/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

you embrace nothingness edition

>Patch 3.45 Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Expansion Teaser Trailer (Stormblood):
youtu.be/XSBduNDYrpE

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/pMSR0Ytd

Previous:

naka bp

Xth for having nothingness to hug.

Anyone got that Tofu compilation?

Xth for Turmoil ;D

turn your trip back on god tier

Unbelievable.

hello

Tfw no truth, justice or honor

Looks like redhead smells something
Did you make a doodie? x)

hello

Was your 4K monitor worth it? They seem to be expensive as hell

Wow... its the inner circle

shyvana sp

Yes it was very worth it
I'm desensitized. I have so much room for things 1080p feels so tiny
And they're actually becoming very cheap now days, in comparison to how they used to be anyways
Sadly none exist with 144hz yet

will you web me

Sure

xth for i want this grind to end

what is up

what?

Empty stomachs and mental anguish.

>Renko cheats on Mari with male Au Ra and random Quicksanders

>zero proof

at least provide some evidence

awesome, will you come sit with me?

Dude lol
They literally stand next to people
Thats proof enough xD

literally who

Just going to run one or two roulettes before breakfast. What about you?

>i saw him standing with one in-game
>what do you mean that's not proof
>whatever you say renko (calling you the person in question somehow discredits your claim that my baseless post is bullshit even if true)
here's your introduction to xivg

Point to where

(squid pussy)

i'm editing a don't starve together tutorial whilst fighting the urge to eat
i'm so fuckin hungry rn aaaa

that sounds a bit grim

it sounds tasty

Why is there a yolk in these flowers?

uldah come find me

poor mari..

why not jjust /tell me

Short stuff.

Buying gf (male)

I have no idea who you are

I want to start playing Feast for the new mount reward, what class should I play?

>roe
>delinquent hair style
I can dig this.

You should get a snack, we don't want you to starve here.

Anyone got a list of different short skirts in this game? Or at least ones that come to your mind? Need to find one for glamour purposes.

>balmongoloid gave up and left because he got outplayed
nice

Why do you want me to web you if you don't know me.

wait what

literally who

>literally became cancer after moving to balmung

>tfw had a nightmare about eating food that was infected by a parasite that injected its eggs into plants
Pretty sure you caused it.

Rate Lala alt to be used for Lala lewding.

If you play on an unlocked server I can make one on yours~

Soft 2.0

my webber stopped webbing me and now I feel empty and your character is cute so I want to meet you

nothing cause youre gonna get bullied until you quit

kill yourself pedo

Honestly, people who move to Balmung after being told multiple times of how horrible it is, deserve every shit FC and all the drama they fall into.

Stay on your home servers, folks.

>wiped on floor 158
RIP

if you class change a unique squaddie do they lose the outfit

i think you have bigger worries in game than shitposting about potd

Is there a way to use Aero on SCH so it doesn't interfere with my other dots.

Nope

/tell renko

Can you tell me why my post is shitposting?

Are you the excal lala?

because you produced it you degenerate

Negative!

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

Just goes to show that people are retarded.

*punches u right in the fuckin faggot mouth*
fuckin talk about the game or don't even fuckin talk at all motherfucker or ur gonna catch these fists again

hey

Don't you already lewd?

that's not enough to /tell you with though. besides I'm too shy to message you first

>158
What? I thought they only released up to 100.

Ya but I want to separate it from my main character. Some of you fuckers are too weird/creepy

You have to go through 51-100 with a premade to get access to 101-200. I also think you can't wipe at all between 51 and 100 or else it won't let you go to floor 101.

Define too weird and/or creepy. If that is so with some of these fellows, will they not just act the same on your alt?

>Three more clusters to go
Welp looks like it's off to the Aetherochemical Retard Foundry for me.

So if you didn't have a premade, you're just SOL? And can't do it once again?

Don't send me unsolicited dickpics, inquire about me IRL, literally just follow me round when I'm not in a lewd mood, park at my apartment when I have other friends over, generally just be a nuisance.

At least now if I'm on my brown lala its an ez signal that I'm in a lewd mewd and theres nobody to stalk. Half of people who add me to discord get themselves blocked within 2 hours and my blacklist ingame has grown too~

Some people have been great friends tho!

>unironically erps as lala
>ur 2 creepy
nigga on the creepy scale ur automatically a 12 out of 10 they probably issue amber alerts if u walk outside

Pretty much, yea. 100+ requires a fixed party save file with 0 KOs.

Too weird/creepy, says the guy who ERPs as a fucking lalafell.
Jesus christ you people have zero self-awareness.

>erp alts
Pussies lmao just slit your throat.

>Don't send me unsolicited dickpics, inquire about me IRL, literally just follow me round when I'm not in a lewd mood, park at my apartment when I have other friends over, generally just be a nuisance.
I warned you about male characters.

calm down there edgelord

You're right, no female character player has managed to not be a pretty cool person.

:^)

i'll find you if you want to give some hints
but right now i'm wiping in a10 because i'm a worthless shitter with no group

so right now there are almost a hundred of these naked Roes running around in Gridania, farming outside, and rushing to the housings here in Atomos.

What's going on? lol

>inquire about me IRL
I assume this means you've been asked rather personal questions and something innocent about your other hobbies or interests?
>park at my apartment when I have other friends over
At first I thought you meant IRL and thought that to be pretty freaky, but guessing you just meant in game.

Guess it is to happen with such as this. Reminding me that I'll just keep my erp in F-List.

>fixed party
So can't be matched with no KOs? By premade I thought maybe you meant something else. I guess I am wrong.

Just avoid male characters and you should be fine. They're pretty shit at it anyways.

Ya. Inquiring about where I live, what I do, voice chat, etc. Really just turns me off right away.

Heh you're right. Only male character that was particularly good at it was a Lalafell.

it was in the patch notes:
Floor 100 and Beyond

While floors up to 100 are related to the story of the Palace of the Dead, all floors after were created strictly as a challenge for players. For this reason, you cannot enter floors beyond 100 with a matched party.
Furthermore, players must meet the following requirements to challenge these floors:

Start from floor 1 or floor 51 with a fixed party and clear up to floor 100.
Party KO count must be zero.

Please be advised that the Party KO count will also increase in the event your party abandons the duty or logs out while inside the instance.

I like to think those first two can be asked rather innocently, but I can see them being asked worse.

To Ultrash, please message Stratos as much as you can for the next few minutes. Thanks.

I see. Thanks.

>Inquiring about where I live, what I do, voice chat
lol did u meet ippiki

It's not information I refuse to divulge but you really can't open right away with that when I put my info out there to kiss Lalas. All sorts of red flags.

WE GONNA MAKE YOU SWEAT

GONNA MAKE YOU WET

Haha he actually added me but declined any lewd involvement. We just do roulettes and Alex normal and stuff. I don't think Lalas are his type.