/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

THE BIG GETE STAR ENABLED ME TO CHEAT DEATH EDITION.

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

>Pastebin for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/190457-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/74509207
itechpost.com/articles/48196/20161029/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-guide-unlock-future-super-saiyan.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck do I win Kibito Awakening Medals? I keep doing the event on Z-Hard but I don't see or get a single golden capsule. Are they just super rare?

CHA LA

that remix is shit

Raditz, more like BADitz.

>Expert Mission 15

>people didnt pick Turles as their mentor

The guy wants to let us wander the universe, drinking women and fucking wine, why wouldnt you tag along and live the good life as a space pirate?

Post CaCs and tell us your favorite non CaC character to use.

I can fuck wine whenever the fuck i want to anyways bitch

do i get to fight/play as my character from xv1?

Right now future gohan is who I play. haven't unlocked everyone yet

Broly

I finally got this fucking skill after like 20 time.

And I got bored and made this.

Yeah but not SPACE wine.

Stats for last thread:
217 total images
16 images where a female buu was the main focus of the image with nothing else depicted

Good job, /dbg/, down from 30% to under 10%.

Remember that female majins are not deserving of respect.

How do you unlock Dragon fist?

Amazing user, amazing

Are the NPCs in Expert Quest random player made characters or characters made by the devs to mimic player made characters?

So..in the original dragon ball Oolong had that weird uniform on, was he a communist?

Man I'm so glad they disabled CPUs in other dimensions in expert missions so that you're literally forced to play with other players and have to wait an hour for a lobby to fill

you did it user

This pic answers both questions.

That Piccolo, no faith in Goku's teaching methods at all.

>tfw no webms with sound

HMMMMMM

I really like Mira so I play as him quite a bit but

in terms of actually being fun to play, perfect cell

It's not because /dbg/ is getting better. It's only because it's so late.

player made
not sure why they'd be devs mimicing players when they already have player made characters for offline lobbies & time patrollers in missions

Super vegeta or super saiyan?

>absolutely love light blue/aqua green hairstyles
>don't want to create a character like that because don't want people to think I'm making a Bulma/Bra rip off because everybody already complains about Gohans and shit
Suffering.
Depends on your playstyle of course. Future Saiyan might be better than both.

Depends on if you use ki supers or not. Super vegeta makes your ki supers fucking ungodly.

I swear noone who plays this game has any sort of fashion sense, they just put together the most bizarre combinations of outfits.

Super Vegeta for ki blast, Potential Unleashed for anything else. Super Saiyan is garbage.

I am going to spend the next 6 hours taking screenshots of my buufu and will then post them in bulk just to fuck with your stats

Reminder that according to Xenoverse, Cooler is canon.

>Future Saiyan
gonna need to know on how to get that.

As bad as these generals get at least we're not as cringe-y as Gamefaqs:
gamefaqs.com/boards/190457-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/74509207

My boy Final Form Cooler. As much as I like Meta Cooler, Final Form will always be the best. I use Black some times to mix things up. Looking forward to trying Hit.

>blah blah blah not all buus are in it for the sluts
Can we pretend there was an argument and then not actually have one this time?

I only posted my buu character not in a subversive way, but I don't even want to that anymore for fear of being lumped in with those who intentionally pose all slutty like.

Get all the eggs.

itechpost.com/articles/48196/20161029/dragon-ball-xenoverse-2-guide-unlock-future-super-saiyan.htm
Literally first result on google.
Future Saiyan gives an insane Ki recovery boost and basically allows you to keep using Ki based attacks during combos. Pair it up with Ki attacks that allow you to continue comboing your enemies and Saiyans having a much bigger damage input on Super and Ultimates and you can see why it's by some considered better than SSJ3.

Get all the time eggs from the time rifts, take them to SKoT and then complete the last part of the story. It's the best transformation if you want one that looks good imo, the transformation animation is the best and it has super fast ki regeneration. Of course, PU still blows any other transformation out of the water when it comes to stats.

>even looking at a gamefaqs comments board
Been a member and contributor to that site for over a decade.
Not even once have I visited the forum part of that site.

I haven't played as non-CAC characters much. If I had to choose it'd be Mira or Vegito because of their ultimates.

They just seemed like a parody of what online names are to me. The people I see running around don't seem to be this bad, for the most part.

When you're too bad to even be allowed to attempt the expert misssion

just post pictures with your character in them and then pretend that it's not about your character
that's what I do

Thanks!

increased stamina regen

I like Metal more but Final form's combos link more easily for some reason, Metal just randomly drops things for me occasionally, especially stamina break combos.

What is the character tier list?

For some games it's the only decent source for news. Googling DBZ games leads to shitty misinformation sites with broken english, and these threads are 90% waifu posting and bullshitting.

