/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Old screenshots edition

pastebin.com/tfYw51Rr (embed)

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free poimium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>5.13 (LIVE)
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0513/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/

Old:

1st for best girl

Old screenshots thread?

>Nothing but losses tonight
>Barely break 1k base xp
Takao is going to be a long road.

premium damage control party is totally fair and balanced

Why is epicenter still a mode?

Do it for her

I would but I don't have any t6 boats and don't wanna nolife trying to grind there in time

>About to get the Hipper

What am I in for?

Suicide.

I don't understand why capturing the middle gives the same amount of points as the outermost ring. The whole point of the mode was to encourage teams to go together and fight, but since the middle rewards so little it's not worth it at all.

Anyone on NA wanna coach me on how to play T10 battleships

>I don't have any t6 boats
how new are you senpai?
it's a month-long thing, and I'm already halfway through phase 4. If you stick to a decent line and don't play like a total walnut you'll have a Takao

Exactly, and most the time people don't even move to the center but sit outside and fire inward.

Buy an Atago or Tirpitz

Or a Scharnhorst. Scharnhorst is a good girl.

I have a couple ships in tier 5, I just don't like to play a ton of games of warships all day or I get burned out, and the games I do play I like to spread out along all my ships to get the first win bonuses.

Also I don't have premium or anything like that. Grinding out 50k playing nothing but one ship and then another 110k or whatever playing the same ship over and over will make me wanna kms

I love my Scharnhorst.

Although the guns are weaker than her piers she is actually a pretty good close in brawler against other BBs

what's this weird compass shit on the mdidleo of everyones screen im seeing on these youtube vids?

>I have a couple ships in tier 5, I just don't like to play a ton of games of warships all day or I get burned out
Yeah, I know the feeling. I think the Takao missions are actually on base XP, not after modifiers, so premium or flags or w/e doesn't affect it. Still, if you can bump your main lines up to T6 you should be able to slow-and-steady your way to literal waifubote. Total XP needed is just shy of 100k, over the next 27 days is just over 3700 XP per day. Assuming 600 XP per loss is 6 losses per day, 900 XP per win is 4 wins per day

So, probably five games a day for the rest of the month. Assume 12m to a game, that's an hour a day.

>when you division with someone and even mediocre matches become fun
it's true what they say - good friends make bad games fun

Tfw will never complete Halloween event because I suck at this game

They were arguing over Takao being their waifu.
>This is the game we play

>tfw you manage to make friends with some really nice anons and end up having more fun div'ing botes with them every day than you've had playing video games in a long time
Even the dodgy MM and mediocre matches sometimes don't stop me from just enjoying playing the game anymore
Feels real good man
Thanks guys ;_;

___poi___

how to kill myoko ?
> full broadside
>pumping ap everywhere
>no cits, low damage

>Scarnhorst
>Be brawling with another BB
>Angle my bow towards him just as he fires a full broadside
>All his shells scrape harmlessly along my hull

when there used to be no report chat function then we necessitated it's creation

why is there a giant bear on your screen

lol

these are the people on your team, ruining your matches

Anyone in EU up for some games before I have to go back to being a wageslave?

We won in a land slide.

Does this game finally have in game clan support?

>yamato players know how to angle
>8 citpens in one salvo in moskva against a yamato

Soon apparently
But only basic stuff, so no CW any time soon

Can I disable the automatic turret switching shit somehow? I've unticked the box in the controls menu but it keeps happening

thats good enough since i am considering commin back

holy fuck, i spen 10 minutes soloing this fuso all the way from 57k to 800hp and some faggot fuso on my team stole it with 1 random shell after skillessly missing the whole salvo, fuck all you faggot fucking niggers, i hate each and every one of you autistic waifufag weaboo ijn players, why arent you reading your faggot anime novels and jacking off to anime shows instead of playing military games, holy fuck

>old screenshots
Remember when Mogami was tier 7 and both BFT and AFT applied to its 155mm guns?

whens this boat getting added to the game?

