/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PF37K
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76086/?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/245/?
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2136/?
skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/140645505253/guide-on-how-to-take-slanted-screenshots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamplighter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy FUCK i love memes

A R U R U N
R
U
R
U
N

Arurururun.

Special Edition

dubs 4 cubs

If MadMasker isn't ported soon I'm going to jump off a bridge

>I just want cool and sexy armors ported already

why don't you just do it yourself, user?
clearly you don't want it hard enough.

Who /patient/ here? Can't wait to play SE when it actually becomes fun in a couple months. The 64-bit and dx11 has me pretty pumped.

we all do, lad.

we all do.

I'm technologically inept and deprived of free time.

Are there any mods that add more killmove animations? I like chopping off qt bandit grill heads as much as the next Nord, but seeing the same two or three animation over and over again is a bit dull.

is she pretty?

I remember always thinking that if nothing else, at least Skyrim's ivy looks nice. Yet at 1440p, everything in both SSE, and more so in the old Skyrim, looks like shit.

I can't believe I fell for the SSE meme, fucking Todd.

Violens

She looks like she took some high impact to the fucking face m8

imgur.com/a/PF37K

Ra made a new album of the classroom

don't be mean to her, she tries

SSE
4k textures
Enhanced trees
verdant with grass setting 50
1440p
solid 60+ fps, so far so good.

What's the /tesg/ recommended modlist for SSE thus far? I know the wait for SKSE/SkyUI to get ported is painful but it doesn't bother me all that much.

That place is sick. Good job.

enhanced trees?

What's the mod that allows achievements to be earned when mods are active?

I really have to say, you have some lovely bone structure.
I want to wear your face.

SFO I assume

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76086/?
from oldrim, but I use it and 4k RAT, simply bigger trees and lodgen to make my own tree replacer.

Niiice, I like the use of some of the more unique modder's resources, and that squeaky clean floor- though I don't know if that's just Ra's textures or not.
Looking forward to visiting it!

Does that add new animations? I thought it just was for controlling kill moves and customizing how the camera worked.

Yes.
Depends what she's selling.

No, it unlocks a couple unused vanilla animations, but doesn't add anything really new.

That's Ras. What ever textures you have for College of Winterhold vanilla is what will be in the classroom.

I'm trying to think where I should put the doorway to the classroom

Nonsense, the owner of this store has the right idea. Women should be entirely banned from wearing clothing.

how do you tilt the camera like that?

I'll take anything really, thanks user.

Stop samefagging Diana.
No one is actually impressed by that gimmick.

no im interested, theres some halo poses that manage to tilt the camera so im guessing its pose related but i never manage it to get it that far

I have plenty of other skulls in my collection for you to choose from. You can't have mine.

How do you guys feel about the Forsworn? To me they seem uncivilized and I hate dealing with them, but I feel like this IS their land so I'm not sure

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/245/?

GET FUCKED HAAR
IM FUCKING YOUR WAIFU

Is Apocalypse spells any good? Looking for just one major spell mod to use.

I don't have any other gameplay mods except TK dodge, which has been quite fun for ducking and weaving arrows and spells at range, but I want to throw more spells than just icicles/fireballs

they did it
the CUBS DID IT

>WICO Special Edition - VNL Uploading

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2136/?

But I want it.

I think that Markarth and the entirety of the Reach belong to Skyrim and that the Forsworn must be driven into High Rock.

No you're not, I am, and you're keeping that tiny disgusting elf dick away from her.

Hmm, I'll have to ask Ra about those textures then. They're very nice.
As for the doorway, perhaps you could have a set of straits that lead up to, and have it placed on either side abreast the two manikins with the display Case between them?
But spiffy it up more for a less "In your face" entrance view?
Or, you could renovate the display case off to the side and have the door where it is now. I'm not quite sure, I haven't the exact 3D image in my head.

I've found exactly one spell from Apocalypse that I really like, and it's the thundershock one that is a pure melee spell.

I've not found anything else that's all that interesting.

it's awesome. "Rift Bolt" is currently my favorite spell ever.

GO CUBS
>GO CUBS
GO CUBS
>GO CUBS
GO CUBS
>GO CUBS
GO CUBS
>GO CUBS
GO CUBS
>GO CUBS
GO CUBS
>GO CUBS

Yeah, it adds a lot of fun & useful spells for all magic schools. There's also elemental destruction magic which adds wind/water/somethingelse?? for destruction magic.

