YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO edition

>Teamspeak for Veeky Forums operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Groups
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI (the 'I' are capital 'i's)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
imgur.com/a/rVmZG
(layout with less scrolling) imgur.com/a/rVmZG/layout/horizontal#0

>Official News & Known Issues
4.3 Patch Live. Season 4 release in November
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1506674-Patch-Notes-Update-4-3
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/skullrain/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/news/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Known-Issues

>Season 4 leaks
my.mixtape.moe/aazlxo.mp4 (embed)
imgur.com/a/zeKrv

>Useful links
Maps: r6maps.com/
Drawing board: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/whiteboard/landing.aspx
Sound Propagation: youtube.com/watch?v=fI4YfurxVZU
Barrel attachment comparison as of Sept 23: youtube.com/watch?v=-cov6N2YLH0
Weapons and Armor damage comparisons: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fr6MsLNfjDlPESlHGUQxoRiR3yChpewKQAlsOHXG5A8/htmlview?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1&sle=true

>All the Classic Rainbow 6 games running on the latest engine, compatible with current windows, all maps, all modes.
(MEGA link provided by user)
mega.nz/#!P99z0CbQ!sF-1sVRgBKNkbEVL8NrnuLtpP3oK1aJHNzX65FpyfeA
(From site)
legendsworld.net/shooter/game/11094

Comeback Victory:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/index.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Reveal S4 next week
>release a week after
>non season pass users wait one more week
welp

You forgot to put this in the OP again
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

I mean, I chuckled.

>Season 4 hits
>Trashcanka is still worst op

Honestly I'd have to say that's Glaz. Tachanka at least has decent weapons.

What I didnt get the memo

So does Kapkan

That doesn't preclude Tachanka from being better than Glaz.

Some guy made a pastebin for starting a clean Thread

What's wrong with Glaz? I like him.

nothing really

perfect against speed 1 operator because he pretty much 1 shots them

Everyone has ACOGs, DMRs can mount an ACOG and have less drop off than his rifle making him pretty much useless the ability to switch between 1x and magnified doesnt really help since Sledge can do that aswell with mounting a 1x sight on his L85 and having a ACOG on his school shooter only thing Glaz does good is opening up windows from a distance and punching holes into walls without getting close

Damage drop-off

His only weapon is just a shitty DMR.

Literally every single DMR is better than his outside of pointblank range, basically. They either do about the same damage past 15m or slightly less but with way faster firerates and a more useful ability. Only thing his gun really does better than the others is making holes, shooting through one type of impenetrable cover on one map and busting down Castle doors/windows when like half the cast can deal with Castle doors/windows. Glaz' rifle badly needs a buff but nobody pays attention to him because lolchanka maymays.

Why would anyone commit a terrorist attack in a castle?

Takeshi's Castle

nice try Wesker

Why wouldn't they?

It's not a castle, it's a restaurant.

Why don't they just make Castle doors touch the ground so drones/grenades/etc can't go under it? Why don't they give it the same time to rip down for defenders as a normal barricade? Why don't Castle players try to limit enemy line of sight/freedom of movement instead of trying to lock down the objective?

that would be interesting
because they're much more structurally sound
because they don't know how to play castle

Just having them in game is enough for me to be honest
I can't wait for them to shake up the arena, creating new ways to interact with environment and operators alike.

>that feel when all the good goys get Hibana early and they'll be able to deal with reinforcements, meaning I can finally stop playing Thermite

Skillbeard or Valk for my next operator? I'm leaning Valk because I'm lacking in Defense operators I really like but damn does that DMR look good for peeking.

