Are you mad because someone is having more fun with their car than you?

Are you mad because someone is having more fun with their car than you?

Even though it's less comfortable, incredibly obnoxious, and impractical, one who mods his like this will put up with the crap because they like their cars unique.

>NC
At least nothing of value was lost.

Dank b8 with a nice hat, 20/10 good discussion

Happy car happy

Ello ello?

Ran it through my facial reconstruction software

Rad

More like "please kill me"

Yeah. People having fun piss me off

Hey user quit having fun getting pissed off, I'm not happy, you nigger. Only I get to have fun hating things like your post.

Thinking something is retarded ≠ being mad

>tfw drive my car like 5 hours a day
>stancing would be like crippling myself

i drive an ef civic hatch and its on stock suspension

Only people get mad when they are called retarded.

Personally, I just think it's dumb as shit and makes the car look all wrong. But are they having fun doing it and driving about with no ground clearance, or is it them yelling about "haters" and insisting that they're having fun?

WHERE IS THE DOOR HANDLE

i would totally put that ricer tow hook on my NC tho

It's not on me if some stanker gets mad when you point out how stupid they look.

Also retarded doesn't literally mean dumb really, it's just another word for slow or delay. If your sparkplug ignition timing is delayed your timing is retarded, if John takes a while to notice his shirt is on fire he's just retarded .

I'm not pointing out how stupid they look, I'm pointing out how slow they are at reacting to things. If they look stupid I'd tell them they are looking stupid. I don't call my cars timing stupid when the timing is off, it's just retarded

You cunts are over-complicating this. Call them a pack of gay cunts and they get mad. All that has to be done.

>wanting to drive a bar of soap
that's ok

>them yelling about "haters" and insisting that they're having fun

It's this one. They love the attention as well. They're the same kids who would always act like retards in school because they couldn't tell the difference between positive and negative attention. They interpret all criticism and ridicule as jealousy. In short, they love being called retarded because it makes them feel special.

Well if they were actually homosexual and are obnoxious then it would be proper to call them gay cunts.

Hence why "Artform" and "A E S T H E T I C" makes them feel "Cultured"

This post is pretty AESTHETIC as well

The glare of the flash on the screen makes it seem less produced and more natural. Very nice.