/hbg/ - Homebrew and hacking general

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: smealum.github.io/3ds)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: plailect.github.io/Guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bt-Yf8V591ENHraRwD8fUQhuzH-a2_mRi0UWSV4NvD0

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-Nintendo released 11.2. Updating is safe for RedNAND/a9lh users. Several security flaws have been fixed. If you still haven't got a cfw, DON'T UPDATE: use ctr-httpwn if you want to play online.
-You can downgrade from 11.2 with a hardmod or hacked system transfer. plailect.github.io/Guide/dsiware-downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. Playing commercial games isn't possible at the moment without a DS flashcard. gbatemp.net/threads/413015
-New Decrypt9 release allows to create dumps from installed games. github.com/d0k3/Decrypt9WIP/releases

>Wii U
-Stable CFW with RedNAND released. gbatemp.net/threads/446819/
-You can run games from USB without IOSU. gbatemp.net/threads/445514
-Loadiine now supports DLC if you own a legit copy of SSB.

>Vita
-taiHENkaku released along with source. tai.henkaku.xyz/
-Some .vpk files can brick your Vita. Be careful. wololo.net/2016/10/04/warning-ps-vita-brickers-in-the-wild/
-New Maidump release. github.com/LioMajor/MaiDumpToolEN/releases
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-More details on the 4.01 jailbreak. wololo.net/2016/10/26/details-surface-ps4-4-01-jailbreak-potentially-enough-public-release-soon/
-Rumor from a reputable warez group that hacks are coming soon. wololo.net/2016/11/02/ps4-xbox-one-hacks-trsi-announces-warez-getting-close/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HaJVkgwK
3ds.titlekeys.com/
twitter.com/theflow0/status/793740743013793793
youtube.com/watch?v=1kcG9I9oElc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that DS rom loading from SD is not worth waiting for

Can we remove it from "news" yet?

_______ WHEN?

Member when /hbg/ wasn't shit?

rebug 4.81 WHEN?

3.81 super slim cfw when?

Is WUPserver connectivity included with the redNAND fw.img from the SD folder in the pastebin?

>reminder *baseless prediction* xDD
Stop posting.

:stopmemes:

Remember when we thought Splat Tim 5 was going to suck?

Don't remember because HBG's been always shit. Became less shit when vita, wii u, and probably ps4 became hackable

>still no SM leak

Maybe update it with a notice that old DLDI homebrews are partially working.

Yeah. Like saying "it just works" of something that actually fails 10% of the time...
Wait...

who cares, 4.80 just werks.

SD loading coming any time in the next 6 months is another example of a baseless prediction. Enough about it until it's ready.

But user, we all know. There's no reason to be such an annoying piece of shit.

wait.
When the fuck did sony decide to update the PS3 even more?

new ps3 update came out a few days ago to improve "stability". it's obviously to stop pirates from playing online for a little bit.

No, it has always been shit since despite the guides available people fill this general with shitty questions they'd already have the answer to if they'd just read the resources that exist.

probably some unknown webkit exploit. what was patched on the vita is also unknown

So is this the end of the Vita scene?
Nobody competent is left that can actually develop something out of the released Henkaku source.

It doesn't take much competency to implement 1:1 game loading at this point

/vitagen/, go! And stay go!

liking a japanese show != weeb

>Nobody competent is left that can actually develop something out of the released Henkaku source.
TheFlow is still there. :^)
Seriously though, he may be a faggot but denying his efforts and competence is a sign of idiocy.

hackmii installer app for 3ds when

How do I make R4i SDHC run on Luma. It only gives me a white screen though it used to run before. It also runs on my DS Lite.

That's weird, did a particular change break it?

I'm not quite sure. I was using it a few months ago just fine. Though I haven't used it since those few months.

Asked this last thread, is there a dump for JUST Yomawari, basically the PSN store bought one?

Try NTR Launcher.

i got a old 3ds with 11.0.0.33 with homebrew launcher.

What now? Does this Luma3ds work with it or do i need to wait until there is stuff for 11.0.0.33 or downgrade for it?

maidump dev is here

Wait for 33c3 for slowhax and don't update.

Or hardmod if you're ballsy/impatient.

You have 3 options:

1 - Hardmod it.
2 - Find a friend that has a hacked 3ds, and use a system transfer to do a DSiware downgrade.
3 - Wait for a downgrade option to become available (Slowhax should be coming in the near* future)

Whatever you do, do not update.

>i-im so scared of being referred to by this term that happen to describe exactly what i am - plz dont use it i-im not like that really trust me!

>pastebin.com/HaJVkgwK
This one? If so, no it doesn't.
It only comes with;
>cfwbooter
>homebrew_launcher
>loadiine_gx2
>nnupatcher
>wupinstaller

I put saviine in there manually just in case.

What does WUPserver do?

What happened to Yiffylube?

Asking again since I never got a response yesterday

Does FileZilla start fucking up transferring files after doing it for awhile? Because I recently just tried Transferring Digimon CS and Tearaway, both failing because of a few files that wouldn't oblige.
I got only, like, 1.5-2 gigs worth of games before that, so it shouldn't be fucked up from those alone right

Didn't work on both Regular and Alt builds.

how long does it usually take for the vpk that copies games from memecard to internal storage to do its work?
im transferring puyo puyo as a test and its been sat at "copying app files to the new storage" for a good few minutes now.