>implying both thermite and hibana won't be must picks

What you got and what exactly are you looking for in a defender

>implying you want a redundancy on your team

I thougt it's going to be small holes you cannot vault

pls no
at least buff the M1014

>auto shotty buff
Back to the day you could snipe with them?

only super 90 and spas 12 were snipers

Dunno about that much of a buff, I just want the damn thing to be usable again if I'm going to keep playing Thermite. The main offenders in the shotgun category were always the Super90/SPAS-12 since they were even better at range than the pumps, M1014 was only OP when used by Pulse and only due to how quickly he could go from scanning to firing which they nerfed and I don't think I've seen a single person complain about the Saiga/VEPR/whatever it is.

retards like you are the reason why the FBI has a completely utter shit shotgun now

M1014 was never sniper viable to begin with because of the pellet pattern

Super 90 was the ultimate sniper because its pattern and that STILL didnt change

M1014 was OP because OP Pulse was using it.

I want a good Semi-auto shotty, her MPX looks pretty good. And I dunno extra cameras seems like a great support gadget. I have all the original defense OPs but really only play Rook and Castle in Ranked and Bandit and Smoke in Casual.

But then again Blackbeard just fucks people up, I guess I want whatever is going to be more appreciated on a team in Ranked.

I still fuck people with auto shotguns because im not a silver noob, who goes with a shotgun in long corridors. Just dont use it like a mp.
I bet you now tell me you cannot even kill one in close quarter combat.

>lol you suck git god

epic reasoning

FBI shotgun got nerfed and it shouldnt have happened

alternate uniforms or outfit recolors when.

Valk is good then, her shotty got nerfed but is still usable and her ability is almost always useful, especially since Twitch got buffed and 80% of your default cams will be gone before the fighting even starts.

So you want a weapon buff so you can peek enemies from across the map. Why? Shotguns are supposed to be shit at even medium range and kill everything in close range. Like its now. You easily can defend a room with one, but not spray two rooms from 20 meters and kill everyone

nice hyperbole

Awesome thanks.

Ops go on sale when the new ones come out right? Maybe I'll just get the renown and then wait for the discount and get both.

Are you specifically using the FBI shotty? Despite all getting nerfed every other semi still does good besides that one. It'd be more accurate to say that the others were brought down to the FBI shotty's pre-nerf level and the M1014 was taken out back.

Nice argument

I get that the m1014 is the weakest out of the shotguns. But lets take all what i previous said aside: ubi cannot in weapon balancing and it would be another super90 desaster

not like you had any

what said doesnt apply to the M1014

or the pump actions

i shot a Bandit from point blank range while he was crouching so head+chest while ADSing and he only got DBNO as he sprayed me to death and thats without having Rook

See last sentence

see

>lmao i bet now u say X
>actually yes, X
>lol called it
How does this in anyway go against what he said. What next, "I bet you now tell me you Glaz' rifle is worse than BB's DMR?"

So, Hibana's gun is just some sort of railgun that shoots explosive shurikens?

the icon is obviously a cylinder, not a shuriken

Might as well be. Ubisoft already said fuck it when they were making her design.

I like tachanka.
He has comedy value. I pick him 50% of the time if playing casual or against shitsters in casual-
>get tachanka
>plop down in a obvious spot during prep
>wait for "lol tachanka" comments
>pick up gun, move it to some completely retarded place
>kill 1-2 people
>get off it and return to objective
>put resulting salt on icecream

It's a real good feeling getting turret kills following text spam bullying tachanka, it's why I play him to begin with.

>tfw plat and still choose tachanka occasionally
>"kick him he's trolling"
>set up turret at spawn or a point where the attackers will come through
>1-2 kills every time
top kek, their reactions are priceless every time

> set up in the master bedroom of house
> get at least 2 kills on the staircase window and tree house every time

People literally never learn

At this point the horse has been beaten so hard that it may as well grow fingers and call CPS.

At this point the horse has been beaten so hard it's gonna develop crippling alcoholism and star in a shitty sitcom.

Are you bronze?

What are the odds of hibana having a shotgun? i just want an decent attacker with a shotgun, sledge doesn't count due the SMG-11

Plat 2

Basically none.

Recruit, M870, smoke/breach and frags/stuns, 3 speed.

she has a pump shotgun, SuperNova

Show me the place, I can't figure out.

In front of knocked over couch in the master bedroom. It has a straight sight line to the stairs by the tree house where people like to peek through the top window in the center.

