Xth for booty

>Implying Leona isn't the man in the relationship

Best girl.
Best ears.
Best wife.

>burch doing something that cool
come on user

anal yordles

I wanna hold Jinx's pale, soft, gunpowder covered hand!
Also she's been giving me such a high win rate, I love my 2x4[/spoiler[

yordles where a mistake

Reminder that if you have these freezes:
plays.tv/video/57e6e91470a44e1a48/good
plays.tv/video/5805321324b033caf0/rofl
It's not you, it's on Riot's side.

You become XX and the person below you to roll is your life partner whom you'll have sex with at least 3 times a day among other things

How fucked/blessed are you?

Tying the knot on Fathands and Hatlady, too good to be true.

This is the worst general on the board.

Male yordles were.
Female yordles are superior anal sluts

Can I get some kind of source on Anthony Burch working for Riot or is this just /lolg/ fearmongering

rollin for double Urgot

Silver 2 here. 0 LP.

I get +27LP a win.

Looking to get boosted to Gold 5 by either duoing with you or giving you acc details.

I'm on NA server. Willing to pay RP/Skins.

rolling

next person kys if you roll urgot or lulu thank you very much

Have you tried google?

play amumu and win

>7 losses in a row

who /washed up/ here

Why aren't you supporting him /lolg/ vvvirgins?

If u dont ur a gnarsies.

Urgot baby i'm coming

Urgo or bust!

Every mistake is a lesson, user

why do low elo players play volibear support?

i remember playing against it 3 years ago when i was low elo but i was surprised to find out they're still playing it even though i literally have not seen it anywhere else in these 3 years

Where is jinx?
Reee

I'll do it. Do you prefer duo because it'd probably be easier to play on your account, just make sure your email is verified and shit

I can get you there, plat 2 mid top main
100$rp or every ultimate skin
Add my smurf IGN ToonRupert

ROLL DESU

l thought there were already enough troll rolls with urgot so l didn't add her to the chart

Reddit and league forums didn't seem much better than /lolg/ in terms of an actual source.

If its just Anthony's twitter, I'll believe it when I see a RiotBurch blog post

who would uberdanger and redmercy support because I will side with them lol :P

Would prefer to duo, really. But not incredibly opposed to to other option. You cool with that? If so, let me know who I should add ingame.

filtered

Can someone make an image of two urgots kissing each other?

m8 just warning you before you let your single digit silver iq fuck your shit up

giving a random user your account is not a good idea, and if i wasnt in game right now i'd be trying to steal it off you myself. having a low elo smurf is fun

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

roLLLLLLL

Holy shit Yorick is so much fun
>win lane, continue towerdiving
>double kill the enemy jungle and top under their tower and live
>take the top inhib before 15 minutes

This has been the past 3 games as him for me. Do people just not know what to do against him?

>Tank
>CC
>Passive that lets you all-in like a dumbass and maybe get out alive.

Mostly that I believe.

Why the fuck has doom bots been available for 3 weeks now? Is this just because it's halloween or is it a permanent mode now?

but you can do that with Riven

Does leaverbuster track champion select dodges?

Okay I'm in game right now on my main but add "swail" I let my friend who barely plays league use the account

What times are good for you?

>enemy lee forgets smite
>e z roams never have to worry about lee
>4-0
>bot lane tower goes, caitlyn and janna come mid, die
>lee and shen come mid
>get fucked a few more times before team finally comes together
>can actually use skills again and blow niggas up

damn this skin is fun

>third promos game
>get vayne on my team
>lose

Played Yorick mid v Lux. She was stupid enough to let me cs/q whenever I wanted. Lane was fun and comfy hardly fought her just used ghouls. Yorick is fun for afk pushing.

don't you mean you want to be swimming in >(you)?

I want to go star guarding with Lulu.

>What times are good for you?

Any. I have the entire day open today & tomorrow. I'm ready to go right now if you are!

anyone who hasnt reached gold or something tell me if u want a boost in eune/euw for a skin or some rp. Im pretty cheap.

That moment where you are excited for the assassin update because you can start playing Kha'Zix like the old days when you were actually climbing but realize for the last few seasons all you've played were tanky and hard engage junglers and you have no idea how to play an assassin anymore.

Just fuck my shit up senpai how can I teach myself to go from shit like Volibear/Skarner/Zac/Vi to Kha'zix and Rengo again?

>Assassin has to have weaknesses
>Reworking them means they should be strong at every stage

lol kys

Assassins are supposed to have shitty laning because of their dominant mid game.

Your opponents should be able to shut you out of the game if they play well and be punished with a strong assassin raping them if they don't.

Assassins are supposed to be RISKY picks.
High risk with high reward.

>teamfights
Assassins aren't supposed to be good at team fighting.

