Ice Cold Edition

========================================

>Musou Stars adds Plachta from Atelier Sophie
gematsu.com/2016/11/musou-stars-adds-plachta-atelier-sophie

>Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu!! for PS4, PS Vita launches March 30 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/11/chaoschild-love-chu-chu-ps4-ps-vita-launches-march-30-japan

>Fate/Extella ‘Story Introduction’ trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/fateextella-story-introduction-trailer

>Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash will be released in western and Asian markets
gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-will-released-western-asian-markets

>Akiba’s Beat Preview: Exploring Akiba in Akiba
gematsu.com/2016/10/akibas-beat-preview-exploring-akiba-akiba

>‘The World of Resident Evil 7’ videos volumes 7 and 8
gematsu.com/2016/10/world-resident-evil-7-videos-volumes-7-8

>Zero Escape: The Nonary Games announced for PS4, PS Vita
gematsu.com/2016/10/zero-escape-nonary-games-announced-ps4-ps-vita

>Super Robot Wars V launches February 23 in Japan, first full-length trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/super-robot-wars-v-launches-february-23-japan-first-full-length-trailer

>Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded ‘Santa Claus’ costume DLC Japanese first-print bonus trailer
gematsu.com/2016/10/touhou-genso-wanderer-reloaded-santa-claus-costume-dlc-japanese-first-print-bonus-trailer

>Ni no Kuni II has a kingdom creation system
gematsu.com/2016/10/ni-no-kuni-ii-kingdom-creation-system

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME
psnprofiles.com/StainlessPlastic
psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7
psnprofiles.com/Robomate
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/28/steinsgate-0-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-november-29/
psnprofiles.com/golden_2343
youtube.com/watch?v=Et2FMMJMGW0
strawpoll.me/11558464
polygon.com/2016/9/8/12846740/playstation-pro-won-t-buy-you-much-of-an-online-advantage
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/03/heres-the-list-of-games-that-will-be-optimised-for-ps4-pro-on-launch-day/?emcid=social_20161103_67507566&adbid=794132350254727168&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/03/ratchet-clank-ps4-pro-update-coming-soon/
playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/29/ratchet-clank-ps4-is-the-fastest-selling-game-in-franchise-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Write down your PSN profile.

Submit the post.

Friend/bully each other.

P S 4 P R O

>Rain delay on the 10th

this fucking game

psnprofiles.com/nyonmyan
Let's be kind to each other

psnprofiles.com/tr_SubLIME

psnprofiles.com/StainlessPlastic

psnprofiles.com/YNA_p4u7

no bully pls. i'm a girl.

No one ever wants to be friends. This is just psnprofile view fishing

It really is the PS2 all over again.

New Persona, new Kingdom Hearts, new Final Fantasy, new GT, new Ico game, new Spiderman game, new Dragonquest, new God Of War, proper Gundams finally being localized again and then you have revists to old games like Ratchet, Odin Sphere, Crash and niche shit like Wild, Dreams, Wattam being funded and made.

>tfw Dreams is literally never coming out

Return of the King.

>Dreams
DETELE THIS

>crapman crying

Has anyone preordered anything from Target before? How slow is their shipping?
I preordered the ps4 pro there since I was able to stack some coupons, but the arrival date says nov 11-16. When do they usually ship preorder items?

Nobody cares about dreams

the cubs do

They have been good in my experience, not as fast as amazon but they are reliable. Spoke to cs one time and they got me free shipping on a 3DS charger

You can keep telling yourself that

Sony probably wont break even or at the least least move that many units of Dreams but they keep the project going anyway. Is keeping MM on the payroll and making games strategically beneficial for them or something? Or are they just being good guys?

I don't know user. They announced VR compatibility which I think could make Dreams the killer VR app. Regardless it will do as well as LBP did, it's fun and creative.

>still no Steins Gate Zero release date
Just end it already.

does she cum with dreams?

psnprofiles.com/Robomate

You are going to buy her game, right?

Way to go cubbies

I need to fuck the nurse.

Please comment on the roboaddy fiasco from yesterday.

>being retarded

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/28/steinsgate-0-coming-to-ps4-and-ps-vita-november-29/

Reminder that Media Molecule is streaming tomorrow

I'm gonna buy Skyrim and install an instant plat mod!

is their new cutie CM going to be in it?

>tfw people constantly talking about meme games and shit games and psnprofiles with hardly any plats that are owned by fuckboys

Yes. All the staff will be there

post yours and I'll friend you after I get back from work

Hey guys, is there an updated list of the ps4 pro enhanced games ?