I'm pretty sure you can do it without Tachanka and safer.

Flashes or frags? I mostly play buck or sledge.

Of course you can, but the entire point is that doing stuff like that with Tachanka is humorous due to his placement in the meta.

People don't play Glaz right, that's why. They try to be "le epic patient sniper xD" and get outpeeked by smoke or do nothing for 2 minutes. Glaz has to play angles and rush hard.

Frags

Could you elaborate on that last bit? I'm always trying to improve and I've taken a liking to Glaz.

smg-11 is losing the acog, no more pocket sniper

Basically, you have to hold an angle where if they peek they're dead. Glaz has the ability to one or two shot anybody in the game with well placed shots, he's not as potent as Blackbeard when it comes to peeking offense, but he's definitely up there. Rush into the building, hold an angle on a hallway or doorway that's commonly used, there you go.

Happy birthday, Tachanka!

Happy birthday, big guy

Red Crow page is live. Nothing much though.
Next thread should include this now: rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/updates/redcrow/index.aspx

"For our first look at what the season brings, we’re going to be introducing caliber-based destruction for all weapons"

Now this is interesting

>caliber based holes
subtle glaz buff

I can't fucking wait

> handguns making smaller holes
> ARs and DMRs making bigger holes

Neat.

Ah shit didnt click on the blog.

This is big.

>nearing 50
His old world turret seems more appropriate now.

I also hope this means more consistency between calibers
>Glaz's rifle can shoot through the Plane windows, but Tachanka's LMG can't, even though both use the same caliber

Realistically he'd be assigned as a trainer or in a base commander role.

who /fuddyfive/ and /762/ here

Isn't thatcher even older?

>solo queuing ps4
>up against a 5 man Arabic premaid that are untouchable
>send the top player a message saying "nice ping sand monkey"
>he replies with some Arabic shit
>two days later get an infraction on my account for ""hate speech""

Absolute bullshit

he is

Thatcher is an immortal ghost operator that will exist until England is finished and he can moved on to the operator afterlife.

>Falling for muh stopping power meme

Operation Red Crow website is now live here's what it says on the website:

"For our first look at what the season brings, we’re going to be introducing caliber-based destruction for all weapons. Up until the launch of Season 4, every bullet has created the same size hole. The impact zone and fragility sphere are now weapon-specific, which means stronger calibers will create bigger bullet holes and generate larger impulses. This will create an even more realistic experience with the destructibility of the environment.

There is something we also want to address. We know that accurate hit registration is a priority in the community, and we want to assure you that it is a priority on the Dev team. When we are addressing hit registration, we are really looking at a number of things: latency, kill cam replication, and the actual server-side registration of hits. Here is what we’re working on regarding fixes in these areas coming in Season 4.

We will be introducing better ping reporting to help us understand what the variables are when a player experiences a frustrating moment. Regarding network and latency, we fixed an issue relating to network compression that was causing some inaccuracies in hit registration. This should help in certain situations. We also found and resolved a movement issue related to stances that would create a misalignment in the head placement when registering a hit. We are continuing to monitor and address hit registration very closely, and will be something we will never stop trying to improve.

There is a lot more content and fixes that Season 4 will be introducing, with the full patch notes being released prior to Season 4 Launch."

you brought it upon yourself, bravo

I called it fuddyfive for a reason

Yeah well the cunts should be banned/send them to jap/aus servers Isis cunts

Hmm even if the operators look bad these changes seem to be interesting I'm honestly more hyped for them than the operators now

Like not a lot of people asked for that destruction thing I wonder what's next

>"angled grips would be great for LMGs"
>unavailable for LMGs
>"heavy barrels would be great for DMRs"
>unavailable for DMRs
>"caliber based holes would be great for DMRs"
how much y'all wanna bet it doesn't apply to Glaz.

No it's not absolute bullshit, you were a needlessly offensive little prick to a stranger because he lagged in a match he had no control over being placed in and beat your ass. You're a salty cunt and got what you deserved.