Their job in a team fight is to punish poorly positioned carries or get picks before a fight even starts.

Might I be able to join you two?

>not watching our boy peanut on twitch
dude
lmao

eyo d00ds

Someone asked me to update eyosongive.us/resources.php because some of the links were outdated. Is anything missing from this list?

I also went ahead and revamped eyosongive.us/newfagguides.php to reflect the discounted runes and such

>tfw played 10 ranked games this season and am already ranked higher than 90% of lolg

EYO BASED WATSU

Surprisingly effective.

They have trouble landing/coordinating/saving their CC.

Then his passive is like his own personal Soraka.

hey gnarsies, stop getting triggered in your safespace xD

Why do people keep making new threads so damn early? Last one don't get to bump or image limit.

When did runes become so cheap?

Low elo players have serious issues vs volibear in general.

Wouldn't this be his kryptonite?

It's almost like they don't know it exists.

Hot
Monkey
Dick

That user is also forgetting that Talon has historically always been pretty useless running in from the front of a teamfight. If anything he's better at it now thanks to Invis on his R and the fact that ulting into the fight and Q auto Wing someone is basically an insta-delete from stealth.
Old Talon needed to look for flanks to get the right kills and not make a fool of himself in teamfights. New Talon needs to do that just as much but now has much greater means for actually doing so rather than just slapping on his Mobis and hoping there's no wards.

I believe I've said it here before but I'll say it again anyway: Duskblade is the biggest godsend on this whole patch for new Talon.

That's more concise than just plastering the OP with links. It's less clutter and has a description of what each place does

FINISH IN

your team should have a morello for voli since his passive procs at low hp
mortal reminder is ok but since he stacks a lot of health adc's might want LDR more

whats the size of your lulu folder

Thanks, keeping that in mind.

Even if they know it exists, they don't attack tanky people in low elo. They also don't pressure him from range so they aren't fighting back until he's flipped

>good players see volibear
>zone from range
>use slows and save hard cc
>adc kites back for q duration

>bronzies see volibear
>AHH BIG HP BAR RUNNING AT ME RUN AWAY
>AHH HE GOT ONE OF US SAVE YOURSELF RUN AWAY
>PANIC CHAOS WHAT DO WE DO

1.5GB

What was that non-Triforce Yorick build that an user was posting that actually works for the rework?

Something like Black Cleaver > I think Death's Dance > Full tank?

So, i made a Veeky Forums club on EUNE
Everyone`s welcome, just add GlebLuluPmforERP

Honestly it seems most of the bitching about the reworks is from silver mains that are butthurt their champions aren't as faceroll anymore.

I like Katarina for example, the rework for her looks amazing but I don't think I'll be able to continue playing her because she requires a decent amount of mechanics now.

I think these people realize the goal of this class update wasn't to make assassins good at every stage of the game but to give them much healthier play patterns.

There's nothing enjoyable about laning against a Kat spamming Q then mashing buttons to delete you when you're low.

Honestly that doesn't even feel that great from Kats side either.

You have to work harder to get a kill but it's feels much better when you do. You feel more like you've outplayed or been outplayed rather kinda cheaty/cheesy.

This plus enemy adc getting into flip range too easily

>could probably git gud and carry myself from mid or top
>would inevitably have to go 0-50 to start because I'd feed my ass off while I learn the role
>too worried about the possibility of feeding/letting my team down
>play support and hope they carry me
>they never do
it hurts

How do I stop caring what others think?
And stop getting sad when I tell myself I suck, and my games scores reflect that

What is with all the hate on Volibear here?

>t. Volibear one trick

post em and rate

>ap sona is still allowed.
good job rito

How many Lulu's have you in'd away to keep on swimming?

Am I making a mistake by installing this?

I wasn't trying to hate on the BUUURRR just explaining why bronze players even with Mortal Reminder have trouble with volibear.

Basically because they don't understand the idea of doing damage to him while preventing him from doing damage back.

Just kill her?

youtu.be/7okpGd21MGk

>teammate being chased by 4 super low enemies
>start channeling my empire
>he instead flashes over a wall and dies instead of leading them to me
>starts ? pinging me after

???

what is wrong with this game? I can be like this playing csgo without any warning and I get restrictions after only 3 games here?

Try playing normals for a bit to learn the role.

SRO has some nice guides on top lane.

I watched a guide on mid lane by scrap computer or something. I don't know how "reliable" he is but over all it helped me learn the role better.

If you're installing because you want fun game, then yes, you're making a mistake.

If you're installing because you wanna erp with qt support girls then go ahead.

close but starcraft 2 beats it out

How many pinks do you put per game, lolg?

Show me on the doll where the titty monster Q'd you.

your collection is too small to rate :^)

Please delete this homoshit i think i vomit right now

cant wait for the patch

4 support mains, do i dodge?