/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Path to Elf Edition

Shadowverse is a class-based collectible card game akin to Hearthstone. The Steam version launched on October 28th.

/svg/ Discord Channel:
discord.gg/FycRttT

Reminder to participate in this poll so we can get a gauge of our community skill: strawpoll.me/11431912

Platforms: iOS, Android, Steam (store.steampowered.com/app/453480/)

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Card Database / Deck Editor:
shadowverse-portal.com/

Intro Guide/FAQ:
pastebin.com/xNmQuDzR (read this if you're new)
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ibw62rcFMrkvWl_KPKUuRC_0f7LbvwE27ubQ-EJo0oQ/edit?usp=sharing

Take 2 Card Rankings:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k55fDS9LpX66H-pm5EgGouqwQSCF-sje-o5UwrXUwdI/htmlview#
Get your cheat sheets here: imgur.com/a/Dpbmh

Friend list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DKn9RybTNTQ3a8cm-68KvDOHCFBRK8VDD2JVO8HTUWg/edit?usp=sharing
___

Some user made an all-in-one Steam undub and uncensor for the lazy or mentally handicapped. Open wide and enjoy responsibly.

mega.nz/#!tl1mGaIQ

Decryption key: !tsu910nR6lT_xTQAx9QUNI_96DLJ0mvgIwwThp5lPS4
___

Come here if you want to search for card artworks:
corpetit.com/public/rage_of_bahamut/
Search by artists:
seesaawiki.jp/mnga_bahamut/

Destroyed:

I WANT TO FUCK ____

Post animated swag cards.

U N I C A
N
I
C
A

Is there hacking in this game? I'm not asking because like waaah waaah I just got cheated in a game or something, I'm just kind of curious. I have played online games with hacking before and it's truly awful.

You were the chosen one, Arisa! It is said you would destroy Death, not join it. You were to bring peace to the forest, not leave it in darkness!

This is your wife for tonight

I've never heard of it, and it's not the sort of game where cheating would have any long-term effect on other players or be easy to hide so it's safe to assume that it won't become a problem.

Losaria!

Why is she not an alt-leader yet?

The only thing that worth a damn is probably botting for score point. But really, that's retarded and pointless.

There's drophacks, but those have kind of died out presumably since you get banned for doing it.

>Long pink hair
>Green eyes
>Exposed tummy
>Vagina bones
Dang, Aria is a cutie.

Out-fucking-roached

You are minding your business then suddenly this little vampire bit your girlfriend's neck and drain her blood. What will you do?

I don't think that's actually her name

>look mom! I bullied a newcomer who clearly needs replacement for cards he still doesn't have

Your kind sickens me.

Is this any good or do I keep rerolling?
I'm just looking for a foundation for any deck, preferably aggro but I'll play control if I happen to reroll a good set of cards for it.

wonder how someone can bite her own neck

Marry the little vampire

Roll a shiny Cerb but the rest of the cards were bad, rip.

But she is my gf.

A quick concede please.

>legos
Ancient elf and Tia make a deck but you need 2 copys of each and the deck nned more 12 golds

Moon,Pascale and Blood mary need more expensive things

>golds
2 Vanias is good you just need more 2 fortress and Aggroblood is really cheap only Vania and fortress are expensive.
Aggro blood is tier 1 now

>Discord channel

Need a concede. As always stick around if you need the quest too.

Yeah clearly a new comer at A rank.

Why do nips like to disregard substantial protection when designing battle gear? Do their characters have high enough dexterity to dodge everything?

Build aggro blood. Plays like RDW, it's cheap as hell and you already have two Vanias. A single Bloody Mary is the only legendary you'd need, and she's completely optional but you already have one so whatever.

thank you

Okay wtf. I was playing take two and we were in the mulligan phase and my opponent is just doing nothing for a long time. They eventually disconnect as I thought they would, but my portrait explodes and I got a loss.

Why the fuck did that happen?

>discord
Please don't.

Thanks for the advice.
Would you consider it a good reroll overall or should I aim for something even better?

>nips

It's pretty standard in high fantasy video games that all armor follows the rule of cool rather than practicality, east or west.

Which one?

>re roll
I would consider this a 8/10 roll you have some useful legos but the golds need more suport

Shadow

>running Elana while Garuda is your leader

I want to be part of Sea Queen Otohime's harem and live to please her!

People are way too neurotic about rerolling. If you're aiming for something in particular then do what you want, but I didn't reroll and started with 4 legendaries I didn't use and completed my first deck in a week of playing and my second deck in the first month. I crafted every legendary and most of the golds between them.