Gamefaqs tends to be the best place to find news and info about DBZ games, sadly. It's just hard not to spot some stupid shit in the process.

god tier: me & yamcha
shit tier: you, tien & krillin

>yamcha

Dimps pls buff Fruit of the Tree of Might

Please make it an ultimate
Please make it good

You mean Super-Villain Yamcha, right?

Anyone?
please?

I want to make some more, but I'll wait until they patch this stupid pregression method. I already beat the game twice, this shit is not worth it.

What is the toughest PQ in XV2 and is it harder than Eternal Rivals from XV1?

It was in the TP Medal shop for 200 TP.

>How do you unlock Dragon fist?
You buy it from last weekend's TP shop

he's included in yamcha, yes

fist a dragon

How is your cheeto coming along, /dbg/

TWO
HUNDRED

guess I know what I'm doing this week!

>last weekend's TP shop
They change from week to week? There was two things I wanted in it last weekended and didn't realized the store ever closed.

does shenron have an anus

You have to buy it from the TP Medal Store for 200TP, it was there last weekend and supposedly this is on a cycle so you may have to wait some time
>tfw stopped buying stuff to save up for it without knowing it would disappear

eternal rivals
no_

>Yamcha, stop using Fake death! Yamcha? Yamcha?

Wait what the hell is that webm? In my story Goku came and did the super dargon fisting... Are there multiple endings variations?

>guess I know what I'm doing this week!
using cheat engine to give yourself over 9000 TP medals?

Yeah, next weekend has things like Fasha's Saiyan armor, Roshi's master Mutaito's Gi, etc.

I couldn't even make it past the tutorial on my 2nd character.

I dont use anything but my CAC but I suppose if I had to choose itd be

My favorite character is Trunks but I don't care much for his gameplay in XV

>Buddy and I 100% XV1 on fembuus we didn't even try to min/max
>Didn't use items a single time
>No healing at all
>Just him and I repeatedly throwing ourselves at Eternal Rivals for weeks at a time
>Finally beat it just before XV1 came out
>Z rank

I want to feel that way again. I need that thrill, that joy.

If not you can wish him one

IIRC its beating the boss within a set time limit, same as XV1; beat him fast to unlock the non-"Goku saves the day" ending

I was reminded of this for some reason

The darkness egg things give you a new ending I believe.

I've a question, so I Ignore Ki and Stamina and put points into health, Strike Supers and Ki Blast?

>Fasha's armour
fuck yes
Incidentally does the TP shop have any colourable armour that resembles Bardock's, or any Saiyan armour for that matter?

Yes, if you're slow at kicking his ass, Goku will step in. I don't know the exact time but my fight lasted a little over 2 minutes.

>that resembles Bardock's
user you can buy his fucking clothes

Eternal Rivals is easy in XV2, you don't get juggled by constant ult spam and only one of them will engage you at a time. Ultimate Rivalry is harder, but I feel like the AI's teamwork is too weak for these quests to be hard. They could be nightmare mode if only they didn't work on the honor system, imagine SSGSS Goku and Vegeta both going at you Nutz gang style.

But they're not colourable

There is that capulse or ginyu branded elite armor that looks like tagoma's
and saiyans start with saiyanish armor

all are colourable

>Anyone thinks female models are not sex enough?
>They're ok but they could definitely be more sex

I'd say max strike and whichever of the supers you plan to use the most. Dump the rest into health.

Wrong way around, put points in Ki/stamina/HP and ignore the attack stats. The difference is tiny, on the order of 10-15% difference between 0 and 125 points.

Agree with the other guy though.
They do need to be more buff.

Oh.
sorry then.

(Guru's house is under attack)

How do you get the "I'm neither Kami nor Piccolo" soul in XV2?

Can I use multiple reinforcements at once? I want to use the evasive pose into fighting sun.

How do you know what's coming this weekend?

PS4bros, how do you go about saving/posting screenshots in a thread? Poorfag phoneposting as I don't have a computer.

>huge dragon in the background
>it moves
>some NPCs are afraid of it
>other guy tells you the Kai of Time fucked up and the Dragon was too big yadda yadda
>finish the game
>not a single reference to the dragon
>it's still there, doing nothing
ok, what's the fucking point then

I changed the date on my computer.

Dang. Hate it when games do that. Looks like I got to go back for Tapion's sword.

Not that user, but I did set my clock ahead and check. I can confirm the claims.

Strike as in basic attacks I'm guessing? I'm an idiot, leave me alone

Didn't someone say last thread not to do that anymore?

Any new ultimates or supers?

future update
also friezer will take over conton city in a near future

>Didn't someone say last thread not to do that anymore?
Dunno. The stats haven't changed. The only reason to put points in the attack stats is if you want to minmax your damage hard at the expense of more vital stats.

Download the mobile app and psn messenger
Have another psn account (create a Japanese one ot could be useful to you in the future)
Send the screenshots to that one and then open the message chain in the messenger app and save it

I port them over to a usb and put them on my comp.

Test