poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080/page/1
youtube.com/watch?v=nxiWu3T4dQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ready to race, chums?

Remember, it's just about having fun, not winning.

turdbirds get the fuck out

win a HC demi before you speak

post class + build

I seriously don't get how people classify SRS as a minion build

It has the minion tag but really it's just a caster build with auto homing fireballs at least in how it plays

It's not a traditional minion/old style nercomancer build in that you don't summon long lasting minions and just buff them

no one cares, retard

benefits from minion tags

I've just been running some shadow 1 hour runs for fun. I just beat my personal best by most of a level.

what was the point of picking up a regret orb
you wasted 2 seconds

to the retarded user who is retarded
kys

dumb kys poster

kys

You're kinda reaching for criticism there. You don't even know when or how I picked it up.

post tree

that really turns me on

Saboteur, crackling speed.

can't remember the last time i had fun playing poe
feels like i'm just going through the motions in every league now

same

don't same me you retard

never reply to me again

people pretend to care about racing. Holy shit ggg see what happens when you don't release new content

heh, I'd let them teach me the Karui way...

they'd do another flashback league but they are too fun and make the next challenge league seem boring by comparison

one week/month challenge leagues are the best
it's a shame they won't run them more often
leagues are currently too long
custom leagues when
i would happily pay to create new and interesting leagues while wating for new expansions
so bored right now

this game had so much potential

it's a shame it's turned out like this

you had so much potential

it's a shame you turned out like this

what are some builds where I can fail to become President of the United States?

>kill shaper with summoner
>kill shaper with EQ
>kill shaper with voltaxic ranger

kinda want to try out a blade vortex build as i wasn't playing when it was apparently insanely broken. would a trickster CI poison blade vortex (non crit) be good enough to kill shaper?

>eq
post build

how

i used this guys build: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080/page/1

youtube.com/watch?v=nxiWu3T4dQo
sadly doesn't work anymore

Not sure why you would trickster instead of assassin. You're 100% going vaal pact no matter what.

Were you an SRS "summoner" or an actual summoner?

i mean i used SRS because why the fuck wouldn't you when it's so strong but my main source of damage was goatman fire-raisers with a 6L vis mortis.

>not making 120c off of one essence pack

Leagues should be 2 months and they need to just recycle old ones

I'm new to the game and followed a guide to make a dual RF totem build. Been cruising so far to lvl 83 doing maps but I figure I'll be struggling at some point because of the cheap gear. When am I going to hit a wall?

As totem build probably when you attempt the guardians. Totems are pretty retard proof and you won't notice if you mess up you gear most of the time since you just place them and run in circles.

>this one guy in trade chat keeps selling items at way too low of a price
>bought a BoR off of him for 60c, sold it at and made 25c profit
>just bought a doomfletch prism off him for 10c

I keep carefully looking at the items for flaws like a low ilvl and thinking im getting scammed, but he just keeps giving shit away for way too cheap

it's the end of the fucking league
of course people don't give a shit and sell it for cheap
you fucking retard

yeah and that's why there's a general trend of increased prices towards the end of the league? retard

got this from a set of divination cards. what a good way to end the night.

Grats man

What does poeg think of the new fire laser skill coming out? I hope it won't be shit but also not FoTM/OP. It might bring me back to the game for a while (burnt out after thousands of hours)

Its a go fast meta so unless it has insane damage it probably wont be that popular. The minus resist should make it pretty strong for support or as a boss killer though.

>Can't hit
>Thus can't crit
>Thus can't leech

Why did they make it fire aswell, it already conflicts with incinerate. It should've been something out there like fire / lightning

how?

Post the other like 3-4 variants of this webm.

don't tell me what to do, faggot

nice

>What is armor/es/evasion
>What is playing safe
>What are pots
More than likely it's going to suck ass at killing bosses so you'll have to run a Flame Surge set up with it but it's going to go great for clearing packs

It'll probably end up as something people put on a totem to melt bosses down faster.

i'm sick of totems tbqh

Thought it can't be put in totems?

Best racing loot filter?

get informed before posting

It can be used with spell totems but not mines and trap, unless they changed it.

Kill yourself you filthy BR

Good thing all those faggots killed themselves and left us WITH FUCKING BR MORONS

rude

mental heal issues aren't something to joke about

>never replying to not give people (you)'s
Idk if based or autistic

kys

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

Man, why can't you be as cool of a shitposter as FREE poster is?

because i'm not a pathetic beta cuck that gets off on knowing you permavirgins have nothing better to do than wait until he shitposts down your waiting mouths and have you gobble it up like the cockmongers that you are

report me then.It's been a very long time since my post has been deleted and a warning issued

Im here to gain my free "free".

'no'

dead gaem

mods are asleep, post more ranger

>guy makes the original wormblaster build
>cool concept, really strong, uses interesting uniques and ideas to clear maps
>GGG nerfs it
>Guy remakes the build in a new way, still strong
>GGG nerfs it again
>Guy makes it once again
>GGG again lays down the nerf hammer
Why? Isn't this game all about making "cool interesting builds"? He's doing exactly what you wanted people to do in the game, using mechanics you put in place, why nerf it?

>GGG
>allowing fun

heh

But my question is why? If you wanted to nerf Cast on Crit directly, there's other ways to do it, but they targetted this nerf. Like they targeted that prolif burn arrow minion build. Both are super fun, and interesting, but GGG said no?

how long is the league still running for?
do you think the dx11 client will hit before it finishes?

>do you think the dx11 client will hit before it finishes?
>skills have taken nearly the whole league to be released
>expecting a whole new client before the league ends

at least 3 weeks
no

take a nap 0-4
eat 5-9

odds: fap
evens: reroll
dubs: kill myself

Because he made the mistake of showing his build. GGG is totally out of touch with their game so unless you go and smear on their faces something potentially broken or overpowered, they will never know.

It also plays into their idea of meta, so anything that can potentially shift their planned meta for a league gets the nerf pretty hard.

GGG is like a helicopter control freak parent.

>guy comes up with a cool build
>wants to showcase it for fun and glory
>GGG dislike anything outside the meta so they nerf it repeatedly into the ground
>they've done this several times
its sad because this is such a fun game and I make a lot of my own builds but I just can't bring myself to play this anymore

GGG is a bunch of incompetent fucktards who are carried by the few good ideas and design decisions they made when they created the game.

Worthless fucking kiwi niggers

honestly the wormblaster build is pretty strong and pretty stupid. my friend built it and just farmed red maps 70-80 in one day, and after 80 farmed guardians. you get absolutely insane sustain from the constant health flask chugging. such crazy sustain that it makes it the best pvp build because you can face tank any other player's damage, and you get permanent immortal call.

the only saving grace is that the build is expensive as all hell with the league specific harvest and so doesn't really break anything.

bunch of whining faggots, the lot of you

Then you flat out nerf the damage of the build, not make the build not function anymore.

Or literally just reduce the flasks The Harvest gives you.

how does the build not function anymore? did they say they were nerfing it?

If you know so much about game design, why don't you make your own game, you worthless loser?

'no'

>3DPD

>unrealistic proportions
>green eyes and purple hair
>lack of nose

>cowtits ever

kys