youtube.com/watch?v=CZqAckA0wMg
youtu.be/QmadzmsRsow
youtube.com/watch?v=8K9UVdlptqM
youtu.be/nDkwrH2O0Nc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astro Van

Postal Van
Me too

I have an increasingly growing desire for one of these. Even though I already have two Pajeros...

Non Aussie right?

You don't want one. They're shit ugly and are surrounded by the stigma of being scum.

I don't know why.

>You don't want one because of my opinion
Gee, you sure convinced me.

>Honda Civic Hatchback VX (40 MPG)
If you ever get a chance to see one its pretty interesting. Honda went "welp we need a high-fuel economy car" and then just took a HB and removed everything they could. No power seats, windows, locks, etc. Engine bay is minimal. Cloth seats. And it looks pretty nice too. It's only got like 100HP iirc but you don't drive a VX for the speed.
>Toyota Paseo
Its got such a great little micro-JDM sporty shape. Im sure it gets good gas mileage too.
>Hyundai Tiburon (Last Gen)
Such a nice silhouette. Just a shame nothing else about the car worked out.
>Mitsubishi Eclipse (Last Gen)
Another nice looking silhouette ruined by literally everything else about the car.

Theres so many cars that get the look right and just end up dropping the ball everywhere else. Its like when a shitty game/movie has a great soundtrack. Every time you see a car like that it really catches your eye but ultimately its bittersweet.

max qt

meme reliability aside -and financial reasons-, would get a 2008 S8 by the sheer stupidity of its upshifts

youtube.com/watch?v=lXyqxqcH07k

>5.2 v10
>Meisterschaft valve controlled exhaust
>dat upshift

disregard, i suck dicks

youtube.com/watch?v=CZqAckA0wMg

VE SS is good. But you don't want a VS.

I used to see one of these pretty regularly at the supermarket parking lot.
It was white and just a few years old at the time. Can't believe they're 20 years old now.

They idle incredibly smooth and silent. You won't even know that its running, even if you're standing with your ear to the engine.

It'd looks so great hauling my spartan imperial mansion.

dude.

c'mon.

c'mon, dude.

just... c'mon

It's got all the mod support in the world, and would be cheap and easy to build up a good one, and I just have a feeling if I built one, I'd get done, and be bored with it.

>walk past right QP
>strong tap on QP
>no one can start car
feels good

what did he mean by this

theres a spring loaded crash sensor in this era of fords, except on police vehicles, that shuts off and prevents activation of the fuel pump.
its in the right quarter panel on most [ford] sedans.
the sensor takes a somewhat strong blow to trip.

can easily be reset

that is pure sex...
what is?

fiat 126p
air cooled 650cc 2cyl

I feel this like a motherfucker. Older pontiacs always seem to get me, especially the Bonnevilles.

brother

That's a Toyota MR2, not a Pontiac Fiero, my bad.

Pure sex it is
youtu.be/QmadzmsRsow

>The final years of the Rover P6 coincided with production problems at British Leyland. This was highlighted in August 1975 when Drive, the magazine of the British Automobile Association awarded a trophy to a Rover 3500 as the worst new car in England.[12] It reported that a Rover 3500 purchased in 1974 had covered 6,000 miles (9,600 kilometres) during its first six months, during which period it had consumed three engines, two gear boxes, two clutch housings and needed a complete new set of electrical cables. The car had spent 114 of its first 165 days in a workshop.

it's so fucking sad, leyland cars (especially rovers) were great designs (both the p6 and the sd1 had won car of the year at launch), but of course, they were built by incompetent chavs who were on strike all day

l've got plenty of irrational wants, l like shitty/unique cars for some reason, currently would dig one of these, wouldn't tune it, just force that 660cc monster

youtube.com/watch?v=8K9UVdlptqM

but why op just why?

Totally agree, the Rover P6 was an incredible design. De Dion rear suspension, inboard rear brakes, an all aluminium V8...

What a weird fucking car.

As a Yuropoor for some reason I want an F250 V10. Everything about that truck is retarded but I like them regardless.

youtu.be/nDkwrH2O0Nc

I might be getting a z31 tomorrow

It's funny how even when they make V10s, Americans will still give them uneven firing intervals to make them sound more like V8s, effectively just making them sound broken.

That is not an irrational want, comrade, it is a glorious Volga of the Motherland.

it needs more gasoline than a truck

I NEED one, idk why

I like the old one better.
It's pretty much worse in every way, but still, it looks imposing in its own way.
Especially with that smooth black KGB paint.

to be honest they just look retarded to me

the factories were outdated, the management were delusional snobs, the designers would run out of time and money halfway through the job.
not really fair to entirely blame the guys screwing them together.

Dodge CNT 900

I have a weird kink for old oddball tractor trailers and utility vehicles

It might be a bunch of rebranded MG Midgets but I'd still want an AUstin Healey. Between that or the froggie, it's hard to say no to this qt face.
Or a Morgan. Which might not fall in pieces after a couple hundred kilometers, but is insaleny overpriced and essentially useless.
>that pipe
literally my dicc right now

literally buy one for like 1500 bucks

I want one too.They are like these ugly dogs that have no neck, but reversed and in the shape of a car.

familia. i only really like a couple of trucks, but damn, i feel you.

Froggie here.
I don't know how well the Citroën C15 and Renault Express went in import but they are still everywhere here.
Just show up, grab one for 3000€ at most (and for one in great shape, if you want to live dangerously, you can get some as low as 500 bucks) and haul some shit.
They are actually better than one might think. And they are most importantly infinitely better than the Kangoo and Berlingo that came after them and can't fucking start if you stop while climbing anything.
>t. drove some of these because work

1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

What irrational about that?

My nigga

i'd say that would be the DS, but okay

(test)

My body craves a turbo K-car

i have an astro van why is that irrational

Looks like a roach in black. Yuck.

Because c15 is made from 80's parts that are dirt cheap and last a long time, thought the second row seats are weird to get in.

VE and VF holden utes are actually pretty fucking good, the newest holden performance ute is basically if you mixed a commercial vehicle with a Z06 corvette.

Trabant 1.1 Universal
601D exterior (bumper, bonnet, grill, hidden filler cap)
Porsche doorhandels, fartcan,15' dotz dakar, Toyo R888r

forged g40 (PY) engine swamp, gt28r, Polo86c diesel gearbox, 85 tune

soon

SHITBOX

Always liked the design.

Too bad if I ever buy one most people will think 'dude weeeeeeeeed'

Would manual swap and tune the fuck out of one

Old vans = best vans

Adorable!

Like a car with terrible burn injuries...

>buy car out of pity

Im going to buy a Volga Gaz 24 1974. this weekend. Only 370$ Its supposed to be in good shape.

Would love to have a GAZ 69.

that thing zuks

trabi's are nice and cheap, you can propably get a decent one for 500 bucks if you live in europe

Would this count as irrational, or just dedicated?

Depends on whether you have use for a van anyway or whether you'd get one just to have that thing standing around.

Oh yes, I'd drive it. I'd probably also turn the back into a moving A-Team museum with merchandise and memorabilia as well.

These are those vans the Japanese go and race and drift right?

ayy

corvette
>gtrvscorvette.jpg
it looks much better than chinkshit gtr and is american

UGR kit on this is now on my irrational wants list thanks

This exact supra
1200hp I beleive, it's ridiculous

Is this the same v10 used in the gallardo?

Gotta have a nearly ruined car seat, tinkerbell sticker, real tree buckmark license plate cover, iphone 4 with destroyed screen, and be able to smell the cheap cigarettes from 15 feet away.

Well then that's just dedicated. Gay, but dedicated.

Where?