lolskill.net/
op.gg
champion.gg
counterplay.xyz
surrenderat20.net
also lolking

>retarded Pre-season and Assassin's stuff:
na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-2017

which legal legend wud u creampie and y?

Lulu so I can cuck meriipu.

So is it confirmed that Qt is going to be tsm adc till summer?

Zyra
She's my favorite.

>tfw no qt not edgy Kalista skin

Irelia because she got me to platinum 4!

Reminder that monster characters are boring as shit

The hallmark of a good monster is something that's inhuman and unrelatable

This inherently makes them unpopular with people, because surprise surprise people can't relate to the character they're playing as

riven or lux, riven looks adorable carrying annie so probably riven

/utg/ got shit on for this reason too so you can expect mods to intervene if it gets too bad

The thought of making such a powerful, arrogant woman carry my commoner child turns me on.

sexualize yordle boys!
bully yordle girls. no dicks for them. dicks are for boys.

ziggs!

Good monsters are cute and cuddly!

just fyi to everyone this is implying that ahri likes fox dick, not that ahri has a fox dick, because she is in fact a female and females don't have penises

Not a Kalistafag, I just don't want her to feel left out. I'll try to make it special for her.

Both

>Tahm Kench
>Vel'Koz
>Twitch
>Fiddlesticks
>Kindred
>Aurelion Sol
>Azir
>Nasus
>Renekton
>Kog'Maw
>Trundle
>Rengar
>Gnar
>Zac

>boring as shit

That is some SHIT taste you've got there, user. Like, utterly despicable, pleb taste.

Ugh. I want this skin so bad, but I already have Championship and I can't justify purchasing more than one skin per champion, let alone a skin in the first place depending on the champ.

Crafting mats trading when?

FERTILIZE

eat a dik

gold 5 on NA though I have bearly played

and I have 140 ping

*bang*

Annie because it's safe!

Most people can't relate to a fucking serial killer either but that doesn't stop Jhin from being the most liked and popular champion release this year.

>Play Jungle
>Every lane I don't camp feeds their ass off

>Play a different lane
>Every lane including the jungler feeds their ass off

What elo do people know how to not fucking feed?

>one dimensional demon
>one dimensional demon
>one dimensional mutant
>one dimensional demon
>alien force of nature
>completely alien and unrelatable deity
>ex human, already struggling with his separation from the common man by way of his royalty
>cold and emotionless ex human, forgot what it was like to be mortal
>mindless slavering beast only fit for killing
>mindless slavering beast only fit for killing
>idiot servant of a greater evil
>human with an animal face
>one note joke character
>Inhuman creature struggling to find the meaning behind his existence. Chooses to good as a rejection of his design to do evil

You have two worthwhile characters in that entire list user

Do her butt just in case!

Sure they can, everyone knows that one hella gay theater geek with an over inflated sense of self importance.

Hell, the only difference between Jhin and one of my highschool classmates was a high powered sniper rifle

I could trash the shit out of a plethora of League's cliche, stock human characters but I'm not sure if I should really bother with your bait anymore.

>Mid first pick
>Jung/Top hovering squishy champs
>Say "We need a tank"
>They reply "No we don't"
>Enemy team has kass and Nidalee
>Our team has zero engage
>Watch as Kass/Nid delete our entire fucking team
>Mention how if we had a tank the game would have gone better
>Get told I could have played a tank mid
>mfw

League having shit human characters doesn't somehow make its monstrous ones automatically better

>need 5 more gemstones for Hextech Annie
>already own all champions so shards are going to waste

>Got my last S
>it was on a loss
I am conflicted

It would have to be anal because of her massive horsecock, but it'll do

>the only difference between Jhin and one of my highschool classmates was a high powered sniper rifle
And about 700 AD, but sure.

>you will never be a big bad wolf, tie up and eat annie

Why even live?

that's weird

because personally i just want to fuck her

Galio you nerd

Human characters also get the advantage of being fappable. It also has a lot to deal about sexual attraction, idolization or self-insertion.

Example being Swain, Urgot, Sion, Zilean and so on - all human or once human but don't get any play because they aren't visually appealing or a power fantasy for most.

With monsters and nonhuman characters, you need to have more of an imagination.

>tfw I realize 1 AD is probably the strength of one normal human being
>tfw I'm weaker than the average human being
>tfw one red rune holds more power than I do in my entire body

>Played 7 games today
>Only won 2

I guess I could have done worse.

you got to eat her out first my friend

>Not breed

Annie is at the perfect age to make babies.

How do I Jayce /lolg/?

He is my husbando I want to main him and git gud. I have a pretty decent understanding of his kit and a few of the tricks he can do. I just don't know what to do to bully people and win lane.

>Still ended the day with more LP than I had this morning

Guess it's not so bad.

>velkoz
>one dimensional demon

Fuck you.

I doubt that was the metric used even when originally concepting AD back in like '07 or whatever.
Ekko's pretty much just a normal kid (albeit a really smart one) smacking things with a blunt object and his AD goes pretty high compared to 1.

Elise, Evelynn, Diana, Syndra, Shyvanna, LeBlanc,Nidalee, MF, and Poppy for tender loving

She would be if Morello would let her be older than age fucking five.

nidalee~

Hey you there!
You will unlock that Urgod sometime soon, right bud?

Will we ever get Ball Lightning or does blue buff and tear make it impossible to balance in league

I thought all the summoned champions had superhuman powers.

You need an understanding of the game to play Jayce properly.
He's a stat champ, either you shit enough damage to win the fight, or you don't pick a fight.
Knowing the difference is literally all there is to him

I realize she'll shit out some eggs and I'll spunk on them but it's the thought that counts

She's better this way.

