/lzg/ - Lab Zero General (Skullgirls and Indivisible)

ded edition

>Latest News

>Skullgirls News
Physical copies! Japanese voices status:
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/793262732774477824

>Indivisible News
New home theme Sony approved status:
youtube.com/watch?v=NwJ00RVgBGw

>News Feeds
twitter.com/indivisiblerpg
twitter.com/skullgirls
twitter.com/sgmobile

>Official Forums
skullheart.com

>Skullgirls Stuff
/lzg/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/labzerogeneral
Stream Calender: docs.google.com/document/d/1mNi8lajKTmYgwvi_6UkeR24n6DvTONHHYiaIyxuXbBI
Beginner Forums: skullgirls.com/forums/index.php?forums/beginner-forum.30
Steam Guides: steamcommunity.com/app/245170/guides
Resources: skullheart.com/index.php?threads/beginner-resources-thread.242
Public Discord Chat: discordapp.com/invite/0WWSQspQVqkHy4In
Wiki: skullgirls.wikia.com/wiki/Skullgirls_Wiki
Outdated SRK Wiki: wiki.shoryuken.com/Skullgirls
Just go to training mode and set "Attack Data" to "Advanced" for frame data
/sgg/(rip) Album: mediafire.com/download/9b02vpj9vvot9x2/sgg album.zip
SG Mobile Site: hiddenvariable.com/skullgirls
Official Merch: eightysixed.com/collections/skullgirls
More Official Merch: sanshee.com/collections/skullgirls

>Indivisible Stuff
Main theme(WIP): youtube.com/watch?v=mTFmaDYfKBk
Kickstarter with free prototype: indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates
Forums: skullheart.com/index.php?forums/indivisible.103
Official YT: youtube.com/channel/UCSvJctUjDhlGS3jFwlhSB-g
Official Site: indivisiblegame.com

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wd_turn/status/793853664624422912?lang=ja
nijie.info/view.php?id=43434
twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/794264205159370752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I left to watch baseball for a bit, I come back to dead thread.

Baseball sucks.
I say that as a Cleveland sports fan. I kinda want the Cubs to win since we already ended our championship drought

>symbols

It was a good game. Just kinda too bad Cubs didn't make it happen last year to fulfill the prophecy.

>I say that as a Cleveland sports fan

I'm sorry.

I'm a Browns fan myself

Come on guys... It's about time we end this.

And to think, there was probably enough money invested in "Cleveland Wins" merchandise to fund SG2 and SG3, and now all that stuff is getting recycled.

I'd help keep the thread alive more but them beowulf changes though

Anyway, we were talking about Squigly and Beowulf before.

Squigly seems like she might be getting the short end in this Beta, but I figure Mike's always been really cautious about buffing her.
Her toolkit is fundamentally good and she can do a bunch of stuff other characters can't.
Make her hits too strong and stancel confirms could do ridiculous damage. Make her movement too good and rushdown high-low+divekick pressure would be crazy.
Make charges faster or more numerous and she'd have quicker access to some of the best specials in the game, not to mention Center Stage and its full screen punishes.

Painwheel's in a similar boat. One or two seemingly minor changes could put them on a whole different level from the other characters.
PW's in a good spot right now for sure though, and hopefully he can find the sweetspot for Beo too.

>Squigly seems like she might be getting the short end in this Beta
Squigly has the most stylish combo in the beta right now though

What's that? I know she got some changes to her H divekick, but haven't explored much.

she can combo into her raging demon now that she only needs one of the charges for it

silver cord, raging demon

Oh yeah that's right.
Well I guess Stylish is the right word then.

I hope LZ streams again.
They were definitely working on a new level in that 5 minute peek.

screenshots?
sounds like an accidental stream

Seems like nobody had enough time to get any, and they deleted the archive afterwards.

From what little I saw it looked like it was using the environment pieces from this pic they posted.

was there any cool platforming things?

Not that I got to see, unfortunately. I caught it right before it ended and the archive was deleted immediately.

At this point Ajna must have all of the moves we've seen and more cleaned up and ready to show off.

