PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/37/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/78/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' should also bring it up in game

>News
forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/5763/pc-patch-notes-11-01-2016
Angel City map coming December, late November for preorders

>Whats changed?
Cosmetics, class based titans, more pilot abilities, more guns, and a single player campaign.
Bunny hopping was altered so now you need to queue a slide too

Please use spoiler tags when discussing the campaign

>Doomed thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DfqxpNrXFw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqQnDKcuFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for wall hang + amped wingman = mountain goat with touch of death

>When Ash tells you how impressed she is with you

What are the chances of her taking my pilot to her private quarters after the match and having her way with my fragile body?

>I'll make you beg for mercy pilot

>Flatline
>Alternator
>tfw both my mains are bullpups

love how punchy the Flatline feels

wish there were cosmetics that changed character models. hers is pretty neat, better than the player robot models

At first I was going to point out that the Alternator isn't a bullpup, but then I realized I guess it is? What a weird design.
The Flatline's wood furniture is all it took for me to love it, honestly.

Why does hit-detection feel awful tonight?

something was up with origin's servers earlier. dunno if it effected only pc or what, might be related to that. or maybe you are just imagining things. seems the same to me

How do you guys like that weird side to side recoil?

Do you ADS at all with it or just run and gun? I don't really get the gun.

Run and Gun all day baby. I've found the side-to-side doesn't matter to much when you're right next to the target. Plus once you get used to it you can still use both guns at a decent enough range, consider the general close-range encounters of this game

>20 Hz

It's ALWAYS awful

So how long do you think Titanfall 2 will be active?
I haven't played a vidya in like 3 months

>That Pilot means nothing to you

I guess I'll give it another shot. Gonna be hard to put down the Alternator though. Best gotta go fast weapon by far.

Flatline is just Alternators beefier cousin. I think you'll feel right at home with it

youtube.com/watch?v=-DfqxpNrXFw

>that pilot is terrified of you

Still can't quite seem to get webm making down.

>hitting a Titan's crit spot with a firestar after ejecting

This has become my favorite thing in this game..

>tfw just got in a match with someone from respawn and executed them twice
where is my fucking prize respawn
gonna make a shit webm in a second

Make them release the first person viewpoints for executions/entrances
I KNOW YOU HAVE IT RESPAWN

i like the 3rd person.
lets me see my surroundings for after the kill

he has the dev emblem, looks pretty nice.
excuse my shit play in the upcoming webm. I was nervous and really wanted to get the execution and was playing slow
it's also 29 secs so hopefully it wont be complete shit quality

How to make grenadier weapons somewhat viable:
1. Reduce cold wars reload time, give it a EPG crosshair
2. Remove the delay before you are able to melee after firing.
3. Make softballs grenades detonate on direct hit.
4. Increase EPGs projectile speed by about 15%
5. Increase quick regen delay to 3 seconds.

So, I just picked up this game. Should I completely playthrough the campaign before jumping online? I only played a minute amount of the first one.

Tone>Legion>Scorch>the rest

Scorch is most fun by far though, don't get the hype for Ion.

is that an actual dev or is it an emblem any player can get? kinda weird that theyd use that when playing. usually devs and GMs play anonymously

Yes if it's your first time playing you might need to get used to the speed and gameplay before jumping on multi.

id say play a bit of the campaign to get a feel for it. you dont have to finish it all right away though. youre going to die a lot in multiplayer either way at first, but once you get used to the movement and stuff, itll get better.

At least play the tutorial section at the start of it, itll give you a rundown of how to play

it's the shoulder beam. the main gun is real good too
Ion's traps are shit and so is the core, cant stand playing because of that

I assume it's a dev only thing. I've run into and DICE/Bungie employees in online a large amount of times and they generally just play but have special dev only stuff. In BF though if you knife them you get the Dev tags. Was really hoping executing him would get me something but it didnt

Ion is the most flexible between bot, titan, and pilot combat. I wish vortex were more useful though.

Anyone can get the Respawn icon, only devs have the dev bit underneath though.

I love playing with the SMR, but I need something in the secondary slots and all the pistols are just letting me down.

I used to roll with the Alternator and the mag launcher, but since the SMR does both, should I swap over to the thunderbolt?

I'm sure that'll be cosmetic DLC
>Robit faces but keeping the same essential silhouette
>Titan Helmets and armor bits while also keeping certain distinguishing silhouette queues

Also, who wants to bet that the Infinite Disappointment launch will actually bump TF2 sales?