What happens when you try to run NTR Launcher? Do you get the little boot animation before the white screen?

Are you using emunand?

I get the NDS boot animation then a white screen.
a9lh.

Thanks, I'll just wait then

I don't know then, it seems like a flashcard problem. It could be bad contacts. But this doesn't fall into any of the usual troubleshooting categories.

>tfw your homebrew husbando responds to your PMs

If it helps any, this was also happening when I first got the flashcart. Managed to get it fixed by updating Luma.

>Want to waste time installing CFW to one of my Wii U's
>Instead waste time on shitty weeb game on Wii U
I am so bad at using Wii U

Member when the ps4 was hacked?

COMPLETE DLC UPLOAD WHERE?!?

3ds.titlekeys.com/

where would be a good place to sell my hacked 3ds? Ebay will probably not allow it.

Try the paper trick with the flash card. Also test to see if it is a legit card. Some of the fakes work, but have a poor life span.

freeshop

Advertise it being on 9.2 firmware, and sell it on being a9lh sys 9.2.

just put it on 9.2

What the Fuck is all that techno-babble??? give me a MEGA!!

If you have a good DLC CIA installed, you can just redownload the DLC and then you have everything.

You could sell it. Just don't use certain words like "hacked" and it will not be taken down.

isn't that basically saying its modded? I will give it a try, worst case scenario they take it down, thanks for the quick reply

Can I pirate Smash DLC on a disc legit copy with AOC Patcher?

Like user said.
Just call it "unlocked" or something.

Saying it's on a legit 9.2 is fine.

But you might as well save the buyer some work. We all know what you're really after if you want to buy a 9.2 console.

Where is this "hacked console is illegal" -meme come from?
AFAIK, hacking a game console is not illegal activity. Not in most parts of the world.

Having illegal or illegally obtained material on item you are selling is.

But yeah AFAIK there is no reason to not allow something that is not illegal. eBay has tons of modded game consoles on sale.

A9LH because of above info would be possibly gray area, but it is not like nintendo will come and sue individuals over a resale of console for it.

seems so. Does not seem to work with anything else tho.

The cart still works on the DS Lite. It's just doesn't work on the 3DS for some reason.

Fuck off.

>24560 minutes left
Fucking Corpse Party

twitter.com/theflow0/status/793740743013793793
TWO
FUCKING
MONTHS

If i played the "original" on PSP is there any reason to replay the 3DS version?

Just setup rednand and use funkiiu -onlinekeys to get it to work with wupinstaller or system config tool.

what was adrenaline supposed to be again, it's tough keeping up with all these meme names

This is for the Vita. Haven't played the original, too.

ePSP

No unless you wanna replay it on inferior hardware.

I'm sorry, but that's not the case here, no matter how many /pol/ memes you throw at me.

download to corpse party?

>inferior
I missed this meme

my nnid is still included on it, should I just reformat the system or sell it as is? (not a9lh btw)

Tried 3 times and didn't work.
Back when Mewtwo was out, I picked up a code from Twitter and I downloaded it. If that's the problem, how do I delete DLC data?

remove nnid

>inferior display
>inferior power
>inferior library
Prove me wrong.

I have the same problem here, my shitty R4 doesn't work but my Acekard 2i does. I remember that it would work when I had a patched twl_firm but the Acerkard 2i wouldn't.

Reformat, it's your info better not give it to a buyer.
Remove all the games, but leave any open source software such as FBI, lumaupdater or whatever else.

>inferior display
Subjective and forgetting there is two of them.
Some N3DS XL models have a IPS display.
Please do tell me there is PSP's with ISP's.

>Inferior power
If you compare raw numbers of an apple and a cup of coffee then you would end up in that conclusion, sure.

>inferior library
DS library is superior to PSP already.
3DS has that AND it's own library too.

Have you tried NTR Launcher?

Maybe your folder format is not exactly right? Most people are saying smash works with it. Oh well.

>thinking logical fallacies are a /pol/ meme
user, I have some recommended reading for you. You'll need it if you have any desire to be contentious when you argue. Because yes, that was the case, plain as day, perfectly illustrated by your use of the forced stutter mocking quote.

youtube.com/watch?v=1kcG9I9oElc

neato!

>DS library is superior to PSP already.
not even the same guy but
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually no, I will try it.

He's not wrong

Even the argument is bullshit because it's only fair to include the PS1 library after that, and then the PSP wins again

How do I get that sexy DS health and safety when I boot DS games on my 3DS?

>320x240 pixelated as shit display is superior
>Can run ps1 and n64 games but has inferior power
>Can run the psx library which is already superior to the whole nintendo library
Trying too hard, nintoddler.

The meme isn't logical fallacies, the meme is taking them out of context and telling someone they're using them despite that not being the case whenever you don't have anything meaningful to say.
It wasn't the case at all. If you're autistic about some semi-obscure Japanese piece of media that doesn't have a translation you ARE a weeb, whether you feel comfortable about that word or not.

NTR Launcher is made literally just for that

Doesn't works, same white screen.

>Can run N64 games
lol