I don't look down on rerollers but they really need to draw a line before they burn out without playing a single game.

>Earthbro
You are Pamela's hero.

the 'ol bait and switch

You have to get a shiny one first

What is your height?

I'm 5'10" user!

>manlet

LMAO

It's only fair that a king of manlets marry a queen.

manlets are shorter than that my brother, is that really the best you can come up with against a lolifag

>5'10"
You need to be at least 63in to be a guard sorry

From the looks of it, Garuda's the one caught off guard by the match up.

>tfw did my first Forte and Urd cancer combo

This is fun

>Keen Enchantment and Sammy
Does this actually work?

Thi oldboy can be useful in anything?

SAY MY NAME!

feels good 10 times 5 wins

how much money have you spent?

im thinking of spending the max amount it lets me

Vampy

Pink hair is sign of slut

what does 5 wins get you

$0, and I don't see it changing. Game's generous enough that I don't need to spend anything on it, probably to its disadvantage

>Vagina bones
This is not "vagina bones" boys can have it too.
I have it

Concede pls

Earth doesn't work in general.

But once in a blue moon you might win against a slower control deck like Elana.

280 gold + 200 from achievement

>Rose Queen will never sit on your face
Why live?

i like to spend some cash on games i enjoy if i like the company

5 wins can give you 3 different rewards iirc.

280 gold + standard pack
200 gold + 2 standard packs
200 gold + 50 vials + standard pack

>drop two flame destroyers and two earth golems on the board
>opponent plays death sentence and hallowed banner
>it ends up destroying the golems

probably has thorns on her ass hairs

I did too, but then I got burned by how shit Karazhan was. I'm just stockpiling gold for the next expansion and never giving Mr Brode my money ever again

All 6 matches today have been against 3+ legendaries netdecks... in FUCKING D3

I JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS SHIT ONE WEEK AGO THIS RANKED SYSTEM IS FUCKING STUPID

>"My arrow's aimed right at you, so you're as good as dead. "

Is it "Pssh, nothing personal, kid" the character?

clearly you are out of your league casual-kun :)

>Mr Brode
whos that

read his flavor text

Oops, my point being that I'm not spending any money on a game if I can help it because the developers can instantly shit the bed and churn out garbage

be happy that you aren't playing Eternal or The elder scroll: legends. You literally get to play vs top 80 players/rank 3 players, who got full lego netdecks, while you are a bronzenigger.

Sandbaggers should probably banned to be honest

i use the S tier rune deck and i just started rank. its fucking fun

i spend some google play cards on it and i like having a guaranteed pack for 50 crystals at the end of the day on top of whatever shit i opened already. Daily deal is pretty nice value.

I started playing this with the steam launch and just did the story and take twos so far, just got over my free tickets and got my second take 5, is take two full of new people like me or am I just abusing something OP

Why is forest so fucking expensive holy shit

dong ding

The game actually became easier for me once I reached C because most of the sandbaggers were gone.

dragoncraft is tier 1-2 depending on the cards

Just absolutely cucked a guy in arena who played this and buffed it to give it 3 extra health. Had me down to 10 health and i literally played low attack wards 5 turns in a row whilst he ran out of spells and couldn't play his minions.

It's full of japanese casual players.

Its safe to liquify Skull Fame and Atomy right?

If you focus on drafting a good curve you will never go less than 3 and 2. Feels like everyone I play dies with like 6 cards in hand. If you have more than 7 or 8 6 mana cards or more you're doing it wrong.

That wasn't how I expect how this pls give free win thing to go, but thanks for game anyway.

I bought the 80 dollar pack so I could get daily deals for months. I haven't broken down and bought an extra pack yet, but two weeks in and I've gotten nothing good from them.

I figured that a ramp based class would be strong in draft so that's why I pick it the most, I just stick with BREAD for drafting and so far it's performed great
I went 4-1 like 5 times so far, two with swordcraft

Daddy

Atomy's the kind of card that might get very good in future expansions. Especially if shadow gets any decent deathrattles. I liquified an animated one though.

I run two (actually crafted the second one) in my earth deck.
He's less than ideal in this sanic meta, but he's fantastic against slow decks.

Also he's fucking Gandalf.

>Evolve: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.

If blood be a thing someday this will be annoying as fuck

Luna's pink, swollen bean.

He's being run right now. Shadow players will try anything though.

DELETE THIS

>he's being run right now
because shadow is an abortion of a class.

>when you lose a game to haven just because it spammed ward cards until it drew a seraph and spammed more ward cards

yyyyup

Cygames should cut the shit and give blood the 4 drop that burns on evo.