/mbgg/ - Mobage General #622

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Shadowverse, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

This is Tia. She's better than Pio.

This is a Mamuru, she makes dicks hard.

Jerk sadone being friends with everyone except mumi

When will we get new characters Rie and Miu?

>Maid Kanon S+
>the rest are at most A+ (Kaede)
Why?

Fucking seriously? So this is why there's so many triple level 100s with old characters in floor 50s?

After the anime adaptation.

They need kissies immediately

6*

Storm?

5days left to farm those 1800 runes from setsuna and towa

Here's a few tips on how to not die in the current AG event.

First things first, the girls that have resistance to confusion are these:

(Refer to the guide for their skills and stuff in English.)

0049 [My Coordinate] Miyaka
0071 [Night Slayer] Rei
0078 [Beauty Doll] Machi
0081 [Sweets Angel] Koharu
0082 [Don't Cry] Tsumugi
0083 [School Empress] Rei
0085 [Black Hunter] Miyaka
0118 [Justice Police] Rei
0128 [Camouflage Jacket] Sakurako
0148 [Sweet Marchen] Tsumugi
0149 [Idol Anytime] Sakurako

Their resistance goes from medium to High. Medium means they still might get confused but high resistance means you have a pretty good chance to not get confused. Some of the characters in that list can cure confusion and heal allies so they're going to be pretty useful in this incredibly frustrating event.

Odds are that you cant farm the last boss if you need a guide or tips like these so you want to farm on this boss here. Its a pretty easy stage and you don't even need confusion resistant units, just bring your best team and/or best DPS then just farm it normally.

If you want to try something harder, you could try farming the boss after this but keep in mind that you're going to need confusion resistant units, a good team and a good support. The ghosts cast AOE confusion and the boss here will endlessly revive the adds until you kill him so you'll most likely get wrecked if you're not prepared.

Why don't Korea make their own anime? Or at least I've never heard of anything other than that Kimchi-pong something. It was pretty fun.

why not post the guide link if youre going to repost this

>Make Vijayanta because she's cute and stats
>apds is 5k range so no arm bar shenanigans
>one heat option and it's tracer
Well, fuck.

>No events announced for CN WSG.

Please give Taiho.

Is there a certain amount of progression recommended by the time the first event hits?

How do ChinkColle events work actually?

From what's been said previously, it's apparently RNG hell?

The Taihou event is just a series of quests.

Anyone want to TL those quests?

If my bad Japanese ins't wrong a quick tl would be:
>1.- from Nov 7th to 8th:
Win 10 battles, reward: 500 resources
>2.- from 8th to 9th:
kill 20 CLs?, reward 200 resources, quick repair x3
>3.- 9 to 10:
kill 30 CAs?, reward 100 resources, I don't know what's a damekon x1
>4.-10 to 11:
Kill 50 CVLs, reward 100 resources and one Ryusei (I guess its an carrier equip).
>5.- 11 to 14:
kill 100 CAs, reward Taiho.

Hope someone can confirm whats ダメコン and if everything its right.

Her eyes seem too big, this bothers me. All I can think of is KEY stuff when I see her eyes.

Sorry, meant kill 100 CVs at 5th quest.

damecon in kancolle is the equipment that saves your ship from being sunk and lost forever once. don't know if it's the same for that game.

Do I have to be good in match 3 in Puzzle of Empires?

Not really. You just have to be really fast at matching or making lines.

I got Masamune in my first roll so I guess I'll stick with this.

Are there recommended stages and strategies for specific ship grinding? It seems extraordinarily tedious and incredibly uninteresting for an event.

I think it stands for Damage Control so yeah, it should be the thing that protects ships from dying.

CLs and CAs are everywhere so the hardest ones would be the CVLs and the CVs.

I always go to Chapters III and IV when I need to kill carriers for the daily quests. Still, killing 100 CVs in a new server sounds like a pain in the ass.
>No good ships, no resources.

Still Taiho is worth it, her skill is amazing. Just make sure you don't run out of resources.

>Chinkcolle got a maintenance again
>free 1k resources again

Wow, I didn't even know.

ded

Post cute mobage girls.

cute

Not cute.

