2016 Challenger

Just bought pic related. I know Veeky Forums will bust my sack, but memes aside, is it really that bad?

The V6s are slow and the car is really unsafe. But the V8s are faster than any civic on the road so your good! Have fun your new (to you) car.

It is literally pic related except the interior is black and not brown. It's definitely not slow, but I got kids and needed real rear seats.

>wasting money buying new
Could've gotten a better used car for

Slow and unsafe = bad
Faster and still unsafe = good

Nice logic senpai

You know it's got a five star safety rating, right?

I don't mean to burst your bubble but those are literally the least safe of the "muscle" Mustangs are the safest and Camaros are in between. All three failed IHS safety tests.

You know it failed IHS safety tests right? Like, not even fucking close.

Well, NHSTA is five stars, but I don't know about IIHS, but a quick googling shows a marginal rating in front small overlap, but acceptable or good in everything else. That being said, I doubt OP is planning on wrecking the thing.

Small overlap meme should be banned
Enjoy OP

Fucking checked

Sweet ride, OP. Rip sik skidz with the kidz in the rear.

I guess that settles it.

Goddamn at the digits in this motherfucker.

>I doubt OP is planning on wrecking the thing
Nobody plans on wrecking the thing, but one night you're driving the wife and kids home from a party, being completely sober as a responsible DD, and some fuckboy in a civic decides he wants to race you, but accidentally sideswipes you and sends you into a concrete barrier at 60mph.

At that speed, it's not likely that any car would make a hell of a lot of difference.

Fucking checked and mated small overlapfags btfo

What is overlaps?

It's where they crash a small portion of te car agains an immovable object whih is the most unlikely type of crash, more accurate would be a movable car analogue also traveling at speed toward the car being tested.

>is it really that bad?
You tell us, oh wait you didn't buy it I guess.

I'm taking delivery next week. I'll be sure to post bread on hood.

>has kids, needs a more sensible car
>buys a fucking challenger

you're stupid

>buying a sensible car when your kids could be proud of the fact that their dad drives a cool car

It's like you want your children to leave you in a home or something when you're older.

So being cool is more important than the safety of your children. Smart.

>kids grow up with lame dad in a gay car and eventually turn into bus riding NEETs
>kids grow up with cool dad with a rad as fuck car and grow up to be alpha Chads making 300k starting
Yeah it is more important.

Why not posy an actual picture of your new purchase?

congratulations on your niggermobile

Because it's still at the dealership. I couldn't take delivery last night, because I needed my daily for the weekend and dragging kids all over creation.

Touché.

This is actually one of my primary motivations. I want my kids to feel cool when dad drops them off at school.

Good job, mane.

Bought a Scat Pack a few months back. Been enjoying it ever since.

Love it.

Nice lads. My current shitbox is paid off and I'm saving up for my challenger instead of buying a cheaper more sensible used car. I'll most likely get the RT scat pack, I know I'm at least getting a v8. The hardest thing for me is deciding what color to get it in. I like black cars but not on a challenger, there isn't any color contrast and it hides it's features and lines. I might actually get a white one. I also really really like yellow but am scared I might someday regret it.