What is the hype behind the brz/frs?

What is the hype behind the brz/frs?
Every one I've driven is dog slow and I've seen b18s whip them with no problem..

Parents buy em as a grad present. Also, kids who cant drive stick buy em to look "cool"

>grad presents
Is this a thing?

Honda a best
I have seen fa5 si smoke them

If you're not poor.
>replying to a bait thread

That makes sense
Yeah man, I was watching some race last night and couldn't get over how bad they were losing to fuckin civics and tcs because they look nice

Some faggot wearing a snapback with a BRZ tried to pull on me on the highway while I was in my FG2. He couldn't catch up to me and I had only downshifted to 5th gear, how the fuck is that car so slow?

You throw it around corners like a madman.

>I've seen b18s whip them with no problem
Those can be made hilariously quick.

cheapish good looking rwd platform that drives breddy gud
but you're right they're not fast

The grad present thing is surprisingly accurate. Drove into work one day and saw a brand new FRS. Stood out like a sore thumb in a line of shitty beaten cars the rest of us poor factory workers drove. Of course it belonged to a fresh out of high school kid who got it as a grad present. He quit two months in.

Also helped my cousin move into his new house and saw a another new FRS parked on the lawn next door. Neighbor bought it for his 19 year old son after high school.

Makes about the same whp and has a bit more torque than my civic while also being lighter, but it was probably an automaticfag

Still makes more torque to the wheels than my 09 Civic Si makes at the crank. This is surprisingly depressing.

Don't forget it happens 3k rpm sooner than your Honda trash

I've got more than enough cash to grab a Meme Machine ST or Crowd Crusher GT; I just can't bring myself to bother hunting one down since my local dealer only stocks trucks.

How does an engine beat a car?

Really makes you think

They're praised for their handling, not their speed.

They are a successor (IMHO) of the AE86 which wasnt the fastest car.
B18's are slow btw.

And they still get beat by a hairdresser's car and the fiata in handling.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

What rims?

Looks like advan SA3R