TEUTONIC TITTIES

Can someone explain me how that 72 hour gacha thing work in Shoumetsu Toshi? Is the red archer girl a guaranteed pull?

>Never

Not long after the new gacha with Luka they put in another new character, the Valky Urd in a one day star fest gacha. Damn, I would have saved for this one instead of spending on the Luka gacha had I known they would introduce another star fest gacha with Luka and Urd in it.

Good thing that they stuffed Luka in the standard Gacha. Yeah, be careful on spending diamonds for you guys playing at global.

Been saving after getting burned on the Thor/Gull gacha. 6 rolls and just a single Vali from the guarantee. Right now is just a crappy 3* equipment rate up with no discounts or guarantees, so not really worth rolling.

The equipment that worth to give a damn about is the Nibelung Ring and the God Wing Helmet. You probably would want The SS characters personal equips but not really a top priority.

Yup better save your diamonds for some interesting characters like Ranko and Rieza. For some reason I really liked Rieza despite her awkward looking artwork and weaker stats compared to Thor but she have a skill that is good against god characters. Her 3D model is cute though.

Also a heads up that she will be featured in the Heroine gacha if the Global follows the same set of gacha like in the Japanese version. So you could still go for Gull and Freya and try to get her as a bonus.

Again spend your diamonds really smart. The dev will try to squeeze you out of them with the gachas to encourage people to spend money.

mumi

damn, do they seriously have storymode-only art for everyone? I'm surprised these don't get unlocked as alternate costumes or anything

Friendship skill - combo -1 and damage up (big). This has one of the best combo reduction plus damage increase combination. The skill is pretty gud too.

>tsunshit first
nips, pls

What are the most popular & best mobages that I can play on my ipad?

I liked Chain Chronicle but it got shut off, Terra Battle was good, I like FF Brave Exvius but it doesn't seem like theres much "fun" content to do after you get characters you like

don't want to play Granblue fantasy, maybe if they ever release it for US

I just started in BGHS and got maid Kanon. Am I good to go or is there anything else to consider when rerolling?

What difference would a US release be? It already has an english version

Storm + Spear is the best combo you can get. Try to get used with it.

What's a good stable emulator with a built in macro?
MEmu crashes in Crash Fever (ironic) so that means I need to find another one.
How's Nox?

Maid Kanon is very good as a starter 4*. Spear is easy to use, and her skill and friendship skill is great. But if you are serious about getting the best card, I would reroll in the climax gatcha (the one with bunch of Kanon and Shiho cards) as this pool has some of the best cards in the game. However, powercreep is a thing with BGHS and we will see stronger cards sooner than later.

Or, just reroll for your favorite girl.

Yeah, that's good. There's some broken cards you can get from climax gacha or from your two guaranteed 4-star tickets, but I'm reluctant to suggest rerolling in such a manner since it's a pain. Plus meido guarantees are leaving in ~35 minutes and you got the best card from the set.

Worst girl maybe, but best card.

Is rerolling worth it in crash fever

Nox works fine for me. Used it's macro feature for rerolling in AG

Who is best girl, is it Sadone?

source?

How do you even reroll in that game. Tried deleting shared prefs but it still keeps my data. And not going to bother with uninstalling, reinstalling, and redownloading for like an hour.

Thanks, will try it out.

Current gasha is kinda shitty so you might wanna wait

It's whoever you want best girl to be. Except for kanon. She's shit.

>tfw hate tsundere but can't bring myself to hate Kanon.

I have 1k gold in PanzerWaltz.

What to do?

It's fine if you have shit taste.

Why is she such a tomboy and bitch tsundere?

>Little girl that will cut you if you aren't endearing to her
>Has frequent misunderstandings
Have no problem being nice to her, but it's the moments of "That's not what I meant but now I'm bleeding" that I'd worry about.

I warmed up to her due to story 2 conclusion and her bedtime voice drama.
I still don't want her in my rolls though.

Is there no limit to resources in ChinkColle?

999,999 maybe?
If not, then 2,147,483,647 is it.

