/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

ran out of stamina: >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for DLC was amazing

Cute Souls

I just ran off the fucking ledge after Vordt like a retard.

NIGGERS

NEW THREAD WHEN?

Does the saber's WA have HA?

anyone want a PCFC

Kaathe
>undead warrior
Frampt
>chosen undead
Frampt tries to sweettalk you, not Kaathe

I miss trick weapons

Are you Arson?

Painter girl foot fetish hype

Who #Bloodshadow here?

Only the last part of it, but if you trade with the startup you can sometimes be stunned for two R1s because it causes heavy stagger.

What was his endgame?

why

Now draw one with those rock lizard things that breathe fire before the nameless king. The rolie polie ones.

To become one with the deep sea.

Scas said he would do it

Pedo.

i thought dark souls was a top tier meme for being a streamer

ahn

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form

I'd like a few more votes before redoing the picture.

Quick question: does DMB/LB add the same amount of damage to every weapon? And how much damage does it add (with 60 faith yorskas chime I mean, obviously).

I want to put LB on a sharp whip for a taser build for funsies.

Elajjaz is speedrunning DaS2 for all those views.

To eat all the cupcakes.He succeeded, clearly.

aaaaaaaaanybody

yes, why

AoA OST download link when?

Was he right?

>for a taser
heh

in terms of AR, it's equal.
but magic resistance only goes up if you lvl INT and lighting resistance only goes up if you lvl END, not sure by how much.

For Twitch the viewership is less about the game and more about the memer streamer playing the game. Like when Reckful moved from Hearthstone to LoL it didn't really effect his viewership negatively because people watch Reckful for Reckful, not for the gaming content. I mean yeah the gaming content is there but it's a distant second compared to the eceleb personality.

I have a question that only people that play darksouls with a steam controller would be able to answer.

Anyone use a steam controller to play dark souls?

We're all soft bunned, friend.

Every single word.

Why can't I view the actual votes on this?

Alrighty, good to know. How much AR added is it for 40 and 60 faith with yorska's (which I assume is the best, when fully upgraded, yes?)

he certainly wasn't wrong

Cute!!!!

How do i bait people into my great hammer swings other than tricking them into thinking I'm short on stamina?

Also I murdered the guy who takes you to Ardiandel. Is it impossible to go there now?

yes
~220
some multiple hit weapon arts reduce the effect of buffs (ricard's rapier), unsure if that counts Impact

>Blue Sentinels
Yes

What do you expect me to do when people start running? Gotta have my trusty crossbow for annoying cunts. Punishes a lot of things.
You have quite the fixation with me though. Want to talk about it?

I like it more than all the other UGS now that AGS is fixed. I can never get used to vertical 2HR1 swings from the other ones.

How is greatwood not shit worst possible thing possible tier?

The only boss worse then greatwood is that one terrible bb boss I forgot the name but you know which one.

>friede's scythe knocks down all big skellies in catacombs
>allows to stay at distance against any harder foes
>both r1s and r2s in 1h and 2h have their uses
>so does the WA
Honestly i think that this thing is better designed even than burial blade.

I am in the search of a good blind let's play of dark souls 1 (other souls games are fine too).

I want someone who:
>isn't a screaming "funny" retard
>reads item descriptions and tries to figure the game's story out
>provides general interesting reflection of events in the game

KayPlays has all of these things, but I've already seen her playthough, and I'm looking for something as good/better.

>taser

you know that's not such a bad idea, whip apparently gets A dex scaling with 166 AR when sharp, LB adds what at 60 faith, like 200-something AR on top of that? with a whip moveset? could be fun

If we get more I will.

Hello, would you like to draw a picture? Please include "collage" in your filename so it's easy for me to find.

>ever since release cosplayed as Azula with fire surge chipbait and then black flame punish
>fucking Scott "lets invade at lvl 55 with my refined CSS" Jund steals my build when he finds out the pyromancy parting flame does 20% extra damage on the melee spells
>for the last couple days only get hatemail like "nice memebuild you faggot"

Can we make pyromancy shit again?

>with a whip moveset? could be fun
Was it buffed or something? I always thought the general consensus was that whip moveset sucks.

yes
163 AR at 40fai
236 AR at 60fai

>Every single invasion is just people forever swinging great weapons
Jesus christ this mechanic sucks

You mean they have infinite stamina or something?

what about enb's? is that out there?

Greatwood is a gimmick fight done right. It may not be a hard boss, but it is fun. It's a better gimmick fight than most DeS bosses. Not all of them have to be giant challenging dudes in armor, user...

