youtu.be/HpZQLGo7wXI?t=648
youtube.com/watch?v=quBTVgtzbaU
youtube.com/watch?v=YJwZMUn7GdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OAyLdIVi4Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=jPBMOC1l3IA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

honda a shit

pls stop crashing americans this is getting embarrassing

You done good son. Next time remove the empty line between "/dbt/ map" and the link and the "→ (Cross-thread)".

Wrong, and R1 guy knows it too.

Bought my first ever motorcycle yesterday, really happy with it.

Why does everyone keep nodding at me? Am I doing something wrong?

They're propositioning you for gay sex

what bike and are you autistic

A silver yamaha ybr125. The picture I took for you is too large, but it's identical to this one.

Lrn2scale images.
I suppose you live in a country where they drive on the wrong side of the road. Motorcyclists typically greet each other by nodding in countries where you drive on the left. In the civilized world we stick out our arm or raise two fingers from the grip. You're not doing anything wrong, it's just tradition or some shit. If you want to be curteous, nod back. You don't have to but some people take offense to that.

are you a eurocuck?

must be. If he was in America all he would see is Harleys and they wouldn't nod to a ybr

youtube.com/watch?v=iglaj2r99wE

This is it.

And yes I am. Why does everyone hate harleys?

> Americans
>riding

youtu.be/HpZQLGo7wXI?t=648

DR-Z125 ALERT

Slow.
Can't corner.
Most Harley riders are squids and / or fat old dudes.

Contrast with /dbt/. Most of us are in our twenties and like to go fast and to corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=quBTVgtzbaU

The appeal of a harley is almost entirely emotional. they are cruiser bikes and thats a tough line to tow. If you make it too "nice" and comfortable you eventually end with a car. Cruisers have to be simplistic by nature. they need big engines so they can sit at high speeds with low revs. Harley's strength is also their pitfall. Their legacy. It traps them in the past with outdated technology. but the legacy si also what draws people in. Its a piece of American history and harley waves that fucking flag high and hard. A lot of guys hate them because they arent very fast, they are expensive and they tend to ridden by old farts. The truth is they are pretty fun to ride. We all know there is more to riding a bike than the acceleration and track times. Its about how it makes you feel. Harleys make some people feel pretty good. but I own a Suzuki so what do i know?

observe the graph

you too

also

>mfw unicycle

>peak fun at 1.5 tires

how do we achieve this

what I meant was doing a wheelie

2 wheels, one off the ground.

Simples.

That graph is incorrect.
1) Number of tires can only assume discrete values, so the graph can't be continuous.
2) Tricycles aren't funner than cars.
3) The value for 0 tires should be 0.
Therefore I propose the attached revision.

>Tricycles aren't funner than cars.

want.

A.

Bet.

I'd rather have a quad 2bh, at least then you don't flip over when you're not going in a straight line while braking.

assuming this refers to tires on a vehicle instead of tires in general, if you have 0 tires you are flying a fucking sea plane or driving a tank

how is that not fun

youtube.com/watch?v=YJwZMUn7GdQ

dbt pls

>not flipping over

BORING

it's not total number of wheels, it's how many are on the ground.

You're right.
But really, the graph is misleading. A sea plane is funner than a segway but a mountainbike is funner than a fishing boat. Everything can be equally fun or boring regardless of number of wheels.

Ayy limone

>but a mountainbike is funner than a fishing boat
try to explain that to motopede

you wot

I was just referring to driving it. He's into the fishing as well.
> not fishing on your motorcycle
> not riding along the shore with a long stick in your hand pulling a fishing net through the water

that a pretty sick idea uezs

Rode my mom's Rebel today, desu wasn't too bad but coming from a Sv650s I couldn't get used to the pegs

Exactly why dirtbikes are for kids and uneducated cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=OAyLdIVi4Fw

French doing things so right!

Americans are easily entertained

>small things amuse small minds

Those guys can't be French, they're white and the girl isn't hairy.

a large mind merely has a greater capacity for amusement

a mind that can not accept smaller quantities of amusement can be assumed to have difficulty in assimilating the smaller thoughts needed to synthesize more significant ones. out of pure snobbery.

