-4* Code Cast
-4* Knights Pride
-4* Record Holder

-New Fate/Extra Mystic Code
-New Bond CEs for Onigashima/Camelot Servants
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New vers - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Mashu's voice actress has been replaced with Rie Takahashi as Risa Taneda remains on hiatus to recover from illness. Her other roles remain unchanged
>New bond CEs:
news.fate-go.jp/2016/d2nmp3/
-Rare Prisms have been added to Da Vinci's Shop (Gained from using 4* or 5* servants as Reinforcement materials or burning, Welfare servants excluded)
-Rare Prisms are used to purchase previous event items
-Next stream 12/6
-Babylon coming in December
-Christmas Rerun and part 2 coming in December
-FGO Anime announced

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>FL Spreadsheet
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

>CMs
mediafire.com/download/960gn6g6w2p0l8q/FGO Material I.zip
mediafire.com/download/wj405jjjc9ly94e/FGO Material II.zip

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RUTON/status/794158452255780864
strawpoll.me/11564552
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/RUTON/status/794158452255780864

reposting because too hot

Best archer.

I can re-fap again with this.

He just got a proper sprite and you couldn't find a picture of him standing up straight to go with it?

Nobu a CUTE.

>The white skinned noble who sides with Tamamo no Mae's Faction.

>The central character of the ancient epic "Mahabharata," possessing many Noble Phantasm and outstanding arms mastery.
>Blunt and rarely speaks, but an extremely pure and honest nobleman.
>That being said, for some reason, he is in the evil Tamamo no Mae's faction.

>"Call me when there's a battle. I won't say it'll be interesting, but I can at least wipe the enemies."

No wonder he is obsessed with killing his past selves.

DW you did it again.

>newfags will never get Nobu

Is Altera better than Mordred gameplay-wise?

>Decide to roll three spare tickets for the hell of it
>Three code casts in a row

Who even uses this CE?

they will... in the 2017 re-run

Why would I care about her when I already have the superior welfare archer?

Xth for FemaleMasters forever BTFO

Why do Karna and Arjuna hate each other so much

>I'm the bane of my sword.

Mordred a BEST

What's so evil about Tamamo's faction? Is it because of who's in it?

nobody

extella gacha was a mistake

Yes, unless your fighting Artoria.

They kinda murdered each other's families, user.

I dunno man, I also have three and I'm considering either burning them or feeding them to my other better CE's

Karna doesn't hate Arjuna at all. He respects him and even seems to like him to an extent.

Arjuna's the one who hates Karna.

Brotherly Love

That's kinda their thing. Karna spent his whole life proving his worth just to be underestimated and cursed for falling in with the wrong crowd. If things had gone differently and Arjuna knew the truth of who Karna was, they could've been friends.

Because she's an unrepentant and evil person?

it's your own fault for rolling, this might as well be the story gacha

And Nero isn't?

That's it?
So Arjuna's a little bitch then?

>Outstanding Arms Mastery
Is it better than Eternal?

B-but muh mikon.

We don't even know her goals. Nero's a tyrant and Altera is a destructive giant.

Altera's extra attack seems to be bugged right now. The damage is really low.

hurr Nero dindu

What does Nero have to do with whether or not Tamamo is evil?

Nah she is just shit

No, she's Good like Gil.

No, not really. And Karna had a genuine rivalry with Arjuna. They were on opposite sides of a war and they had a lot to prove against each other. They killed a lot of each other's friends and family as well.

Doesn't change the fact that Tamamo is evil.

Well, look at it from his point of view. Arjuna's an okay guy, a mostly decent person. He's not perfect, but he's normal. All his life, he's expected to be a perfect golden hero by everyone, so he works his ass off do live up to that expectation. One day, on a day that's supposed to be about showing how amazing he is, some peasant upstages him both in skill at arms and as it turns out in virtue. Despite the fact that he was the prince, Arjuna wasn't a natural hero, while Karna, the peasant, was a natural hero. It set Arjuna off on a bitter hatred because he couldn't understand why Karna found being a hero so easy. I don't think he ever realised it's because Karna's mindset is fucked up.

>tfw my EMIYA can clear hands

She hates theives and petty people who use tricks so yes.

So is there servant with a Bond CE thats better than most normal CE that you would put up as a support?