Kanon and Shiho have been the "main characters" of BGHS for the past year. They even have an entire permanent gacha dedicated to them. Plus, when the premise of the event is "which two characters do you want to see on a date", it's not a surprise for the two most popular characters to get pushed.

I don't think so, seen people with a few million resources before

Kancolle has a soft/hard resource cap depending on your level, I was asking if it was the case for this game too.

There is a cap as to how many of each resource naturally regenerate (increases with admiral level), but there's no hard cap.

Tap your resources and you'll see the cap of how many resources you can regenerate by time.
You get +500 for every admiral level.

I know. I wish it weren't so.

For people rerolling BGHS now, what are some of the better Flora cards to get? We all know that /MUTE Renge is the only choice for the debut gacha, so a good reroll account comes down to which Flora you get. Any crystals should be going to climax gacha.

Renge, Hinata, Sakura, and I think Incognito Shiho from Second Story.
In debut gacha, Sadone and Kanon are both good too, but I guess they can't clear shit as hard as Renge.

If they wanted to be maximum try-hard, they should prioritize /mute Renge from debut and Revival Kanon or Prayer Shiho from the climax gacha. Flora cards are nice but I wouldn't reroll if that was a crummy roll compared to getting the other stuff.

In fact, should I change the suggestion in the reroll section in the guide? I haven't updated it since Revival Kanon and Prayer Shiho were added to climax gacha, but just having a broken card isn't very good motivation if you don't like the girl.

>the most recommended cards are girls that aren't part of the story until 1st part ends
Yeah, keep it away.

I don't even think you need to finish the first chapter to start story 2, which has a much easier normal start compared to chapters 1 and 2.
Desire for Climax cards comes from going through Story 2, not that it matters for those who don't care about the story or have a huge chunk of gems disappear into nothing when they do roll it.

I managed to get 100 coins and rolled for shit in GF. This is what my room looks like now.

looks comfy. im still 30 coins away. but my loli hobo G11 seems to like my cardboard bed a lot. Gacha was a mistake

Titty twister???

I have removed most of the boxes except the cardboard bed because i didn't get a bed furniture and they are so cute sleeping.

I see each roll give you one ticket, but everything remotely good looking are at least 50 tickets worth.
Also, what are those character portrait thing? Alt costume?

>Get to tower floor 20
>Immediately roll the gold ticket

I'm going to jail guys
Maybe molesting all these cute girls was a bad idea

What does leveling the guild in VC do? Aside from the increase of titles to give away which do nothing besides increasing the exp gain of the guild.

Another day of the cafe votes.
If you notice, Kaede and Shiho have an extra sheet. But Shiho's is clearly more overflowing compared to Kaede's.

These tallies will show up in-game once a week.

need more beds and windows. they should not make furniture gacha exclusive.

yes. you need to have your character in the active dorm to use.

Kaede can't be this popular. Are they trying to ship sadone with her?

>trying
Isn't it already canon

>Kaede and shiho have more than Kurumi

They're not my favorites but this makes me happy. Just replacing one titty monster with another though

>tfw even my 11 roll makes the room look more like a prison
Depressing. Even UMP9 is getting ready to shoot up.

>Shipping
There's that word again.
And that's already a thing. I'd rather see Mimi and Sadone or Kaede and Asuha. It's going to be a boring outcome if it's just a pairing we expect already.

The dot density isn't consistent at all, so it's hard to tell. And at least Shiho has a personality, I still don't know what's appealing about Kurumi's vacancy.

>Kanon/Shiho seem like the clear winners
>Surprise Mumi upset
>Event about Kanon paired up with not Shiho

I want to draw a fat throbbing cock onto the paper.

So basically Kanon/Shiho versus Sadone/Kaede
Would be interesting if the pairings got mixed up

I would have liked a Sadone/Kanon to follow the current event.

Delete Mimisbruner.db in the data folder (iirc)
Co-op enough times to get 500 polygons then do a 10 roll. There seems to be some gacha that will give a 5* on a 10 roll, but I think one already passed a day or two ago.

I rolled one more. Didn't get a bed but i finally got a window.
I wish the windows are animated or something

I love the story those dot placements tell.

I hope there's a way to get costumes down the road

I missed prereg which had 3-4 costumes for characters