/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

family shared account: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/culture/news/dark-souls-creator-miyazaki-on-zelda-sequels-w443435
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss trick weapons.

Pyromancy

Which weapon is DaS3 has the highest pure physical AR?

I want to do another playthrough doing HUGE CHUNKS of damage

yorshka's mucus

I miss powerstance

>Whooping ass nonstop with hollow bandit knife SL90
>People don't know how to deal with quickstep
>MFW Casters and pyros start disconnecting when they meet someone who can keep close the gap instantly

This is fucking priceless

66str yhorms with war cry and lloyds sword ring

I've been struggling to do all major builds to sl 120 so I can play what I want when I want and I have 4 out of the 6 builds done and all I can think of is how bland this game is at the top. Even my caster builds have the stats to wield a decent weapon, and although I try to only cast hitting with spells that feel gratifying to use is a trial in futility, so I eventually always fall back to swinging my fucking weapon which since the patch is almost always a fucking greatsword.

I feel like giving up not because it's monotonous to get these six builds up legit (it is, fucking +2 rings for every one) but it's such a letdown that each build plays pretty much the same at the peak.

Blog over.

rollingstone.com/culture/news/dark-souls-creator-miyazaki-on-zelda-sequels-w443435

>Bandai Namco Entertainment holds the rights to Dark Souls, so they call the shots on remasters and remakes – so I'm not in a position to comment specifically on it. As for the question of having an external team create a remaster or remake, I’m not opposed to this idea by any means. If such a scenario arose, I know that Bandai Namco are mindful of the integrity of the title, and I'm confident that they would put together a highly-skilled team that would be an appropriate fit.
Would Bamco deliver if this was to happen ?

And what I mean by spells that are gratifying to use is I don't want to spam surge and dark combustion all day like the trendy kids do.

>Game doesn't leave out one chance to tell you that you are made of ash
>Yet Gwyncucks believe you can link the fire by setting yourself on fire
>Even though the fucking Ember item tells you that will not work at all, as if that wasn't clear already

Godfags will be delusional in any universe

>Bandai Namco Entertainment holds the rights to Dark Souls
Really hope Bamco won't have some other developer do DaS4 after From finishes the final dlc. I don't care about remasters, so they can do whatever.

Im struggling with Freide, is there a secret? Im SL89

Git_ bleed

Also a quick weapon with good ar. A good straightsword or something similar and you can stagger her to death.

what do you have problems with?

The third phase is just bonkers, if i block all the stamina is gone. If i roll it feels like she catches me. Its her quick combos that i have problems with.

Atm im specced dex with a sharp uchigatana +9. So maybe its just a git gud issue?

DaS3 Design Works when ? I really enjoy their concept art.

You know that's going to be the case.

Likely after the second DLC is out, so they'd have a complete package.

Use the slab you got from phase 2.
If she does the combo in phase 3, roll backwards and wait for the final slam she does into the ground. Easy opportunity to attack.
Others is the blackflame and frost jumping attacks. Wait until the AOE is done and attack.
And then there's the beheading grab attack she has. If you dodge it, she just spins for almost 2 seconds, ez damage.

TL;DR: Git gud

FUCK KALAMEET AND HIS FUCKING NECK SWIPE THAT ALWAYS FUCKING HITS ME

AND HIS FUCKING FAST AS FUCK FLAMETHROWER

AND GETTING HIS STUPID TAIL WEAPON

AND BEING A FUCKING PURE FTH ASSHOLE TRYING TO CAST MY SLOW AS FUCK SPELLS
I JUST FUCKING GO MELEE INSTEAD, FUCK MY SHITTY SPELLS

sharp uchi is just a shitty weapon

try get like 20str/ 40dex and use hollowslayer/ carthus
or just stick with dex and use sharp quills

Do not bully Kalameet, senpai.
It's just been shot with an arrow the size of a truck.

i think the best way to deal with combos is to just roll away from them, not into the attacks. you can roll to the side and some second hits will just miss but it's difficult to do, she's likely to interrupt the combo too. once you're far enough you can just keep walking away and the entire combo will just miss, if you roll into the jump you can even backstab her. if you roll away from the third hits of the combos she's likely to interrupt them and you miss the opportunity to backstab
if you stay very far away from her, she will mostly do ranged attacks and jumps, they're a lot easier to deal with, a good way to avoid the jumps where she spins first is to run towards the point where she takes off and she will always land somewhere behind you, you can also avoid the blackflame jump by just locking on and sprinting around her, but you'll need to roll for the frost one

>firekeeper giggles at your despair
perfect

Who knows, a fresh team with a fresh perspective might be the shot in the arm the series needs.

