Play 98.

play cummy blasterz

>no halloween costume for urien

I don't even know what it would be but I want it

>Redbull will own Street Fighter in your lifetime
How does it feel?

The redbull tournaments were the best ones so fine I guess

Probably more competent than Ono

Nice writing but not as nice as Please Bang My Wife.

When you compare how Juri came out in V to let's say every initial character from the launch roster or Balrog she feels so unfinished.

Not only I feel she's badly designed (useless V-Skill when you have a specific special that may be used for the exact same purpose but faster and cancellable into CA, badly thought-out V-Trigger) but she's also badly optimized (AA Mk Pinwhell kick that doesn't always work and gets stuffed quite often, bad cr.hp AA unless you are in V-Trigger since it expands its hitbox for some reason, a -2 fireball which is a blasphemy for Juri in general, bad Fuhajin charges).

If I was behind the character balancing I would just rework her gameplay from scratch.

>If I was behind the character balancing I would just rework her gameplay from scratch.
Character balancing =/= gameplay/moveset design

they definitely affect each other

They do, but that doesn't mean they're the same thing.

Is Please Bang My Wife actually good or are you just memeing?
I kinda want to play it

Is Marvel dead?

Play this instead:
vndb.org/v17959

but I can't get cucked in BB

It's unironically good but extremely short.

ty, I'll check it out then

t. Capcom players

NTR is the thinking man's fetish.

Please Bang My Cammy

if you insist...

That was the best Cummy costume in 4

I need it on V Cummy.

necalli is garbage until he gets in to point blank range

Who should I main in +R?

Stop being a scrub

youtube.com/watch?v=ksUWs1h1sy0

The Rashid of the turbulent wind of +R

>people are still rage quitting in sf5
lmao? didn't crapcom implement some type of fix for this? you'd think these scrubs would have quit after the first couple weeks anyway

people used to ragequit in sfiv too you know.. i'd rather make my opponent ragequit than win desu

youtube.com/watch?v=aH35N4ULNQY

>sfv

lmao

Who's the Mai of heterosexuality?

Renge

Mai is heterosexual. She likes men.

Can someone explain to me in simple words why is Street Fighter 5 considered the shittiest SF game? I'm new to this and I don't understand.

Brick

yesss

3 or 4 is considered the shittiest SF

Zappa, he's the only viable character in that kusoge.

>released too early
>8 (now 6.5?) frames input delay
>not much depth
>rootkit in the pc version
I still like it though

memes

Because other excellent iterations of SF had mechanics that made them stand out in a good way. For example, ST had safe on block supers, which is pretty revolutionary. The legendary 3S has air parries, which brings the hype to any match. Alpha 3 had air blocking and V-ism, which put a whole other spin on the genre with neat loops. Then there's USFIV which had focus, which created a brand new form of fully defensive gameplay.

Does SFV have anything like that? No, so in all honesty it just can't stand up to the others.

I'm going to visit a friend, what fighting gemu (PC) should I play with him?

Vanguard Princess

this

sfv is god

casuals don't like the game because it has no singleplayer content despite being shilled as a casual friendly game

in sfv capcom learned that people don't like to actually play fighting games and that fighting games are just glorified vns for casuals

>no dinput support on pc

>no single player for faggot hipsters who want to pretend like they're a part of the fighting game scene but don't want to actually learn how to play

>unusually long input lag, almost double that of SF4, which heavily weighs the game towards mongo offense with characters like mika and ken, since it's more difficult to react / antiair then it should be

Also some people say the game has a lack of neutral footsies but that's clearly wrong, neutral footsies is 80% of every match

The problem is people who play fighting games don't know what they want and don't know what's good for them

I think he's still pretty good outside of point blank. You can just spam heavy buttons as you move forward, because everything CCs into a combo/pressure

>8 (now 6.5?) frames input delay

That's considered way too much, right?

Same guy you responded, btw.

>Stubby normals
>le 8f input lag means footsies is basically sticking out buttons so your opponent runs into them with their unreactable dash
>Anti airs are shit unless they're invuln or a jab
>Despite having more wakeup recovery options oki and setplay are stronger than ever
>Strict, braindead combo routes
>Inconsistent design choices across the cast
>Zangief is shit

yeah, it's annoying because it makes it hard to properly react to some stuff like dash throws

SFV is bad because it shuts down reactionary footsie styles because of 8f

arcana heart

Mika is cancer

Is it similar to the tick rate shit in Overwatch?

I mean, couldn't they just use a different input delay for offline and online modes?

Would you say Blazblue is worth 80 dollarydoos?

thank you

~6f is standard for modern fighters.
If you want actual responsive games you gotta look at the Dreamcast era and before that.

worth 180 desu

Is there even any fighting game with more content right now?

>Plays SFV
>Wins pretty consistently but gets bored of it quickly.
>Plays 3S
>Gets my ass raped by everybody on fightcade.
>Still had more fun with third strike

Why is this?

Speaking of single player... Who the actual autistic fuck drew the artwork for the "story" mode?

I bet a dozen of retarded monkeys could draw better.

Your opinion doesn't matter waifu fag

Is said content worth the money though

Not really but more or less

Overwatch's tickrate problem was a combination of shitty hitboxes as well as the actual tickrate, the end result being that you would get headshot around corners

SFV's 8frame shit is more like, there are 60 frames every second, a character like nash can dash forwards or backwards and the entire animation is 15 frames long, and then the startup of throws is 5 frames, so basically from the start you can see it you have 1/3rd of a second to not get thrown, but because it takes 8 frames between you pressing a button and the game actually responding to that button, on top of the lag from the television or monitor you're playing on which can be about 10 frames, it's more like you have about 1/7th of a second to react or your input won't reach the game in time to avoid the throw.

Yeah, 34 characters and pretty fleshed-out modes so I'd say it's worth it.

Because SFV is shit

Bengus

A legendary artist that is better than whatever faggot illustrates for your anime shit like Guilty Gear and Blazblue.

Please do some research.

Did he got lazy or was he high?

Bengus, classic Capcom artist. He did stuff like the art in MvC2. It seems like he was rushed as fuck on this. But even though some of the drawing looks like shit, I like how he painted it.

He's old and shitty.

I don't know why people deride SFV's story illustrations as beyond shit, it's not that bad.

At least it's better than having shit like pic related associated with your game

she's sexy, what's the problem

None of these possibilities.
He changed style for some reason.

>I don't know why people deride SFV's story illustrations as beyond shit, it's not that bad.
It's really bad.

That flashkick into super cancel is so stupid but I love it.

delete this

>a guy liking men is heterosexual
what did he mean by this?

what the fuck is wrong with that girl's belly?

why are you replying to yourself?

SFV is literally the best fighting game so far.

Yo but seriously Bison made the dolls just to fuck, right?

Fuck off rashid

bison is transgender like mai and attracted to men so no..

SFV's story mode should've been all 3D amirite?
look how shiny and pretty it is!

there is literally nothing wrong with SF5

It amazes me every time. SFV is so good.

>cute ibuki
what is this sorcery

did her raccoon thing have a rabies induced seizure inside her purse?

>Her handbag when she stands up
Top fucking lul.

The fuck is this shit? More money pumped into advertising instead of game development?

When are we going to get butler man as a playable character

>Karin's elbows

>if we blind them with all of this bloom, they won't notice all the clipping on literally everyone!

damn these bitches are thicc thank u capgod

why are they so muscular? did brick design sfv?

did ibuki's massive vibrator turn itself on?