M-maybe we can be a squad in BF4 some times?
Did you get Premium when it was 75% off qt pi?

I haven't been on PlayStation Plus in over a year. Are my cloud saves gone or does Sony just say that to keep subscribers

It's you and your luck, somebody have seen that some of their games had disappear when they didn't subscribe over few months.
I think it's probably the same for your saves.

some people*

I think both you and me are ready for the next step of our relationship.

pls marry

Why did they give us literal garbage for the free games this month?

Who knows, ask yourself, ask sony

killing floor 2 is fun

Fuck off shitmato

I think that Addy just wanted to make friends but due to his social awkwardness his thoughts and hopes took form of a shitpost.

I wish sexy cakes would araara at the sight of my genitals

I dare you to message him on PSN lel.
Post screenshots here.

>his hopes

kek, brutal

Are there any significant upgrades to the PS4 slim towards the regular PS4? I can get a PS4 500 GB with 5 games for 300. This looks like a great deal but don't know if there may be any problems with an old PS4 which are solved in the slim version.

psnprofiles.com/golden_2343

I always add profiles that get posted here, the majority of the people on my friendlist are ps4genners

less power consumption, less noise, faster boot of both the system and games

here's a digital foundry video on the subject

youtube.com/watch?v=Et2FMMJMGW0

>Hands-On With The PS4 Slim CUH-2000: Smaller, Cooler, Quieter

pretty much says it all

That clears up a lot. Do feel conflicted now since it sounds like the Slim does have some advantages over the older model, but would save a lot of money to get the bundle with 5 games for the same price as a slim.

older model is cool, literally everyone here has the old ps4 anyways

if I was buying now my choice would be

ps4pro > ps4 slim > > old ps4

I am also considering the Pro but I don't have a 4K TV nor am I getting one. And from what I have heard I can't imagine the 1080p benefits to be worth double the price of the old PS4.

yeah, people with 4K tv's will get the most from it, but still even on a 1080p regular tv you'd get better resolutions, better fps, extra detail in games etc. not to mention you're all set for the future 2-3 years down the line when you do actually get a 4k tv

but as I said, old ps4 is OK too, most people own that, most people won't upgrade, all games will run on the old ps4

>you will never have a threesome with nyonmyan and YNA (boy)

Nice plats.

strawpoll.me/11558464
strawpoll.me/11558464

what a cuck

oh my god. Sleeping dogs is so good, holy shit. It's like they took true crime and amped that bitch up to 11.

Also, don't starve is fun too, is the multiplayer one any good? I don't have any friends that have it, but the megapack was only $10 cause I got the game on PS+ like 2 years ago, and I had a 20 sitting on my account so I bought it.

>this general still lives
Wow

>oh my god. Sleeping dogs is so good
>tfw company was kill so no Sleeping Dogs 2

It's nothing but shitposting and tripfagging.

wait really? Why? Did the game not do well or something? I mean I can't be surprised, it's got a lot of stuff but it doesn't have GTA levels of fluff, so normies probably thought it was too barren. Or maybe the cantonese was a little off putting. Took a bit to get used to it, frankly.

>Ni-Oh is the second game confirmed 1080p 60fps on PS4 Pro, the first being Rise of Tomb Rider

YES

TLG, Horizon and GR 2 fucking when Sony?, even third party companies are doing better job at making the Pro worth it

Reposting from the last thread:
>Buy a franchise from another company
>Polish it up a bit
>Does quite well
>But in Squeenix's eyes it does like shit because they wanted it to sell millions
>Start developing an F2P mobile like Sleeping Dogs for PC
>Dies when it's in beta
>Company is kill

The F2P mobile like game was Triad Wars. It was in beta for several months but it never went out of that phase and was killed. I dunno if it was SE or the devs themselves, but they're idiots for not starting to work on that piece of shit instead of SD2.

The beta keys were given out in droves and no one really took them because it was a really bad game. There was management like in mobile games that took world hours to do shit. There were like 5 gangs in the city, and after you killed one of their boss, that gang was on cooldown for 2 hours IIRC, so after you take down those 5 gangs, you have nothing to do for 1h+ There was also a cash shop already, that included weapons, cars, clothes. You couldn't get some of the stuff for in game money.

>1080p 60FPS

based, pcucks on suicide watch

wtf

i thought sony couldn't make that in multiplayer games because of disadvantage, how is that going to work in nioh?

polygon.com/2016/9/8/12846740/playstation-pro-won-t-buy-you-much-of-an-online-advantage

Good chance that you can't play in action mode online. You'll ahve to choose to be offline if you want to use anything but movie mode.

