back of your harley

Thank's four you're lecture, it was extreaemly inciteful.

Have you ever been behind one of these fuckers on a 45mph street that crosses a railroad? They slam on their brakes and almost cause a pileup.

You gotta share the public roads with these retards who are going out of their way to be assholes.

I expected something uglier and edgier, but not something that dumb.
Is there a point or is it also just a dumb idea taken too far?

My dad's had full grey hair since his 30s and he's gotten so many fucking warnings it's hilarious

The only exception was when he first moved to Maine and his car still had Mass plates. Then he got tickets.

Many cops may be dicks but I hate stancefags even more

Not a biker but from an outside perspective it looks like idiots trying to justify being cheap.

Ocean City is a giant shit hole.

Mainly due to all the faggots from PA NJ & NY

>implying busses and dependent upon load don't slam on their brakes for train tracks
Seeing as transportation and hazardous loads have to stop for train tracks it isn't a big deal to me. Just tells me we shouldn't trust the lights.

They don't do anything about bro trucks lacking fender coverage so I don't care what stance fags do. I've been peppered with gravel from a bro truck. Never has a stance fag damaged a vehicle of mine.

They don't do anything about uncovered loads
>thanks for passing that law because it 'takes to long to cover a load'

Cops have caused me more frustration and anger than any stance fag.

Mostly because they're nearly free to do whatever they want.
>kill someone for a paid vacation
>speed freely
>Talk/texting okay
>Stupid bright lights are acceptable
>photons shining everywhere
>respect me or else

Or whenever they try and do something beneficial, like replacing stop signs / lights after events were alcohol is sold.

Or better yet
>roadside checkpoints after events

But at least you know the bus and truck with hazmat signs all over it is going to stop. Stancefags will just be going 50mph and fucking slam on their brakes out of nowhere.

What's the deal with the busses etc stopping at racks? Seems like it's way more risky to come to a complete stop on a highway than it does to cross some tracks for .5 seconds at 50mph

Maryland is a faggot, all you cucks swarm to PA to stare at Amish trying to be left alone.

Safety.

Avoids spills; Avoids accidents
Not all R&R crossings are marked, and even those that are can fail.

WHAT IF THE BUS RUNS KVER THE TRAIN!!

Just seems 1000x more likely to get rear ended than even come near a train, know what I'm sayin?

Then Clinton wins

This cop should be finding murderers. Instead they're dealing with your retarded stancer ass.

Stance doesn't need tickets. It needs towed and crushed so innocents don't get killed when the .05 in^2 of tread patch or .5k mile tread life catches up with the owner.

I can understand the problem considering your position.

Iirc there was an accident in the 40's involving a bus full of passengers. The law became as "a bus can stop and take off faster than a train".

Probably some old-ass laws that need to change. Plus there are train crossings without gated so they need to enforce these laws so stupid people don't kill kids or spill thousands of gallons of oil.

I've maybe seen 2 in person. I don't think it's a big enough problem to have cops wasting their time on dummer shit than they already waste their time doing.

Most people with a somewhat nice cars go over bumps slow. Mine isn't even that low and I go slow.

>Drug busts
>Anything but revenue generation
Oh, you poor, naïve child.

>yfw you realize he's checking a parked car

Is this a cop hate. Let me list a few things then.

>cop gets on highway, doesn't signal lane changes
>speed trapping after a massive downhill straight with miles of visibility.

Here's one that happened to me:
>driving home from work at night
>cop following me (thought it was just an SUV at the time)
>tailgates me
>right on my ass
>speed up some to get away from the prick
>SUV keeps pace
>keep going fast (now ~15 over)
>disco lights
>"any reason why you were going so fast?"

Fuck off, leave me alone, and maybe bust one of the dozens of illegal weed grows in my area.

the ground isn't level

Police started the trend to get some cash flow and reduce pursuits.

Some do that, but it is very expensive. Taxes alone can't support all those detectives and court costs. So we need traffic costs to hand out tickets and fund all that shit.

When I bobbed my Honda shadow, It rode a lot smoother and I felt much more comfortable in the turns. All it took was lowering my seating position from what felt like on top of the bike to below and behind the gas tank.

I've rode a darkside bike before. Honestly they have a better ride, and if you're not into dragging the pegs in the corners, they feel more stable. I'd say they're better for casual cruiser riders.

LAW AND ORDER

Youre a fucking scumbag.

