Are detachable steering wheels the most degenerate form of rice?

are detachable steering wheels the most degenerate form of rice?

camber is worse

>I know nothing of Honda culture so I'm going to shit post ignorance of something I know nothing about
>I'm retarded the post

Found the ricer

>honda culture
nigga what

only if you take them off while driving any hang them out your window like an enormous douchebag

that actually look practical for very fat fucks

>honda culture

>Honda culture

Pratical too for permititly mounted seats up close to the pedals.

>honda culture

spot the 16 year old

Spotted the newfag.

>mfw I don't even have a detachable steering wheel
>these Volkswagen lovers think I'm rice

>mfw I'm 23
Been on this board since 2007 kiddo

Seems like a pretty good theft deterrent to me. If my car didn't have an airbag I'd look into getting one.

>mfw
>no face

Being 6'7 a detachable steering wheel is the only way to get my legs in some cars lol

You'd think... Unfortunately a lot of experienced Honda thieves carry their own wheels and ECU's.

What happens if he drops it?

There is literally nothing wrong with detachable steering wheels.

>Honda culture

>honda culture

>Honda culture

>Honda culture
What did he mean by this?

>Honda culture

Really makes you think

>it's a honda culture thread

>He was on his board since he was 14
Holy fuck, this is so right

They're the most perfect form of theft prevention.

>Honda
>culture
Pick one

Exactly. Car thieves know the car is infested with aids when they see one and stay away.

someone said honda culture thread?

> Honda culture

>see some fuckhead driving without a steering wheel
>slowly merge into his lane
>no witnesses around
>call police
>they write this fuckhead a ticket while you call your Jewish lawyer and rake in the shekels

It's okay to lie on the inernet

>detachable steering wheel

All steering wheels are detachable, it's a quick release you knobs.

mm look at all that """culture"""

A detachable steering wheel can be a good way to prevent someone from stealing your car.

>honda culture

>everybody took the bait
Retards

>Honda culture

Ya but I have a clutch pedal and a manually operated gearbox, like you can ever operate that?

That only stops niggers. Hernández knows how to shift.

Kek, I don't think Hernández can handle Sweden.

Mohamed certainly can

Considering most people drive cars with manual transmissions here including me, yes i can

If you have an Nrg system you can get one of these, which is something I plan on getting for my quick release wheel.

(You)

>Honda culture
Fucking what?

>Honda culture
no u

What's wrong with them? Provided you aren't doing what that idiot is in your pic

Why aren't detachable steering wheels locked in with some kind of bolt or somethings? Why would you want a wheel that's as hard to yank out as an USB? What's even the point of them besides "security" as if anyone was interested in stealing a Civic.

>Honda culture

Have you never touched one?

They have a lock ring on them, which requires you to press a button to unlock before you unlock the ring.

I'll be honest I've only seen a few and driven only one, and only one had a safety, and even that one came off if you pulled hard. I'll be honest and say those were probably chinese knock-offs and I live in the bad part of the Europe.

Now you see. That's the problem with a lot of cool things, someone will make a shitty knock off, people get hurt, then the cool thing is banned. God damn assholes

What is cool about detachable steering wheels though? The only benefit is that you can take the steering wheel out and present it to your mates. That's "ironic" at best, figurative faggotry at average.

the point of it is to have more room to get into a car with a static seat mount

No you inbred cocksucking vapefag, pic related is honda culture. Not what you beaners do to civics.

>honda culture
>aka Pinoy Pride

>Honda culture

>Honda culture
>outraged sarcastic reply