Dare I draw again?

ftfy

Salt & Pepper isn't any of this, really, but it's comedy gold, and it features all your favorite guest stars, like Dgrayd and OnlyAfro!

youtube.com/rynqu

Seriously, though, it's absolutely amazing. It's not forced humor at all. Swix is just a retarded stoner.

Voted.

Dancer should be higher.
Oceiros should be lower because of the janky arena and hitboxes.
Yhorm should be lower because the Stormruler is the laziest reference in the game.
Wolnir and Greatwood should be lower because they're both just "chase the hitbox".
Deacons should be higher because they're fun to fight with huge weapons or twinaxes, plus the OST is great.
Sage should be higher because he doesn't belong in the same tier as Wyvern, Yhorm and Greatwood.

>thinking any ds3 boss is beneath wyveren

No I mean the hyper armor that makes it impossible to deal with heavy weapons because they can just swing and stun you without and risk, but yeah I've also had frozen stamina with it as well

Kindly never post any of this again

Damn who made the THICC Rosaria in the bottom?
I need the full pic

Believe it or not, Pewdiepie DaS1 blind lp is very good. He tries to be his character but he is clearly enjoying the game so much he forgets and just be Felix from time to time. He is very good at the game, learn from his mistakes, doesn't complain, genuinely enjoys the game and in the end when he gives his conclusion about the game as he looks to the kiln, is heartwarming. He still says to this day that dark souls is one of his favorite games of all time, and is heartbroken that he can't play the DLC, because he can't play what he wants to, he has to play what gives views.

His character may be retarded, but that's his job, and he has some god tier tastes. For starters, his favorite manga/anime are ergo proxy and blame.

>have almost 150 hours on my pyromancer
>wrecked all sorts of shit since the very release of a game when vast majority of pyros sucked ass, made it to like NG+12 just to see how much i can destroy pve
>getting an immense amount of steam community invitation from assmad faggots right now thinking that i've just jumped on the bandwagon
>tfw i will just continue to use him and nobody will be able to do shit to stop me

>they can just swing and stun you without and risk
roll?

roll

use the R2 since it lets you charge or delay the r1.
good luck

He's right, though.
As much as I despise Afro for being circlejerking meme-spouting cancer, S&P IS comedy gold.

Why don't you just take your time and punish whiffs like every invader should do? You do have to ranged attack in your invader right?

Greatwood is a fairly unique and fun boss for this franchise, with cool design and atmosphere, that also gives unique utility for archer builds. Never could understand why some people hate it, would you faggots want another humanoid with weapon or something.

I mean in response to being attacked, it makes it so they can just take the hit and stun you

I definitly like greatwood more than wolnir.

>stop using good builds and playstyles in the competitive arena
Wew lads. I thought Veeky Forums was for 18+.

Huh

So my Adolf Hitler build is going pretty well.

I've gotten some pretty interesting reactions, mostly from invaders. I've had white phantoms crystal out after I've pointed upped them (SIEG HEIL) but I've also had plenty reciprocate so not everyone is a humorless faggot. I've had invaders drop a very good stone and clap then crystal out. My ASS with flame powder on it has done surprisingly well against twinks with way more estus than me wielding katanas. I usually try to great everyone with a sieg heil and then use flame surge on them right after they die. I try to use poison mist a few times each invasion though it never hits anyone. It alone gets some funny reactions from people though.

Why can't we get the silver knight weapons and the blue version of the lothric/cathedral knight armors?

>Who are you quoting

>had the same build in every game and now people complain
it's funny because it was more broken in 1

>good blind let's play of dark souls 1 (other souls games are fine too).

TheWanderingNewbie has good blind playthroughs for :
Dark Souls 2
Dark Souls 3
Bloodborne.

Nearly the entire dks3 playerbase.

I know.

>How2bait4dummies

I just wish we could "fix" the Cathedral Knight armor
Shit would look so damn fine without the broken and ragged pieces

Fuck you I liked every boss except Aldrich

and you can roll for one forth the needed stamina
don't forget your bloodlust

pure pyromancers in ds1 were very rare and it had nothing like chaos bed vestiges or snake
the only strong pyro-related thing was dexpyro but it's just a dex build with two attunement slots

How did we go from this?

Roll.

Literally who

Really? I thought Aldritch was well designed for a caster boss

ftfy

I should not be rolling, but I am

Also this should be update to have the DLC content

>Silver Knight weapons get lightning buff weapon art
>they're not available for the player
You can't fuck up this bad.

Great, now give me more Greathammers being great webms.

to this?

To this?

>all of the cool puzzle/unique fights are low/bad tier
fuck you niggers I bet you never even played fucking DeS where every boss was a gimmick besides penetrator/false allant