>triggered westfag
Thanks but no thanks, I'll keep stealing kills from you with my Fusou

What am I doing wrong

What are some good naval warfare movies to watch that aren't 50+ years old?

censoring your name probably, virgin

>that 19 fire feel

>implying i ant to be looked up
no

what do you have to hide

my name, obviously

Whenever someone shoots HE at me in my RN CL, does 10k alpha damage and lights me on fire, while I bounce half my shells, and the other half break on their belt armour I rage a little.

You spend a lot of time being angry, don't you?

RN CL made me hate HE even more than I did before. I'm a cruiser main.

>During the Landing Operation on Hainan Island, the communists used wooden junks fitted with mountain guns as both transport and warships against the Republic of China Navy.

But your most played class is BB, Mako.

Did you not take your medicine this morning?

stop making me think kid...

>yfw the PLA let the Russians help organize their navy and build their ships

It's ok, you have autism.

Aim higher

woah.. sick ad hom bro

>New Orleans
You grinded and sold it.

>Baltimore
Again, you grinded sold it.

>Dmitri
Again etc.

You kept and you still play those battleships, those are your most played ships.
"I'm a cruiser main" - Sniping_Cuck.

>tfw can't sleep because thinkin 'bout botes

woah.. sick anime girl bro

I want Takao but I also want the costume contest. 20k left.

Cruisers are shit until tier 10
ty

The only cruisers you kept and played is Murmansk and Des Moines, rest is battleships.

"I am a cruiser main"

I kept Zao, Moskva and Hindenburg tho :^)

At least it is only T6 and not T9

Whatever that's supposed to mean, you really have autism rofl.

>warships today is more forgiving and friendly with poor streaks of games
>wows numbers has a less landholding statistics and will show when you are being carried
>stats user is a jerk who doesn't take divisions or ranked in account
is this right

Why do you give a fuck about Jake's stats? Everyone uses WTR to determine somebody's skill.

Stats user does take division into account, that's why there's Solo and Aggregate in seperate lists.

Slowly getting there.

assuming someone has premium and goes for the second box every day, it's like 19 days to get it

I'm a green player and I can't play all the time. the last event to get 1 day of premium will end shy of 15k for me to get it so I'm trying real hard to put the time needed to get not-atagoy because most likely that not I won't be able to play on weekdays

feet too small tbqhwy

>WTR

What's wrong with it?

Everything.

not related to shitposting

im trying to get wich metric will tell me what I'm doing wrong

still nothing but a average of victories with weights, against the only action we can take to beat MM

Aye, changed it slightly

>Average kills weighted more than ~5%
lmfao

>when yo carrying a newfriend in a nassau and all you do is dev strike shit left and right

making up for a shitty session earlier

WTR is garbage and jake's stat lists are garbage too.

Have you tried not farming damage?

t.raptor

i know the feeling
I played the nassau because it was the only line i hadnt gone down at the time and it was just dev strike after dev strike

Public test: 206k damage
- Zulu (20% credits)
- India Bravo Terrathree (-10% repair cost)
- Type 20 [Midway] (-50% repair cost, 20% credits)
First person to guess the profit +-20k gets a free premium brownie point of their choice!
Well done WG, you've once again enabled pre 512 CV earnings, only this time you need to PAY for it.

-60k credits
t. the_squid_lord

that would make his wtr good

meanwhile capping and winning the game only matters 3/5ths of running after that one dd fleeing the cap

I don't think you unerstand how WTR works.

I make websites, what would the ideal world of warships stat be

Just as an example see pic related. So for best botes I'm not even a competitor because for a T8 ship you have to play a minimum of 44 battles in it. That's just dumb desu. 25 would be a perfectly fine cutoff point.

Another example is Clone is listed as best Myoko when I have better stats for Myoko across the board. Makes no sense whatsoever.

My Prinz stats actually got BETTER after playing the games I needed to get to 44 kek

Show your work and I will tell you

The algorithm that makes Raptor look the best, clearly.

no