DS2 could have been that refreshing new thing but it fell apart. Imagine if they had succeeded in taking DS2 in the direction they wanted instead of having to slap together their half-finished scraps to meet a deadline.

What things must you do before starting NG+ ?

>Follower's Sabre

Justify this weapon

Go on, try

Are eggs food or an ingredient?

It looks good

>Picked up all slabs/weapons you want
>Have some leftover upgrade mats incase you decide to use a different weapon
>Transposed all boss souls since you don't keep them in NG+
There's probably more but that's off the top of my head

It looks cool desu.

literally just HA through it my dude

both. not sure if I understand the question, Veeky Forums

is ganking still a common thing?

>Comfy looking sabre weapon
>Its the new shitter weapon
FUCK

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

CASTING A SPELL AND HE INTERRUPTS HIS BOWSER FLAME BREATH TO CAST HIS FUCKING LONG-RANGE INSTANT FLAMETHROWER

I SURE DO LOVE TANKY BORING BOSS FIGHTS
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I actually like the weapon art, it just needs a damage nerf and the R2 followup made useless

It costs $15

Food

Worse than CCS desu
What makes CCS so threatening is that the WA can't be parried so you are always kinda afriad of trying that because the guy would foresee it and let you run into the WA.

FS's WA has a slow startup and is parriable AND leaves you wide open for a backstab because the followup attack is really bad at tracking

I want Painter Loli to jerk me off onto her canvas, and then finger paint with it

What do you think the snow in Ariamis/Ariandel is made of
MY CUM.

The problem with the sabre WA is that it feel like that shit is magnetic. If you are anywhere close to the user when they are using it, feels like it just pushes you in and then stunlock you into the last hit that hurts more than yhorm's.

>love estoc's R2's, although i wish they were faster
>wish it were on any other thrusting sword because why the fuck are you trying to cut anyone with an estoc what are you a fucking idiot i mean really do you even see an edge on the thing you moron you absolute buffoon you dummy god damn you are stupid holy shit what were you thinking you fucking shitter dummy dipshit imbecile

Just bring my baby back in dlc2 and give it the cutting attacks it so rightfully deserves
please

Is the sabre still a shitter weapon if I use it one handed? I always wanted a cool looking sabre, it's not fair for it to be a shitter weapon.

General tips for Valorheart, /dsg/?
I want to be a true warrior desu

DLC2 is early next year, right? So we should be hearing about From and their upcoming non Dark Souls related stuff fairly soon? I know there's a new Armored Core being worked on, but I'm interested in seeing if they do something like King's Field again or just something entirely new. I want this shit to be over.

just use it

It really isn't that hard to deal with. is right, it's just a lesser CCS that costs 15$.

wear nothing but Faraam helm/Favor helm and loin cloth and be a true gladiator

Objectively superior waifu.

The worst thing about two handing it is how retarded that looks.

>Oh no, I need more white.
>Ashen one, would you mind?
>I've kept you locked up for a week and teased you daily so you should have plenty in there.
>Do my feet feel that good, Ashen one? You're shaking.
>Mmm, you're so big I can't even get my whole hand around it!
>Are you close?
>Let it out, Ashen one, paint me a masterpiece!
>Oh my, you let out so much! It's like freshly fallen snow on a cold winter day.
>I'll let you know if I need more 'paint', Ashen one. *kiss*

>Mmm, you're so big I can't even get my whole hand around it!

Immersion ruined right there

About to buy the DLC, but not yet, does the new whip/club make offensive Miracles worth using? How long is the buff?

you're still gonna look like a shitter

>does x make [FTH-related aspect] worth using?

Watch your stamina.

Cry whenever you fight a weapon with a guardbreak.

It's annoying because throwing a thunderbolt makes me so hard.

>tanky
iirc kalameet has absurd high lightning defenses

>wake up this morning
>boot up DaS3 on PC
>still not banned

See I fucking told you faggots, being dropped items does nothing. Even 99 souls of a champion.

they can be eaten alone, they are a food
what the hell is your problem?