>A photo taken of a young orphan maid named Patricia
before she was then mutilated and nearly killed by slave traders after she resisted (circa 19XX)

Fuck.

is that nun some poor soul that Double absorbed or is that its/her human persona that it/she made for it/her-self

the former's hotter imo

I thought her nun form is molded after mother

You're right. End this while it's still respectable.

where's the thanksgiving skullgirls

Has it even been confirmed that peacock had green eyes before they were gouged out?

she's an evil ginger so yeah
>Montague Summers, in his translation of the Malleus Maleficarum, notes that red hair and green eyes were thought to be the sign of a witch, a werewolf or a vampire during the Middle Ages

New to /lzg/
How dead are these threads usually?

too dead
not worthy of the based company that Lab Zero is

Wouldnt her eyes be blue then?

red hair and blue eyes is one of the rarest combinations irl

what makes you think that she would have that?

Because even the japs draw her with green eyes and they know nothing about redheads

Anne of green gables

Is marie confirmed blue eyed pre skullgirl?

>they know nothing about redheads
shouldn't this make you think otherwise then?

Which SG is working class

cerebella is a literal circusfreak.

Ms fortune was a street urchin

How does marie stay inconspicuous if she has a glowing flaming heart on her back

Beowulf is now the only one in the game that can call an assist with his double jump.

Is that fair? He does lose his chair for it after all.

turtle costume
duh

what does Valentine's pink vials do?

constant ticking poison damage for a short amount of time. More damage/longer lasting if you charge it 3 times.

Also when you charge it a third time it won't stop the effect if you get hit. So, say you charge it 3 times and then land the shot, but then get hit by your opponent immediately after, the poison will keep ticking damage away until the effect is over.

Where as when you get hit after landing a weaker version of the poison, the poison damage stops immediately.

pink=/=purple

Deep purple = Pink Floyd

post good art

rip thread

die

sayaka and peacock are nothing alike

mami fortune is best pallet btw

Carol's family seems middle class-ish, but she probably went to a private school with rich kids like Blonde Filia.

twitter.com/wd_turn/status/793853664624422912?lang=ja
very good

kiki z's piss mmmmmm

I believe the colors were chosen based on the VAs.
Although maybe the Mami palette was a Backer color?

Nah, that was just done for the obvious joke

Get the fuck out no lifer.

Cute Double

Is Skullgirls worth getting into at this point? The game seems to old to get into it competitively at this point. An eternal loop of getting your ass kicked.

Of course not lol

If you want to get in competitively then why are you complaining about competition

>

Best fish

That's like asking why go in for an interview, when other people at the office have more experience than you?

If you're interested in playing a game competitively, just play it. And if you want to level up you'll have to take your hits like everyone else did.

I wonder who the Sabin of Indivisible will be. I like heavy-hitter teams in RPGs.

But sabin is a grappler

Robo can fly about as high as super jumpers and still call assist so I think it's fine.

Well her vials are orange green and purple / pink so unless you're colourblind...

Tournament numbers are very healthy and there's plenty of new players joining.
Pick it up on Steam, do tutorials, ask for help on the forums and discord and read the beginner resource threads you'll be fine.

I joined on the Steam release and picked it up pretty quick while in most of my games I would never get a chance to even move.
(But it's different now and I enjoyed the challenge)

Blitz had a bunch of moves.
But grapplers tend to hit hard anyway.

Peacock is udnerage drinking, smoking and driving, why isnt this game rated m

nijie.info/view.php?id=43434

Animated Mischief.

twitter.com/Skullgirls/status/794264205159370752

I still have no idea how the hell Roger Rabbit got away with a PG rating.
The day ratings boards make sense is probably the day they no longer exist.

wonder if mike will be more careful with his rants since that one tweet blew up

fuck sometimes I wish I could read
jappynees

Something along the lines of "you came to the wrong neighbourhood, motherfucker"

you can't really be careful with a rant, you just need to surround yourself with people that can keep you in check sometimes.

I wish they'd have someone consistently running commentary and keeping it organized so people wouldn't hop on and veer on big tangents like that, Mike included.
but I guess it's hard to do that if you're not a big production like WNF either.

they're all purple

I'm so sorry...

what did she mean by this

Even eldritch horrors need some love

i don't have a ps4 or vita and don't plan on buying either
but i want to buy the physical game, to support them and also for that snazzy art book and music cd
which version should i buy?