>Overwatch World Cup @ Blizzcon 2016
gosugamers.net/overwatch/events/576-overwatch-world-cup-blizzcon-2016
twitch
.tv/blizzard (finals start November 4)

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blizzcon.com/en-us/schedule#fri-nov-4
youtube.com/watch?v=UPw3qfgjazQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tDw_3A98R8mPBt7WRFlL0eFzIqCS8rS6wm-oF5eXQMw/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dat benis :-D

This is the next character that's being added to Paladins.

Gentlemen, how do we fix Bastion?

anyone has the blizzcon schedule?

Hello, where are the memes?

A latino archer?

Be gentle with Lena.

youtube.com/watch?v=UPw3qfgjazQ

name a better feeling than this

>spend 5 minutes in queue
>get in a game, attack on volskaya
>literally shit all over the enemy team, steamrolling them in less time than it took to find a fucking game
is this game actually dead now? it died that fucking quickly?

Bleu

People have work right now.

I wish more OW memes involved spurdo edits

>inevitably cringy and poorly acted Sombra interlude at blizzcon edition
Inb4 that copypasta for the 500,000th time, you know the one,

>we're going to be hit with so much Overwatch lore in the next few days
>most, if not all of it, will result in copious shit posting
>more so if NOVEMBER comes to pass
>combine this with Sombra hype and shit posting

This general is going to be a mess for a few weeks.

>Why is this casual game with regional servers on a weekday afternoon not giving me a game every .5 attoseconds
>IT MUST BE DEAD

Jesse McCree

It's been a mess for the past few days, already. Let the shtposting and homoposting come. I will weather the storm with brown waifu.

Only if that's what she asks for

MOM!

Reposting in this thread. I've been tracking my progress this Season. Looks like I'm gonna make it to Masters boys

>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tDw_3A98R8mPBt7WRFlL0eFzIqCS8rS6wm-oF5eXQMw/edit#gid=0

Does anyone think something like this would be helpful on sites like MasterOverwatch? Showing you:

• How many games, on average based on your past performance, it will take you to get to your next rank
• Using statistical analysis to determine what rank you will be at the end of the Season if you keep playing like you have been
• How many wins you need to get to your next rank

I don't see how this is terrible, it atleast is entertaining.

I want to hug the Smugberry.

It was only bad when the ARG was hitting it's conclusion. Then it fizzled out. It's nothing compared to the level of posting we'll get in the next few days.

I'm glad these pictures are still being posted.

What the hell is Genji doing to Tracer?

What can I say they're pretty neat.

I've never had a problem finding a game at this time in any other game. I bet I could go find full battlefield 4 servers right now without issue.

Honestly I think the matchmaker being a black box is the problem.

Pharah prostitutes herself for fun

>he thinks the bitching and moaning if First Strike confirms 76 to be the gay one won't be awful

In other forums, yes it will lead to hilarious amounts of screen capture worthy moments but here it will be pure /pol/ level posts about having the liberal agenda shoved down their throats.

you see
theres this thing people do where they put their peepee in someones lovecave

kys retard

kys retard

kys retard

kys retard

kys retard

not for fun, for Angela

It better be canon that Sombra stream snipes D.Va's games.

I don't frequent the general much, can someone explain this meme to me

>He's giving her the hot cyborg dick

But that's half the fun riling them up and watching the tantrum they throw always makes me laugh.

I'm ready. I'll even write short stories for the thread.

It's a ship that I'm happy other people share, at least.

kys retard

It's funny how you still trigger that one autist even after all this time. How long do you think till he kills himself?

Kys = kill yourself
Retard = (You)

am i the only one here who thinks mercy is a cutie ?

kys retard

well someone posted a something, the Genji/Tracer dude commented and now the kys user spams him whenever he shows up.

i wish they both would leave

Yeah I know, but why do they always do it to those pictures.

kys retard

He's not the original. I am. I stopped because I don't want threads to crash because of one man.

See above.

>been losing all day yesterday
>might have some better luck today
>play support because no one else wants to
>lose 4 matches terribly
>fuck it, go pharah even though I have little experience with her
>steamroll, potg, gold elim & damage, 7 environment kills, 35 kills 3 deaths, survive all my ults
All I want is a balanced match where every fight is exciting and it can tip to either side at any moment.
Alternating steamrolls is no fun.

it's not a meme. Literally one aspie getting triggered, so he keeps spamming the same phrase, but I don't know his endgame

kys retard

kys retard

kys retard

Those horrid tumblr noses

>Sombra is a hacker collective
Wait what?