I literally did only this and got banned.

how do you deal with black flame? i swear the hitbox on that shit is fucking ridiculous, i always think i can roll it and then get clipped for some reason by it.

is quickstep just that good or what?

Same here but I was warned instead. I think at some point I must have forgotten to go offline, or clicked something I shouldn't have. Thankfully backups exist

/dsg/ friendly edit

>Ashen one, come here at once.
>I've kept you locked up for a week and teased you daily so there better be plenty in there.
>Ahaha, it's tinier than my paintbrush, how do I get this thing off?
>Are you close ALREADY?
>Let it out, slut, paint me a masterpiece!
>Oh my, you let out so much! It's like freshly fallen snow on a cold winter day.
>I'll let you know if I need more 'paint', Ashen one. *pushes you away with her feet*

>how do you deal with black flame
Use a spear and stay out of range

yeah, you're cursed. pal

Much better

Reminder that DSP and God-King Lucifer !!ss9GITmavRN are the only pillars of the community worth listening to

did you give a dollar?

It's worse than CCS except for the WA. The WA has the same problem the 2scythes have: it's always the same attack animation so it's highly predictable. It's incredibly easy to outspace and punish once you've memorized the WA animation, I can generally hit after the first 2 swings of it and roll out before the last hit of the WA drops, free damage.

It's literally always the same 2-3 part attack animation, just memorize it and you can abuse the fuck out of it with proper timing/spacing. Easy free hits since they're stuck in that animation for a certain period of time.

I did much worse things, some even just in normal offline mode which, I'm pretty sure, is not 100% offline.
I even noclipped around online on my fammly share acc and it's not banned either.
lmao @ your life.

>put sign for Sulyvahn
>get summoned
>Guts cosplayer #4953
>go in, fight for a while
>parry Sulyvahn, riposte him, leaving him with ~10% hp
>Host claps
>clone jumps on him
>dies

I'm gonna do this on my FAI/DEX build now, thanks user. I wanted to use LB on a sharp whip to create my version of a tazer anyways, might as well add vow into my build.

ur mad coz bad

Perfected version:

>Ashen one, come here at once.
>I've kept you locked up for a week and teased you daily so there better be plenty in there.
>Are you close?
>Let it out, Ashen one, paint me a masterpiece!
>I'll let you know if I need more 'paint', Ashen one. *pushes you away with her feet*

>No SPH
What are you, a faggot?

Yeah. Some games give you a "SWITCH TO EASY MODE?" prompt when you die. That shit sets me on tilt instantly.

I completely stopped noticing the "YOU DIED" popup years ago.

/dsg/- delirious shitposting general

If I'm using Vordt's Hammer, what sort of poise should I be aiming for to be able to tank regular UGS R1 attacks? I heard it was around 35 or something.

Use whatever you want, user. People get mad at me for using the swordspear even though I literally just wanted the best high-damage long-reaching spear with an actually useful WA. People complain about the halberd moveset even though halberds got nerfed hard and I literally LITERALLY only use it 1H'd with either a shield or estoc offhand.

Ideally I think her commenting something about her toes around dick or something like this would be perfect but I can't write shit

Also I'm not sure about the line "It's like freshly fallen snow on a cold winter day."
Isn't snow cold?

A comment about her taking the paint from her feet and tasting it maybe

>LE

Didn't Witcher 3 have that too?
Nothing more humiliating than this shit
Fuck you CDPR fix your combat system and I don't need to die so much REEEEEEE

So, if I'm reading that correctly, I need 37.81?

>tfw my cum is yellow

>what the hell is your problem?
?

>greatsword
>UGS
m8

I don't even see that screen anymore. I learned a long time ago that if you didn't want to deal with getting triggered by some gank squad killing you with CCS's and gesturing like they're any good at the game by winning a 4v1, I just immediately mute and look away from the screen for a few moments until I respawn at the bonfire.

Which btw is why the best triggering emotes are ones with sound, like "Hey!" or spamming the talking stones. Because if someone looks away from the screen but doesn't mute they'll still hear that shit, something to consider for fellow troll anons.

Using save with items swapped before the dlc any safe?

I didn't know halberds even still have HA at all.
But considering how fucking high your poise needs to be, it might as well not have it

A lot of games do. Dragon's Dogma, MGSV, I think God of War had it too. I'm pretty sure they do it just to piss their players off; it's not hard to go into options and turn the difficulty down manually.