/vn/ - 18+ Meikyuu when? Edition

Visual Novel General #1233

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/

Previous threads:
This general is for the discussion of Japanese-English translated visual novels.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

sakimichi.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/translating-visual-novels-without-hacking/
vndb.org/g1396
strawpoll.me/11563339
strawpoll.me/11563359
strawpoll.me/11563582
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm trying to install visual novel reader using this guide: sakimichi.wordpress.com/2013/09/19/translating-visual-novels-without-hacking/ but in the step in pic related LEC and ATLAS are both greyed out. how do i enable them?

What did she mean by this?

Xrd for best tgirl

How do you explain VNs to your family members?

Rape doesn't count, she's still pure cause she didn't want it

didn't she get fucked by her best friend so she could fuck her other best friend?

>she didn't want it
Go read HF please.

Is this even worth downloading..?
It's like School Days level of GB storage, but I hear it's short af.

>using machine translations
if you're so desperate that you are willing to use MTL why not just learn the language?

What are some things that make you instantly drop a vn? For me stuff like

>heroine with sexual experience

>mindbreak
>NTR
>filth fetishes

>no sexual content

What is the best tag on vndb?

She couldn't say no

Exactly my point. She wanted it so much she couldn't say no.

Mine is
>protagonist with sexual experience

Netorare Type B
Blood-related Mother as Heroine

Would removing the save files, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, putting the save files back fix this?

vndb.org/g1396

Install Gentoo

video codec

I forgot to mention the problem, which is videos don't play. Right now I can hear the OP but just see black.

More like she was so powerless, she couldn't say no meme user.

I was hoping that "Maiden Rape Assault: Violent Semen Inferno" would have amusing tags, but I guess not.

It's possible to refuse when you are powerless. She did not wish to refuse.

no sexual content

>She did not wish to refuse.
but she did

And when she refused she had the power to stop it.

Why didn't she do this before? Because she liked it.

What the hell? I got a CG with Yuuji and then some music played and put me back at the start screen? Did I get a bad end?

>context
She only did that once her "body belonged to senpai".

Did Maria finally get the dick?

>Nasu: I think Fate is like reading a 15-volume shounen manga all at once. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is more like watching a two-hour movie. I'm not talking about actual length here, but the overall feeling. Compared to Fate's "Conquering the entire restaurant menu" feeling, Mahoutsukai no Yoru is more like "thoroughly enjoying a meal prepared from rigorously selected ingredients."

As expected from the master himself

Even Nasu knows that Fate/stay night is inferior trash compared to his new works. Fatefags on suicide watch.

Believe in Him.

The time will come.

Obviously because then she didn't have Shiros support to protect her, hence her being powerless

Amen.

>Fate is shounen trash for gluttunous people who want to "conquer" the entire "restraunt menu", whilst Mahoyo is a meticulously crafted meal for high-brow individuals
Seems about right.

Shame about the trash redesigns

I stopped believing Nasu after he lied about being "done with Fate" for the fourth time.

Aside from Arc the redesigns are fine.

Unfortunately Mahoyo sold below expectations and was critically received on merely a decent level (79 on EGS). The Japanese were also largely upset about the correlation between length, price, and complete lack of voice acting.

Doubt we'll see TM return to the series for a long time, even though they promised another few volumes, there has been nary a peep about Mahoyo in 4 years. Meanwhile, GO is eaten up by plebs. It's a shame.

>miniskirt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maids and Sacchin are fine. Rest I don't like, especially Shiki. His old goofy circular glasses fit him. New ones just make him look too much like hipster trash.

>miniskirt seibah
Into the fucking trash.

I rather like the new Akiha and how often do we look at Shiki?

>and how often do we look at Shiki?
If it's anything like Mahoyo, we'll be seeing him a lot.

It's literally
>wtf? i hate fate now

I only dislike the black hairband.

To be fair while they are technically fine, there's a bit too much copy paste going on with the designs, and, honestly, one wonders whether or not it was even worth it to change the designs in the first place, especially when the late Melty Blood CGs looked perfectly good.

I can understand removing red from Akiha's outfit, changing Shiki's knife, and even making Arc wear a shorter skirt, but things like proportion, hair, and face changes are kind of silly.

This
White hairband contrasted with her dark hair better.

I guess black hairband will look ok when she goes red, though.

