Swing Trading

How do I get red pilled into swing trading? It seems like the best, easiest, and most convenient choice for me. I am pretty good at math and have good analytical skills. I want to start with about $300 to start trading.

Can anyone recommend me the best resources to learn?

barf

Buy the dip

What does this mean?

There's so much information out there that I don't know which is good.

Look at a stock's graph the dip is the little squiggly line going down, try and buy it at the lowest, wait for it to squiggly back up, sell it, move on to next stock

>Can anyone recommend me the best resources to learn?

A mentor and luck.

Trading is a scam. The only people making money are the "gurus" that sell books and programs like that penny stock Jew and those options brothers on CNBC. Get lucky once, then get rich selling whatever the hell you method gambled on to the gullible masses.

1) Start soaking up market news to learn the rhythm.
2) Setup a "paper trading" account today.
3) Practice trading everyday for 20 months.

If you follow these instructions, you'll be set for life.

Also, you need a minimum of $25,000 to swing trade.
>> wiki/pattern_day_trader

>i have good analytical skills
>what does this mean
pick one

lololol this.

Why do I need so much money? If I really need as much then I'm shit out of luck

You should try Cryptocurrency. The fees and taxes from stock trading are too high, unless you are using Robinhood (never tried it). There are too many rules and limitations if you are placing a lot of stock trades. But buy & hold really is the superior strategy. My opinion is most trading systems will burn you out eventually.

Google pattern day trader, you don't need 25k to trade stocks but you are limited to how many times you can buy and sell a single stock in a week

thats only for stocks. if you wanna trade futures or forex there is no pattern day trader rule.

Swing trading can be profitable however:
1. it's impossible to determine if it is the "best"
2. it's not easy - why the fuck would you ever even consider that?
3. It's not "convenient". Requires long hours in front of the screen looking for setups and constant market watch to see if price has crossed your buy limit.
4. good at maths for swing trading is 100% useless
5. good analytical skills... right.
6. $300, lol

Read William o'Neil How to make money in stocks.. it's pretty much the bible if you want something that includes (but is not limited to) technical trading.

And wake the fuck up. You need a lot more money and an overall reality check, judging by your post.

Honestly, you'd be better off just saving money for a year or two while investing your TIME in learning as much as you can. I almost made $30,000 investing and ended up losing 90 percent of it because I didn't know what I was doing. You aren't going to be able to do much with $300 so I'd advise you to save money for a good while first.

Study price and time on the higher timeframes, monthly, weekly, daily, and 4H, do not ever look at a timeframe less than the 4H.

My personal strategy was to invest my savings into good dividend stocks and put small amounts like a few hundred into penny stocks. When I get a decent profit I sell the penny and buy more dividends. If I lose it was only a few hundred bucks compared to the thousands in the real stocks. I get a few hundred in dividends I can either reinvest or use to pay some bills. Stay away from faggotcoins.

BTFD & KYSS

>do not ever look at a timeframe less than the 4H

holy shit that's dangerous

Thread's topic is swing trading.

trading is a craft that takes time to learn, u will probably lose money, maybe for years.
one of the best stock swing traders out there might be dan zanger , his site is chartpattern.com . 300 bucks is just not enough, save up more, look for like 5k-10k to start with.

Question - do you need a multiple monitor setup when doing swing trading?

How much did you lose?