Name one thing wrong with the Toyota Camry

Name one thing wrong with the Toyota Camry

Subjective answers like "not sporty, can't handle, too slow" are invalid arguments.

Nothing wrong with the car but you're faggot for wanting/driving one

It's not a Corolla.

Black cars get really warm in the summer and show a lot of dirt

>You're faggot for wanting/driving one

What do you drive?

It's fwd

>Better gas mileage than AWD and RWD
>Handles better in slick conditions than RWD
>Cheapest to produce

What's the problem again?

>Name one thing wrong with the Toyota Camry
The drivers.

its a complete piece of crap that only gay retards like/drive.

Camry drivers are better than stancefags and Miata owners

>its a complete piece of crap

Is that why over 300,000 are sold annually?

Lol stay delusional you cocksucker

Almost every accident I've seen this past year involved a Camry/Sienna.

Stancefags are limited in their travels whereas a Camry can make it over speed bumps and into a car park. Worse still is the Asian driver of a Camry who will take off your side view mirror driving past or put a dent in your beloved shitbox with his door.

There are no Miatas here because affordable RWD is plentiful.

We fear and loathe the Camry driver in Australia. He's a fuckwit who buys into the "every K over" meme and goes 10 under because he assumes it makes him safer. If someone is going 60 the whole way up onto the freeway it's inevitably a Camry driver.

That same driver buys any econobox, user. Especially Hondas

Perhaps, but in my experience they're just unremarkable drivers. The Camry stands out from the Civics, Accords, Maximas, etc. as the chariot for the exceptionally bad.

Even the handful of V6 models in the hands of P-platers are driven terribly. The poor parking jobs tell a terrible tale.

great metric for success: "WILL MILLIONS OF PROLES EAGERLY SLURP IT DOWN?"

according to you mac n cheese is better food than steak and Avatar is the best movie ever made.

FWD
Engine sideways

In a family sedan. Lmao

Most commonly driven by asians who think they're getting a bargain buying it from some poor fool who was tricked into buying one.

Enjoy your white and blue smoke by the 150k mark faggot

i bet the locomotive driver had an orgasm at the moment of impact from the sheer joy of destroying that stanced out nipbox.

So many edgelords and their 2002 Pontiacs and Fords itt

>ctrl+f
>"boring"
>0 results

wtf.

ITS FUCKING BORING

It's as stale as a car can possibly get. It has no bad features, but it doesn't have anything good going for it either. If it were food, it would be classified as simply, matter. just like salad.

this also applies to the yaris and camry

>Camry is one of the most popular brands ever
>HURR WHY IS IT IN CRASHES MORE

It does NOT handle well in slick conditions.

Any car with AWD will handle better than anything with FWD. I drove one of the new ones last winter in the Northeast and it sucked. Any AWD Subaru is x10 better,

So? It's the best configuration for a cheap shitbox. You don't need RWD or AWD for 150 HP

I have a Toyota and I fucking Camrys.

Normies who dont give a fuck are killing everything, from cars to video games to movies.

Just emotionally ridden subjective response, faggot.

>No V8
>No RWD
>Interior is typical japan shit

Toyota just makes the best vanilla. Doesn't make sense to hate on them, thats why you have like 10 other manufacturers to choose from. Idiots.

He said it handles better than rwd retard

No, it still handles like dogshit you cunt.

That's not true though, FF is just easier for shitters who overdrive the car in bad conditions.

When people feel understeer they naturally lift off the gas which tucks the nose back on the desired line in a FF, when they feel oversteer and lift it can snap oversteer the opposite direction if said shitter doesn't know what they're doing.

Not Proven.
The new ones might not be as beefy at the old ones. Most likley won't if toyota did their math. But once in awhile manufactures fuck up.
80-90's corolla/camry. Now name one thing wrong with them (for their time).

>Being this triggered.

Stay mad Chebby fag.

>Now name one thing wrong with them (for their time).

Cheaply made interiors, lots of broken handles, buttons etc....

Mechanically they're usually pretty sound.

RWD Toyota sedans aren't for Americucks.

You know how I can tell you're a poorfag? You think discussing 20 year old cars is still relevant. Because that's all you can afford.

>salad
>boring
your stupid

The bottom line tends to be profitability.

tru

Kek because they can't import most of them yet

You're really a new breed of retard.

I just don't like it. Nothing against someone else owning it, but I'm not spending my hard earned money on it.

>steak isn't the favorite food of plebs nationwide

How about "it's an appliance?"

Literally designed to be anything but desirable. Cheap, reliable, economical, with a basic feature set. But in doing all of these things just makes it a boring as shit car to drive.

Also if we are talking about older models, here in Australia their exclusively driven by Indians.

>Literally designed to be anything but desirable

Maybe a reliable econobox is desirable to some

Oh you know what shut the fuck up you fucking retarded goddamn motherfucker. No matter what anyone says you'll defend this piece of fucking shit car despite it being fucking boring as shit and fucking awful to drive. Go fuck yourself and funnel some bleach into your gaghole you cuntbag

I don't understand why the haters haven't posted any other alternatives for a daily drive. Haters gonna hate

My 70 grandparents rolled theirs and survived with no major injuries. I have no complaints.

*70 year old
I don't have 70 grandparents.

Did you really have to correct yourself? Like someone reading that is retarded enough to believe you have 70 grandparents? We know what you meant. Now excuse my autism

If I can ONLY choose -1- thing.

>camry drivers

Yeah, they are horrible.

Literally anything not made by toyota

Cuck

Any other mid sized FWD sedan would do the same job.

Or if you go a size down Corolla, Civic, etc.

Umadbro?

Floor mats can get stuck in the gas pedal in older models.

I'm not the one driving the Toyota, m8.

those McD's burgers you shovel down your fat throat aren't steak.

I rented one of those, 2012 model. Whole interior was garbage tier hard plastic. Cheapest feeling car ive been in right after a hyundai. Not to mention "muh reliable" anemic engine
Also not sporty, can't handle, too slow

Ask a normie what they think a good food to get at a restaraunt is and they'll probably say steak, there's a reason outback is one of the most popular sit down restaraunt chains

>name one thing wrong with it
The drivers

Outback has shittier steak than Saltgrass tho.

>plebs
>taste