What a fucking hack

Well since it won't be out until nearly 2030 anyway, I somehow doubt these designs won't be tweaked.

You're probably right.

Delet

I find it funny how Akiha is one of the only ones that has stayed consistent in regards to bust-size throughout all of this, even in spite of her bust-size being the exact same as Saber's.

Meanwhile, Saber's bust-size has grown considerably over the years, and she's almost as big as modern-Arc in some pieces of art.

Some consistency, Takeuchi. Please.

When does Grisaia get good

When you read it in Japanese

When you close the game.

It does take quite a bit for it to get good, the common route is just comedy

Individual routes for Makina and Akane are great, Sachi's is good, and the other two are bad

I still like lolis.

Akiha is best Tsukihime.

Please Bang my Wife.

strawpoll.me/11563339

>not settling it once and for all

I unironically don't vote in polls which don't settle things once and for all.

If a VN with really good h-scenes and/or lolis comes out some of the no voters might fap to them

Let's settle this once and for all

strawpoll.me/11563359

Rise

Agreed

Sorry for the late reply user. Ijut finished half of it.

And yeah its a little short but holy fuck you're trading quantity for quality.
There's a lot of H and a lot of talk condensed in there. All H scenes are animated. So much that I didn't know what to fap to more.

Excellent imo.
Depending, your mileage may very but wew.
It presents very well, to be very modest.

Would it be kamige if it didn't have futa?

It would be a kamige if the futa had BIG HEAVY BALLS

Will memory's dogma deliver

It's episodic so no

Given that the it's somewhat of a driving plotpoint since it's more of a 'curse' than actual futa I'd say it kinda already sorta qualifys.

Despite it being most futa, it's downplayed quite a bit.
I don't even think the word "penis" or "dick" was used once.

Interesting, I may have to reconsider it.

I think you'd probably like it.

Maybe it's because I've seen so much shit over the years that I'm just desensitized to futa, but the futa in Rondo Duo is almost negligible,
Even if you've the lowest tolerance imaginable, I'd say this would still be fine.

If it helps your decision, none of the characters are actually futa. The futa aspect of this is a spell that's transfers from one partner to the next.

>none of the characters are actually futa because it's a magical spell that gives them dicks

If I told you there was a game where you girlfriend cucks you but it's because there's a magical spell that makes her cuck you, would that make the game not ntr?

The point I'm getting across to them is dependent on how much they care or don't care about futa.

Any amount of futa is still futa, sure.
It's still possible to like something depending on the quantity of something in it you may not like.
There's a sheer difference in something being one girl having a dick at all times versus every girl having a dick at all times.

>Koichoco
>first playthrough, mandatory Chisato route
>last few hours has been protag refusing to accept Chisato's feelings for him, or acknowledge his own feelings for her, etc.

Man, I want to smash him in the face. I've noticed this in the last few VNs that I've played through and it fucking irritates me.

>clueless protag
>flirting with other girls
>main heroine/childhood friend is perfect and already in love with him but have to sit through hours of incompetent protag not realizing this or refusing to accept it for some stupid reason

This is anime in general, user.

>this could all be averted if they just talked to eachother
>neither of them approach eachother about it

GOD
FUCKING
DAMN IT

WHY DO THE MAIN CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING INCOMPATANT

You should read Sasara's route in ToHeart2. I bet you'd like it.

Do editors not exist in VN's?

Did nobody look at this CG and think "Hmm, it doesn't look so great. Maybe we should fix it."

I feel like looking this up will only cause more stress in my life.

If you look at the overall quality of the vn, then you should find your answer.

Why is Michiru so sad? ;_;

user, please. It's anime-stylized art. Not only is it anime art, but it's also from an older generation of eroge where prominent artists weren't as common, nor were production values or CG standards as high as they are now.

because with every day there is less hope, until there is nothing left but despair grasping at your throat with bony knuckles, gripping and gripping, until finally you become as dust

(cut to the final scene of grave of the fireflies, where they're looking on at modern day japan, but instead its a morbidly obese man staring at a wall of figurines)

It must be seen to be believed. I've never seen anyone so infuriatingly stupid and in denial like ToHeart2's MC in Sasara's route.

meant for

>miso soup for breakfast

this cannot be healthy

semen would be healthier.

Let's settle this once and for all

strawpoll.me/11563582