That's my guess anyway, I don't see it working any other way with asynchronous multiplayer games.

it's gonna work in a way that old ps4 owners get cucked over

>i thought sony couldn't make that in multiplayer games because of disadvantage, how is that going to work in nioh?
Dude, seriously? PS4 version is going to have Action Mode as well, both PS4 and Pro version will have Movie mode run at 30fps and Action mode run at 60FPS, both run at same framerates, what's the issue here?

IT'S NOT FAIR

i know sony is trying to sell more 4k tv's

but if they want to sell more pro's, they really need to push this 1080p 60fps mode on every first party game

>Good chance that you can't play in action mode online.
Standard PS4 action mode is also 60.

>Chief among that requirement is that the frame rate for an online mulitplayer game has to be the same on both systems.

>"That is a big no, no," Gyrling said about giving the Pro version of a game a higher frame rate in multiplayer. "It’s part of the requirements for PS4 Pro, for multiplayer games in particular, you can not have an advantage. It has to be the same frame rate as on the standard PS4.

then naughty god lied?

blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/11/03/heres-the-list-of-games-that-will-be-optimised-for-ps4-pro-on-launch-day/?emcid=social_20161103_67507566&adbid=794132350254727168&adbpl=tw&adbpr=36969785

not sure if posted yet I don't want to look through all your gay comments to find out.

Is it a STABLE 60 though? Even in the alpha I was getting some drops on the lightning dog fucker fight, and let's not even mention the fucking boat asshole fight.

I mean it's entirely possible it's been more optimized since the beta, i'm just... Well, concerned.

Not that I even have a pro anyway, and frankly, I don't see the pro selling that well, I see it being an entryway to the PS4 for new adopters, but not something that anyone but enthusiasts will actually "upgrade" for. But that's just my circle of friends I guess, and not really representative of anything.

>then naughty god lied?
Dude.

STANDARD

PS4

VERSION

OF

NIOH

WILL

ALSO

BE

FPS

YOU

FUCKING

MORON

>Is it a STABLE 60 though?
Yes, its just 720, as opposed to pro's 1080.

>Even in the alpha
Even in the alpha as opposed to what? Pre-alpha?

You should have played the beta, not only did they actually stabilize action mode, it looked better and had higher resolution than the Alpha's Movie mode.

I KNOW THAT YOU STUPID FAGGOT

BUT NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO PLAY IN ACTION MODE

Oh, nice, I didn't know that it was 720, that's actually a bit reassuring.

I meant the beta. I played both, I just said alpha in the first line for some reason. Munishige wasn't even in the alpha.

then that's is their fault

who the fuck plays in movie mode?

>BUT NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO PLAY IN ACTION MODE
Then they will be matched with the move mode people.

Jesus how much of a moron can you get?

Read that image again, the Movie mode version is 30FPS on both standard and pro, the Action mode version is 60FPS on both standard and the pro.

Movie gets matched to Movie
Action gets matched to Action

The only thing that's different is the resolution.

Are you seriously this fucking dense?

>Movie gets matched to Movie
>Action gets matched to Action

that's not how it works, user

>TFW butthurt xdrones come to your general salty over your exclusives.

Opinion discarded kiddo, go back you your halo 99.

Same framerate on both consoles.

>NiOh
>PVP

pick one.

blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/03/ratchet-clank-ps4-pro-update-coming-soon/

aw fuck I'm mad I'm gonna miss out on this one, even returned the game after I platted it, fuck, looks like I'm gonna have to buy it again just for dat 4K ratchet, I can only imagine how stunning the game is gonna look after the update

I'd have figured they would throw the series under the rug after it flopped so fucking hard.

lol wat? ratchet and clank 2016 is a both commercial and financial success for sony, it surprised the fuck out of everyone (even at sony HQ)

The movie didn't even make back it's production budget. Maybe the game was a commercial success but factoring in the massive marketing budget they had for the movie and how poor it did (even with the hilariously small budget) I can't imagine it's in good standings.

Movie sucked and nobody watched it, But the Game had favorable reviews and sold well. It's the fastest selling Ratchet game in the franchise. Even shitheads like Pissed Off Sanchez who never owned a a PlayStation in their life enjoyed it.

are you mentally retarded?

it is the best selling ratchet and clank game

playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/29/ratchet-clank-ps4-is-the-fastest-selling-game-in-franchise-history/

Sanchez didn't start playing video games until last gen anyway

>The movie