Liam O'Brian never fails to let me down as the top tier husbando voice actor that he always is.

Ion has a unique energy mechanic that lets you put other abilities off cooldown quicker.
She's good for that classic TF1 feel honestly.
>Vortex
>Solid rifle
>Laser for that twitch-reaction pilot or side titan
Trip mines and Laser Core are okay and are mostly good for keeping a solid kiting-game

Netcode getting updated to at least 60hz both to and from the server when?

thunderbolt is kind of ass, i use the laser or shotgun pistol

Scorch clean up is the best satisfaction

so whats this im hearing about aim assist on pc with a keyboard? some shit about holding down a gamepad button while playing? does that actually work, and is this why it seems like many people are aim botting? some guy in my last game was snapping around his shots almost at light speed getting kills left and right

>never fails to let me down

Wanna try that again?

What's the best anti titan tactic as a pilot, does battery thievery even do anything?

It only does things if you have a titan or your friend has a titan. it does put a big bullseye on you though, so if you want to bait a pilot out of their titan to follow you, you can try that.

Apart from that, if you know what you are doing, you can chain rodeo and kill for sure.

Shit

>all my pilot G1 camo is locked again after regen
What a bunch of bullshit, I wanted to use warship college

Is it worth it?

fucking this
>camo stayed on one of my classes
>cant change it or my other classes back to it
the number of small oversights are really annoying. hopefully they fix it

Unless you want Gen locked camos or think that anyone cares about your e-peen, no.

I didnt realize this before but just a heads up. Custom classes get reset so good luck remembering all the set ups you have
credits permanently unlock stuff so you start with it on next generationthis should have been obvious but i didnt even think that it would do that
enjoy losing your pilot camos from leveling

I did it just so i have something to go for.

>all the solid camo is gen locked
Regenerating isn't that bad. Anything you buy stays unlocked, so there's no real penalty unless you use a different gun every match.

>Implying ash can dom a pilot.
*unzips CAR Smg *

Quick, post your dankest loadout

I wish they didn't change Pulse Blade-chan's helmet design.

How come many people miss the word Run from Hit and Run in Ronin description?
every Ronin I see always go full Kamikaze until either him or the other guy he is fighting with die

There is no honor in cowardice.

I roll with nuclear ejection and temporal anomaly.

My running is manipulating my opponents into a corner through constant dashing and point blank harrassing, then nuke ejecting right when the opponent thinks they have the upper hand, then getting my free titanfall after getting the kill

Pic related is the best fucking model in multiplayer. I didn't know that it used to look like that other one.

Doesn't one of the bosses in the campaign have that model, but male and red?

Why the fuck not have all the models available in some way? And why make it tied to tacticals?

I hope we get lots of art of Pulse-chan.

scorch is bae

I bought this game because I don't play many multiplayer/FPS games. But i'm kinda not good at FPS and shootan. Am I fucked?

just stand on a roof with cloak like the rest of the tards and you'll be fine
unless theres a tfg on the other team

tied to tacticals to give enemies an idea of what their facing. If I see that ghille suit shit I know an ez kill is coming

I don't want to be a generic shitter though. I want to learn to get good.

treat the floor as lava and stay on the walls
the fast will come soon after

damn user
nice

sadly i lost anyways cause right after that 4 of them swapped to nuke ejection so i couldnt shield them to death

I'll try my best. I am determined to not stay terrible. Now I just need to get the balls to jump into mp.

literally no-one will yell at you in game
nobody talks unless they get super pissed at you killing them

Always fun to roast pilots who think they're safe.

I can see the logic in that, but at the same time I wanna use something other than pulse. Oh well

Just finished campaign. I hope there's some future content that lets me kill Blisk because BT deserved better. Anyway.

I really like Ion. The rail gun Q is so fun and the main weapon is decent.

Is it any good in multi-player or are there cheese titans you'll be pigeon holed into?

That's good to know at least then.

I guess i'll do it tomorrow. Gotta sleep now.

>I hope there's some future content that lets me kill Blisk
Kill yourself retard.

Ion is probably #3.
Tone is broken, Legion is braindead.

Incoming 20 second video

I wanna complete my set, that's all. He's bro tier as far as mercs go for not just shooting you but hey.

I didn't care for Tone much, didn't really experiment with it though.