N-no

A large portion of them are just normal-ish people with either extreme dedication or special tools or a moderate combination of the two.
Caitlyn for example is an excellent shot and a great detective but without her gun she's not much of a threat in combat.

Can she spellshield her vagina so we can avoid pregnancy?

deliver the 100% crit justice

Quinn. She's the only one that has ever made me feel like I'm not a piece of shit at this game.

she's already corrupted by black magics and infertile, go for it

He wants to consume all knowledge in Runeterra and has no motivation for doing so and no idea what he intends to do after consuming all knowledge on Runeterra.

He does what he does because he's an evil inhuman monster for a hero to kill. Nothing more, nothing less.

Would she even want to?

Time to cuck Caitlyn

>three keys
>no chests
reeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh yea?
Tell us about yourself then, asshole.
You're a real human bean, if you've got so much depth why don't you describe your motivations and goals in life?

Nasus.

Close your eyes and think of a champion, any champion

Do you have a champion in mind? No switching

Ok, now rewrite their lore and personality as if they were being reworked by Anthony Burch

>be 0/5/31 janna
>win
>get b mastery

nice game, lolbabs

mission accomplished

Noxians are so Darwinian and sociopathic in their nature that you could literally turn the majority of their characters into orcs or some shit and you wouldn't even notice that much of a difference in regards to what little humanity they truly have.

Twisted Fate and Graves were a gay couple in the past, TF was only using his relationship with Eve to try to hide it from public, but she got tired of him

In the Piltover lore event, they are now lovers again and plan to commit a bank heist, only to be challenged by the other canon gay couple in the game, Caitlyn and Vi

Morgana isn't actually evil, she's just fighting against the patriarchal empire that is her home world where only men can be glorious angels, so she's rebelling against them

Kayle is a male to female trans, but the angels are so bigoted they refuse to acknowledge her transition, that's why she's still blessed

What's your mark of popularity? Pick rate? Because that's more based on FOTM and champion kits than aesthetic design.

In reality monster champs see the same amount of play as human ones. A champ's popularity rarely has to do with how they look or their lore.

Her lore is already so fucked, I have no idea of what to add. Maybe make her trans randomly

you forgot leona

Make her a lesbian? IronStylus already fucked her up

>Diamond
fuck this shit game im moving to doto

>Xin Zhao
I was halfway through writing a lore from a minority perspective before I realized that SJW's don't care about Asians either.

>10 chests
>no keys

I

What?

Well okay, this has nothing to do with league but here goes:

My goal is to elevate my family business beyond a mom & pop operation into one of the most high powered and in demand boutiques in my home town. I intend to secure a legacy for myself, my parents, and my grandparents while creating a future for my nieces and nephews. I then plan to write a textbook featuring our techniques just in case our line dies out to ensure that our accumulated knowledge never does. I'm motivated by the fact that my father was scorned and ignored for most of his adult career despite being smarter and more talented than any other engineer in his field. I'm motivated by the knowledge that my ancestors literally fought tooth and nail to survive, and I'm motivated by the fact that my tastes are simply too expensive to get by on shitty food and housing for the rest of my life. Does that answer your question?

Irelia was fused with her father's blade, therefore she's now genderfluid, the first champion to be refered by they/them pronouns

Silly user, asians are pretty much white, the only race that was ever opressed were the darkies

>How do I have an impact as jungler? It seems if I camp 1-2 lanes the other lanes just feed and then once behind I don't know what to do. This scenario has cost me a few games and I would like to fix it.

What do you mean by this? What about ionia? And Demacia? Asians get representation just as much as the whites do.

Mine's purely subjective, but I base it on how popular a character is outside of the game. In my mind, a popular character stays in people's imagination regardless of how strong they are in the current meta. Old Fiora had it, Ahri definitely has it, Ezreal, Jinx, Annie, Teemo, Yasuo- these are characters that transcend pick rate. Contrast that with say Kennen or Kalista- champions who only show up in people's imaginations because they're currently being played a lot. That kind of staying power is what I consider to be the mark of a truly popular champion.

Miss Fortune
Fiora
Ahri
Soraka
LeBlanc (and her clone)
Syndra
Nidalee
Sivir
Tristana

>new assassin will definitely have some sort of vision denial

I main Top, but Jungle is my secondary Lane and I think I see where the issue is.

First off, get rid of the "all my lanes feed" mentality. I'm aware that it FEELS that way, but it isn't happening. Yes I know it's not easy, but gitting gud is never easy.

As Jungler, you should only camp a lane if you're getting something out of it. Jax into Fiora and every time you gank Jax follows up? THAT is a lane you camp the shit out of.

Don't feel like you HAVE to stomp the early game. If you're low elo (which I'm guessing you are) then nobody fucking knows how to close a game out anyway. Focus on farming, doing drag at ideal times, ganking easy lanes and you'll pretty much autowin games, Jungle is very strong right now.

Also not sure if you've heard this one or not, NEVER gank for a retard no matter how much he whines. Mute him if you have to.

Needs more female yordle champions that are on the noxian side.

Humanoid characters do really stick out more for marketing purposes. It's good to have a Cho'gath or Nocturne on some banners to show your game isn't all humans, but they are the best ones to market your game

MTG did that a few years ago. The game had somewhat "hidden" main characters because you had to play the game to know who the fuck was Urza and such. They added Planeswalkers, relatable characters they could plaster everything for popularity and it worked. It worked so well they are now staples and there's a big overarching story about their team that defends the multiverse and shit

This

>boring backstory written to sound interesting
If you aren't disintegrating niggas then get out of my face.

I bet you enjoyed The Notebook.

Is Gold 5 low?

Disintegrating people is something a weapon does. It's a tool. Is a tool a character?

>The Notebook.
the what now?

Yes.

t. Gold 5.