>if it's not expressed in lambda calculus i'm not interested

they were brits tho

>lambda
>replied to post ending in 3
HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED.

>NEWS winnipeg

>all those words
>all of them wrong

those french reviewers are nutjobs.

so passengers overlean in france?

youtube.com/watch?v=jPBMOC1l3IA

>tfw you will never hoon around in chile with your friends

>as we predicted, it really does feel like a massively stupid idea

i thought you would prefer implications to outright stating something, since your post was implications

small things amuse small minds does not imply that small things do not amuse large minds. basic logic m8o.

MotoJournal is my favourite motorcycling channel.

t. simple minded fool

I didn't understand a word but damn, that was funny.

>Chili
Looks like a shithole. Would never go to, even Mexico isnt this shitty which is surprisingly nice.

well it's a poorer south american part man what did you expect

you're the intellectual equivalent of walking around on your tiptoes and puffing out your chest 24/7 if you seriously believe that

you might look more sophisticated to the less sophisticated, but in the eyes of everyone else, you're a joyless bastard and your life is endless suffering.

t. small minded snob

Turn on CC at the bottom, it has subs.

Clean nice looking streets like any other civilized country.

You can turn on subtitles. They add subtitles for every video, they're well worth watching.

Has science gone too far?

oh watch out guys we got a couple of geniuses in this thread, what did you guys score on your internet iq tests?
omg i bet it was liek 150 riete?

>iq tests
You mean the memorizing test?

Impossibru. Also I usually watch in mpv because better quality.

>have sumo faggots gone too far
FTFY

no thats the colour blind test silly

Should I get it boys?

t. fag

maybe

looks pretty fun desu

>Cuckold: the post

>civilized
>south america

No, get the R1200RS.

Thats why they should bomb the shit out of them and why i dont want to go to that shithole

t. posturing moron

Cta are you still alive m8?

t. frustrated dumbfuck

no

Too many imposters, and innocent anons being accused. I stopped with the art, have still saved many selfies and gf pics.

looks like a waste of a dirt bike, why do they still have all that suspension travel?
its not like it makes the bike handle better on road..

Fuck off cuck. You are not the real cta

posture harder, maybe an idiot will think you're smart

I admired your art m8. Its a shame you retired.

What the fuck were thay thinking with that taillight

so frustrated, stay dumb and upset

>t. american
lmao
would start with africa first
kill all africa, build Rapeseed all and corn + solar platns all over the continent
no more problems
ever

>he goes on the internet and tries to brag about how he is smart on an anonymous online korean karaoke forum because real people know he is a retard
It is ok user you do not have to pretend around us.

t. read voltaire and chuckled but didn't like spongebob, must be mensa material

They should let all the sands nigges rape yurop so then we can bomb it and conquer it and make it free the american way

>he thinks Russia/China won't sweep over Europe before America

that not how it works m8

Does supersport lose much of its...how to say, driving characteristics (?) if i isntall higher handlebars?

I got my license using kawasaki er6n and honda cb600f. I really liked the driving posture and handling.

I did test cbr125 but didnt like the way you need to hunch all the way down.

Problem is that theres a really good supply of used supersports locally so im wondering does higher handlebars make supersport even remotely comparable to naked street bikes when it comes to driving comfort?

Who cares as long yurocuck are dead

Well its working so far. Every time you cant handle a little war and beg the us to win your little wars

Not at legal speeds

You have to change the top triple tree with one with risers and probably need larger cables

why don't you get a gsxr1000 or mt10 or duke1290 or something?
why change to supersports if you like sports naked?

a lot of nakeds are already what you're describing anyway, the Tuono feels identical to an RSV4 from the waist down.

The mods you describe are incredibly common when setting a supersport up for motogymkhana and seems to go alright to me.

You might find you like clip ons anyway, I certainly do (I can see the advantage of risers for motogymkhana though)