I really recommend getting a perk overhaul mod though, it makes everything more fun.

I knew they would win all along. haha. Twas just a ruse. Merely a prank. Congratulations. No need to do anything rash.

I use Apocalypse and Colorful Magic. Also for TK dodge make sure you have attack commitment and pseudo-parry, makes melee dodging actually satisfying.

lol

skyui equivalent for SE when?

What makes you think we want them? Just gas the useless shits.

Is it even possible to play a pure mage in skyrim without missing the shut out of the game

lol

you could just get SkyUI

RIP

Pure mage is fun as long as you fix the broken vanilla damage scaling.

I guess longhorn fucking kaarina is canon now since Haar's ego just got FUCKED! Kek

Waifus, Lore, HARMONY

Skyui Illegal Edition
Ordinator
Apocalypse
Live another Life

I prefer Lost Grimoire and Forgotten Magic but Apocalypse is pretty neat.

C'MERE

heck off

There's gonna be a party in /aco/ tonight, boys

kek

:)

magic is tough to do in vanilla. i do well as a mage using ordinator + apocalypse spells

I love that mod but the destruction spells are more or less the same, since there's not much you can do. There's a lot of really creative spells for everything else though though, making them all more fun and/or viable.

>tfw I always play full mage and only did stealth archer once and berserker orc once
>Dont even know the shields in the games
Guess it depends on you (and your mods) really.

Yeah Apocalypse is good. If you want a mage you might want to try Ordinator too, it's a perk overhaul mod. It makes the magic trees actually interesting.

This is the layout of the Classroom and the living quarters for Nadene

>vanilla body

Why do you hurt me.

FUCK ME TOO DADDY!

why do you have to ruin everything
fuck off

face is most important, you can always add the body later.

When taking into consideration that Skyrim is scaled down, does Lanterns of Skyrim placing lanterns on roads make sense? I find it unlikely that the inhabitants of Skyrim would be able to continuously place fresh candles (and light and extinguish them) along roads that must span many miles.

>a person spent their time making this
there is no hope left in man.

Here you go, broski: skyarsenic.tumblr.com/post/140645505253/guide-on-how-to-take-slanted-screenshots

:">

Well, I'll give it a shot then. If I get at least one good spell out of it I won't have really wasted my time.

>Colorful Magic
My enb shits color out everywhere which is lucky, because I don't have DG or DB which are required

Definitely gonna give the other 2 a shot though, attack commitment looks quite good. Might see if TK Hitstop plays nice too, or if it'll just get in the way

>Lost Grimoire and Forgotten Magic
I shall have a look

>inb4 morrowindowlicker comes in and bitches about sports talk

>I'll have to ask Ra about those textures then.
I don't actually have any texture mods for the College of Winterhold, so I think those are just vanilla textures!

Don't worry, you can always lose more hope!

It definitely makes sense around big cities and such, it could literally be someone's job to care for them

True, true. I just do my best to install as few mods as possible. Lessens the chances of crashing, soothes my OCD.

It was a viable job for people to maintain lanterns on main roads and in towns/cities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamplighter

its not far fetched to pay people to go on horseback and maintain lanterns throughout the hold or at least the ones on the pathway to cities and towns. They have paved roads so its not too crazy to believe.

If, rather than a single entity, the nearest settlement was in charge of the lanterns, it's perfectly doable.

Imperial White Run battle was a gigantic shit fest. First major bug I've run in to so far. Anyone else have any problems with that one?

That was not me!

IT WAS THREE TO ONE

In cities, yes. On roads? No, that would be impractical and unnecessary.

Oh- I thought there wasn't a door whatsoever to get in yet, what's your issue with what you currently have? Just want to make it more grand?
Huh, I really need to explore more. Next stop for SSE; the college, then. Thank you!

downloading kaarina as i type this

Is WICO compatible with Ethereal Elven Overhaul? Also does it just modify NPC looks and textures or does it actually make it easier to make waifus and husbandos yourself too. pls help

Oh no, I'm trying to think of where I should place the doorway to the main college. Like where I should place the door, in the main hall? The Library? You know

I am drawing blanks on filling that one hallway for the living quarters. I'm not good at making houses.

she's so pretty

WICO isn't compatible with anything. That's the point.

No and yes, it does. get rid of EEO and any npc textures or head meshes it alters

Don't use EEO, it's trash.

armpit hair lads

armpit hair.