Ayyy, one small bump is all it takes.

youtube.com/watch?v=29g386hXwyI

Fucking terrifying.

Really starting to wish America had some kind of TUV-like organization to take unsafe vehicles off the road.

Never happen because having standards for behavior is racist and discriminatory.

I'm not normally one to advocate suicide, but if stancefags choose it, I wouldn't be sad.

lol

that's right you're an idiot just like the rest of the majority

No it's a stance hate.

Cafe racers/bobbers are rice for bikes

they piss off collectors but do little to make a bike less functional. if anything, >muh pod filters and a carb adjustment can improve the bike a bit.

stretched busas with giant rear tires are bike stance

>apathetics are smart

>there isn't a correct ideology

>there aren't real world examples showing which one is correct

>

>all cops are extremist rightwingers

>police forces don't handpick cops to ensure they're not too smart

>there aren't good cops, usually in rural towns

>police forces are automatically bad

>you can have laws without enforcement

K, implication train is done

if you don't like the laws, then not having enforcement is a nice deal

but the flaw is actually in combining representative democracy with primates producing laws that don't represent the order the people would like to see

>surely this person will stay true to their word and represent me
>if they don't i'll...
>Shut up and watch the propaganda citizen. You agree with me, not the other around.
>'kay

10/10
fucking saved

Worthwhile like taking cars off the road that will skid out across highways as soon as it starts raining, and would cause major blockages when a reflector busts their oil pan?

You do know that the associated costs with a massive traffic jam caused by events like these is astronomical right?

Nigga that's russia though

Excessive chamber is illegal since it makes cars that are designed with a minimum tire width related to it's weight.
If you stance it you end up with so little rubber touching the ground that you can't brake with the full potential of the car.
Might as well run the car with brake pads on just one tire, if you so desire to have a dangerous vehicle.

What's up Andre.

is this where stance shit comes from?

be thankful you don't have australian cops.

your cops are picking on stance fags who deserve it...our cops will pick on anyone who has good mods.

don't even fucking think about getting a nice set of tasteful aftermarket rims, you will be defected.

hell, they occasionally defect people for stock shit, and "Estimate" people's speed.

don't worry, you can get their shit thrown out in court....after you've already been punished with a 1 month impound, or sent to the defect station.

it's guilty until proven innocent here, even if you are actually doing nothing wrong. you have to wait months to get a court date and prove your innocence.

In the UK there is a form of "anti-social behaviour" law that applies to cars, if you get two your car is taken away and crushed. Attending a cruise twice is enough, you don't even have to do burnouts or racing.

surely you go through court first though?

in australia they do you on the spot, no way out, no lawyers nothing.

then, you are fucked for the next month no matter what, as you don't get a court date yet.

Fortunately, the suspension geometry hasn't been fucked with. The only problem on that one is hella flush tire fitment, but you can get another set, or some wheel apropriate for the vehicle.

You do go to court, but your car is seized on the spot.

Basically yes, it's imitating the look of a race car poorly.

is it for a whole month?

how long until you can get into court to explain you did nothing wrong?

is it guilty until proven innocent in court?

here, a cop's word can ruin your life. all he has to do is say he saw you do a burnout, no proof and you are FUCKED.

only way out is a good lawyer who costs, he'll get you a section 10 and have it reversed...but you still got impounded for that month and possibly lost your job because you can't drive.

normies made these laws happen thinking they would stop the hoons, but karma bites fucking hard because now the victorian highway patrol is forcing normies who are not hoons to bribe them, or risk and impound and be fucked for a month.

it's top kek

Let's be honest, if they had normal sized tires and reasonable rims, you'd like it. Especially if it had like an 8in possible difference. 6in ground clearance on the streets, 2in on the highway and let that fucker sit on carpet in the garage. It'd be kinda nice.

It's kept until the court date, which varies depending on how busy the court is. Could be a week, could be six months. Guilty until proven innocent applies to all our driving laws.

>There's literally no difference between a lowered classic and a stanced car with dangerous amounts of camber and stretched tires

fucking insane.

i wonder if this is a commonwealth thing, you canada/nz/south africa bros have anything similar?

this

cops arent for protection of the people theyre for lining the government pockets and protecting its money

Extremely strict vehicle laws are common across Europe. The UK is one of the most relaxed.

Motorcycle tires cost more and don't last as long. Since your average Harley doesn't do much more than go straight, go slow, and turn gasoline into noise, some people use a car tire to not buy rear tires as often.