It's kys user he's a pretty cool guy

How you been man, get any resumes put out there or is that later?

The best part is we both do it on purpose to crash fetish op threads, or just shitposting general threads I just hadn't heard from him in a while.

Sombra is the Overwatch unvierse's Anonymous

>I stopped because I don't want threads to crash because of one man.
I like you

>triggered
how dare you, I'm merely shitposting for shitposting's sake

Best ship but not becoming canon

What SR. Anything below masters is a cluster fuck

Eres Sombra????

>placement matches put me at 2500
>get up to 2600
>drop to 2400
>can't climb and feel like im gonna drop to 2300s

just kill me now

i don't know how to carry these retards

i hate everything you stand for, bitch

>playing Lucio
>enemy team has a mei
>have to decide between saving healing and saving speed boost to help my team escape her cancerous ultimate

I would hate this chink cunt much more if she wasnt so god damn sexy.

That's what I'm planning on doing today desu. Got a few days free so I'm gonna revise my resume some more and shit out some cover letters and go to town.

At what time during Blizzcon can we expect Sombra to hit?

>that spoiler

This is bullshit but I believe you

Opening Ceremony

>The sugar skull is their guyfawkes mask.
>She doesn't were it because she isn't a neck beard
Whelp i'm just going to rethink this arg.

Started as gold and been on a steady decline ever since. I know I'm not a great player, but I am convinced that while most players I meet have more or less the same motor skills, they are just plain stupid, playing it like a tdm and fapping over medals.

I never really leave just tone down my shitposting when it's not boring.

Good

Nice best of luck to you

I try to live a good Christian life on a good Christian board, friend. On the plus side, though, I've come to see just how cute Ana and Reinhardt are together.

So it begins

I saw Hana Song(D.Va) at Volkskaya Industries yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a bitch and bother her and ask her for shield matrix or anything.

She said, “The destruction caused by the omnics here... it reminds me of home”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Hello!” but she kept cutting me off and going “HEPPY HALLOWEEN” and streaming video games in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my positioning, and I heard her boost as I walked off. When I came to defend at the chokepoint up front I saw her trying to snipe out the door with like fifteen DPS at that range without closing.

The Reinhardt at the wall was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Group up at my position!” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear him, but eventually turned back around and came up to the chokepoint.

When she took out one of the healers and lost her mech multiple times, he stopped her and told her to focus them each individually “to prevent any ultimate feeding,” and then turned around and shielded me. I don’t even think she's a tank. After he shielded each chokepoint and pushed them back and started to say good job team, she kept interrupting him by saying "gold elims".

Probably after they show her cinematic trailer, though she'll most likely be on the PTR for testing for the next 2 weeks before she hits live.

>Reavel Sombra is a group just before blizzcon
>All blizzard employees put on sombra masks at the same time and shut down all the computers
>Metzen returns to the stage
>The news of my demise is greatly exaggerated.png
>GEEK IS, HACKER GROUPS AND HACKTAVISM

tbqh, if Jack and Gabe had a romantic relationship, it could make things more interesting if handled well.

Though at that point it'd be much more likely to go full soap opera.

Oh great we have gone from lesbian shipping to interracial lesbian shipping now. Go away tumblr. Unless you have interracial loli lesbian shipping then you can stay.

but hana is a loli

Im gonna fuck this latin cunt's thicc thighs

Look on the bright side, they'd probably make it corny and stupid if it was actually canon

Just like Soldier being Pharah's dad is going to be corny as fuck

>ana n rien lewds

I have too much respect for them both to even think about it

I thought all big shit happened at the opening ceremony which starts in 23 hours. Even if she wasn't revealed then the "What's new" panel for OW isn't long after.

>I'll even write short stories for the thread.

After you get material from First Strike to work with or do you have ideas already?

Loli-Hana is so cute!

You cant I claimed her first.

I can imagine it. I can imagine it pretty easily, actually. Two rather good-looking old people, lonely after a long life and understanding one another? Especially with a deep history like they both have with each other? Totally gonna bone.

They probably fucked in the past, too.