I basically abused scorch and Ion.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iSqQnDKcuFU

Tone just shits damage with the 40, has short cooldown decent damage lockon missiles, and has the only defensive titan option you can use while still shooting.

>lets me kill Blisk because BT deserved better
You fucking what?
Blisk could've killed you, then the IMC would've destroyed Harmony and they would still have the death star at their disposal.

The only reason you won, the only reason every sacrifice even BT's could happen was because Bliskcouldn't be fucked killing you.

It was because of Blisk that the IMC won't win and crush the militia, you idiotic piss drinker terrorist, you should be thanking Blisk for saving the Militia.

After poking around a bit with Northstar I have come to the conclusion that nuclear core is the only option for her.

So many Titans will rush into your face with the intent of outdpsing you, and frankly you can't run forever. So instead of trying to use your tether trap to buy distance, you use it to pin them in place right next to your nuclear bomb.

You'll both be out of titans, but you'll be anywhere from 30-50% closer to your next one while they start at 0%. Combine this with the spare battery boost to quickly boost up an ally for even more meter, and you'll be in a fresh titan in seconds.

>be the worst pilot to ever play this game
>get the drop on people and somehow miss every shot and get killed instead all the time
>finally get titan
>climb to top of team in score
>become unstoppable
>repeat every match

I'm not sure if I'd rather be average at both pilot/titan instead of total garbage with one and godly with the other.

Am I crazy, or are melee lunges COMPLETELY absent now? I've only been getting melee kills when the animation actually manages to bop the guy and vice versa.

I've gotten killed by a few lunges today

I'm the same way. I'm a fucking machine god autist when I get my titan, but until then I'm just like "haha, what's a wallrun"

Don't seem to get them either. I've had my flying kick just straight up phase through a few people's heads or chests too.

>be best shot on my team half the time
>rock attrition, LTS, Pilot hunter and any tdm style game
>can't play bounty hunt because the spawns repeatedly put the entire team I just kills 2 seconds away from the location I killed them all from, all behind me
>swarmed by freshly spawned pilots every time I get a spree

It'd make more sense if the opposite didn't happen to me regularly, I can't count how many time I've died to a titan that's on the edge of the map and have respawned basically under it's feet.

I spawned in a scorch fire trap once.

The spawns in this game need to be fixed, just fucking put me as far away from every enemy as possible, every life I have should be at least 5 seconds long, dying less than a second after I spawn and boost into battle by the same group in the same area from the same direction is ridiculous.

face to face melee seems to be completely random

and I mean, COMPLETELY random

I know instances where I should have been punched/kicked in the face and even though they swing twice before I hit them, they die and not me.

And I've been on the other end plenty of times as well.

Happens with titan terminations very often, too. but they said they're patching that.

>sniped the evac ship with Ion less than half a second before it disappears

damn that felt good

>TFW you get killed by a grunt

I've yet to have that happen but I did get killed by a reaper and I wanted to die irl

>tfw get killed by a random grenade from a grunt
I couldn't help but laugh.

>mfw i've gotten melee killed by grunts more than anyone should have

It's always when you just misjudge your own melee too.

You come centimeters away from hitting, only to be decked in the schnoz.

>Sniper-Chan is apart of the ARES Division.
What's your excuse user?

>inb4 "muh Apex! m-muh blisk"
He's was an amazing and great guy, but he's a complete piece of shit now, the only reason people like him was because of TF1, "I'll kill you for free" whereas now he's a saggy bitter cunt who says "i'd rather let ten's of thousands of people die on Typhoon, prolong the war and fuck over the IMC, cause I wan't more money that I don't even need."

He used to shit on the glue eater Graves by saying "You change your loyalty like your changing socks" He's a complete hypocrite now; come user, follow Sniper-Chan and join the ARES division.

Vinson Dynamics is a superior IMC devision with superior waifu. Get the fleshbag out of here.

>superior waifu
Everyone loves robo tits sure, but Sniper Chan is literal perfection.
Nothing you can say will ever change this.

Why is happy hour set at 9 am?

>hypocrite

Graves fucked everything up like mad then quit the job that he was contracted to do when things started to look a little rough leaving a unfinished job. Cooper didn't job shit and showed he could get a job done from start to finish and could easily fill the four empty Apex Predator positions by himself.

Besides, the longer the war goes on the more terrorist you can kill, sounds solid to me.

It changes depending on what network your in.

*you're