Someone being evil doesn't mean their faction is inherently evil. Nero's team isn't called evil.

Good morning blog today I get the bond CE I stopped yesterday because I was sleepy

>Tamamo's Alignment
Neutral Evil
>Nero's Alignment
Chaotic Good

It's that simple.

Tamamo's team isn't called evil either. Tamamo herself is, but her team has no alignment attached to it.

I think you just jumped to a wrongful conclusion. The text says Karna is with the faction of the evil Tamamo no Mae. And she is evil. It's not a claim that the faction as a whole is evil, it's said that she is evil and Karna is with her faction.

Why couldn't they have done a class/day change gatcha?

Where's the fucking redman rate up

Herc is the only one.

Post cute lolis.

Jack

Why are /u/shitters so buttblasted about ANIPLEX and TM choosing male MC to be the canon MC and represent the series in anime?

Seems dumb

Pottery

I don't know, I don't care 2bh.

I don't care what people say, I'm still gonna take a bath together with this Ilya.

Herc
David
EMIYA (unique ish)

others are pretty fucking generic party wide "when on field" shit. Nothing more than a proof of love for a servant

What event do you think we'll be getting next week?

Have fun getting party van'd.

1/2 ap dailies/ 5* servant strengthening quests

Hopefully nothing. I have all these servants that I haven't leveled up because back to back events for months.

Gil's pretty much complement his weaknesses.

Forgot about David, my bad.

No way Emiya's is better than a normal CE. Maybe if it was Crit Damage, not NP damage.

LIZ THREAD

I might put Gil's on his when it's not saber training day

>There are people
>Right now
>In this very thread
>Who can't appreciate both Illyas cuteness
Repulsive

>Level 10 Eagle Eye already at 100%

There's simple no other skills that has that kind of start. That's on top of Archer star absorption and Independent Action. In a way, he is certainly fitting for that certain filtered word.

Riceman,Jack,Herc

Top 10 Fates
Saber
Dark Saber
Titty Saber
Dark titty Saber
Red Saber
Saber of Red
Dark Christmas Saber
Saber Archer
Saber Lion
Dark french whore

I WANT TO GRIND MY HILL ON THIS LIZ

Spartacus, George and Cu Alter also have good Bond CEs.

The 15% Buster/Art/Quick boost for all allies Bond CES can also be good if you have have at least two servants with them in the front line at the same time. Having two 15% buster CEs would be the same as all three servants having limit broken L/ZO CEs + the third servant having his own CE.

>Use Another ending/ Summer CE on Emiya
>Deletes sabers from existence with every crit

>Dark titty Saber
>Titty Saber
>Saber Lion

So who's titty saber?

Karna and Shirou do have some similarities, being autistic heroes who follow an ideal that'll betray them and cause them nothing but suffering because they find that ideal beautiful, as well as both being archers.

Posting the best Ilya there is.

strawpoll.me/11564552

Memes

It depends, Altera/Artoria/Iskander'CE is pretty good as it's +15% to all damage, and stacking 3 +25% Crit damage/+15% Arts boost is good for the +75% Crit/+45% Arts damage and NP gain

I have Another Ending as soon as it came out and it's sad both the Hakuno CEs are just completely surpassed by welware 5 star CEs.

>Recital

Not at all.

Shirou wouldn't side with the bad guys because he qas buttblasted some kids laughed at him like Karna did. Shirou would've stopped them even if they were his friends

Post meme servants

I'll accept this, only loli I kind of want to fuck.
probably because of her kickass family and her competent management skills.

No, that's the third best.

But that's Mon-sama

Literally every FSN servant except maybe for Hassan.

What are you even on about, I'm saying his Bond CE isn't good because you should give him a crit damage CE.

They aren't bad, but I'm answering the question of which ones are better on a support.

How is Joint Recital better than Another Ending for Emiya?

Wrong pic

That's the joke, they share the same VA and people called this the Ilya route.

As expected Siegfriends

Not for redman, just CE powercrept in general

Is it just me who finds it amusing that the man who loves swords so much can't be a Saber

Is the anime going to have memes?

Fae horse Gringolet and rider Sir Garain when?

What happens to a Saber if they wear something outside of their designated color?

>Is it just me who finds it amusing that the man who loves swords so much can't be a Saber
I love women a lot. I do not wish to be a women. Things are more beautiful when you observe them etc etc