Veeky Forums Pass user since September 2012

Veeky Forums Pass user since September 2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G2SJjnyTojo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow

what an fuck

I really, really, really like this image

[This comment requires a Veeky Forums Gold Account to view. Purchase a pass at Veeky Forums.org/pass to continue.]

I have one more.

What the fuck is Hiroshimoot doing

GOD DAMN IT

JUST LET THE SITE BE YOU FUCKER, WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A BIRTHDAY IMAGE BY OUR FRIEND MAC THIS YEAR

Passes are on sale right now, seems like a fun part of the birthday celebration so long as it goes away in a day or two.

>no fun allowed

test

that looks fucking retarded

how do people unironically watch this shit?

because it's adorable?

Cute girls + tanks, what's not to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=G2SJjnyTojo

>being this much of a cucking-attention whorin- tripfag to fall for the Veeky Forums Pass meme

Retarded.

>tfw had to buy a pass becaude ban on cell phone posting
The ban from AT&T IPs was up for like 2 weeks and I'm guessing it was all a scheme to get shekels. I'll probably renew the pass though, Captchas sre annoying while trying to drive.

Veeky Forums Pass user since January 2016.

What's the purpose of Veeky Forums pass? does it just give you a fancy logo by your post or is it for the sole purpose of not having to use the Capcha? if this is what it looks like than this is the first time i'm seeing a "Veeky Forums pass" user.

it's just a captcha bypasser and lets you do dumps
sort of limits spam since most people don't waste $50 to spam a board fro a bit before getting the account banned

I remember doing the math here when passes first came out. In short, it saves a lot of time solving captchas if you post often enough, and I'd rather give money to Hiro/moot than do free work for Google.
>attention
But this is the first time you can publicly display if you have a pass, and it's only part of the birthday celebration anyway.

It lets you bypass the captcha and range IP bans. The "fancy logo" is part of the birthday sale on passes.

Quit attention whoring

>$50
It's like $15 nigger

And you still gotta wait 60sec between posts

Veeky Forums Pass user since January 2016.

I've seen you posting here for several years.

You're a fucking attention whore.