Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0v

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

Other urls found in this thread:

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-MR2-1987/SSE-AD-4116808
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checking in. How life fellow pass user :^)?

Veeky Forums Pass user since August 2016.

Forza Horizon 3 any good?

It's alright, I wish they hadn't pushed the whole off road thing so hard, but it's worth the purchase

oy vey

Don't bother getting it for PC just yet, the port is garbage.

Roads are too wide but I've enjoyed what little I've aged of it so far.

*played

Somebody needs to add wildlife and abbos

Do what Yella Terra recommend. They make the damn things.
Commodore modifiers are 95% total fuckwits so avoid listening to them if you can

And speed cameras and under cover police everywhere and if you drive 1kph over the limit you get an enormous fine. You car gets defected and tracy grimshaw does a nightly special on you comparing you to satan.

would be more realistic then

how much could i flog a used barra for

Any form of forced induction? How many KMs?

aspirated and about 180k

About twofiddy.

how about a box of kfc original recipe

Add on a burger box and you have a deal

sent

>trying to replace the oil breather can
>for the past four weekends

Never buy anything complex anons, holy fuck

Completely unpredictable, suicidal kangaroos/abbos, Tracy grimshaw covering the illegal street races and highway patrol are things that need to be added in as an optional 'immersion' dlc

the abo in the VT commodore with steelies and supercheap wheel covers

Just as one of the regular traffic cars, but it acts twice as erratically and tells at you instead of flashing it's lights

I dont even know what the fuck I am looking at

Looks like a motorbike to me.

>Cleaning out a gearbox bell housing

Never knew it was possible for something to be so greasy and filthy.

RICCCIIAARDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was unimpressed with the lack of potholes every 2 meters.

not to mention the big fucking dip laying across the width of the road at regular intervals where idiot tradies dug up the road to lay cables then didnt put enough tar back down

SHOEYS FOR DAYSSSS

Reading this put a familiar smile on my face

Love that he made everyone on the podium do one

Do one what?

Amazing how F1 is so much better with Hamilton out of the loop.

v-twin engine in a motorbike

could i salvage a few old alternators and generate 240v via a bicycle or something?

>generate 240v
No way near. You would need 10+ and by then it would be neigh impossible to peddle.

carsales.com.au/private/details/Toyota-MR2-1987/SSE-AD-4116808

Worth going down to melb from syd for this?

>and

Fuck yeah.

Brutal mate

Veeky Forums Pass user since August 2016.

>buy car for a steal
>owner must have repainted a door at one point himself with minimal coats
>paint sometimes chips off when washing it
>panel stands out from the car
>i dont want to fuck around with painting it myself
how much would one panel cost to get resprayed professionally?
ive seen talk on gumtree of people doing full resprays from $1500
a m8 told me that the person painted it with acrylic and that i could go over what he has done with multiple coats of primer filler, base then clearcoat(only if the current clearcoat and the primer i use are both acrylic)
what do?

What car? You might be able to strike up a bargain with your local shop if you are willing to leave it there a week or two.

if you decide to respray the whole car and you intend to keep it, get a 2-pack job NOT acrylic

it's not available anymore, did you?

>Age

>Job/Career
Retail - after 4 years of NEETdom
Before the depression turned me into a NEET I was in finance for NAB

>Wage/Salary
Just under $21aud/hr

>Living situation (with parents? alone? roomies?)
Parents, I still sleep in a single bed

>What you drive
Mums 2005 corolla

>Future Veeky Forums related plans
Thinking of getting an SS VF Commodore sportwagon with uncles ex employee discount (ends up being like $34k)

Am I going to make it Bros? I feel like I have lagged behind heaps in my life. fuck even my personality seems immature and stagnant from when I first became a recluse. compared to people my age

Will the Veeky Forums fill my void? I have the intention of giving it to one of my baby nephew's when he is old enough since ei have given up on the idea of ever getting married and having kids. Just feel like I am so behind. even in the dating game where I haven't had a gf since i was 20 lol

>$21/hr
Lel, I was getting more than that working part-time as a 19 year old in uni.

How do I get to be a neet? The f a m wont let me

Being a NEET sounds great until you realise how much you're missing out on, and how unfulfilling it is sitting on your ass all day, every day.

t. a NEET

>t.
what does this stand for. I know what it means in the context it is used but what's it's actual meaning?

I am a neet but the senpai is charging so much in board I'll be out of money within the month. Even without that they want me gone.

Its based in finish or something odd.

I am also 27 working in retail, living with my mum.

I dunno what to do with my life tho.

It basically means 'regards', but I can't remember the exact word it started do for, or what language it's from. I wanna say Finnish but I'm probably wrong.

*stands for

Fucking phone.

dunno man. It was really hard for me to get this job cos all I ever did was finance and when I was applying for basic bitch Jobs I guess it was a major turn off for them. like wtf this dude in finance applying for these jobs?

Got any other ideas for entry level jobs that pay better ?

like my current job is p easy so don't mind it too much....until cunt customers come along

Wouldn't mind getting back on the dole cos i dont have friends anymore so don't go out or need that much money to get by. dole money was alright but fuck having to do work for the dole. have to do 50hrs/fortnight to get your fortnightly $500 for Centrelink so it's like you were working for $10/hr

Security m8.
You need a cert 2, but after then it's $30/hr for pretty fun work. I was in crowd control, but if you want something full-time you'd probably be looking at patrol stuff (which I think pays higher anyway).

And if you get a cert 3 you can carry gats

Gats?

Im not really a tough guy or anything though. Im small and thin and don't like confrontation and stuff.

Pic related

And you really don't need to be big and scary. I'm 6' and 85kg with a babbyface and I did it no problems.
It's mainly customer service.

You definitely don't need to be tough for patrol jobs, they never ever have anything happen.

Job: 9 years working at Maccas and about to quit to move
Wage: $26/hr
Living: With mum, after living with friends for five or six years and single
Drive: Ford Focus, VORT this Tuesday for my full license. Also own a broke-down Virago XV535
Future: Looks grim, we'll see what happens come the next few years.

have any of you other nofriend nogf losers accepted that your life will just be a bland, mediocre heap of shit?

Don't tell me I'm alone here

>age
20, nearly 21
>job/career
Pizza bar work, 14/hour. Want to get an apprenticeship or job in metal fab/engineering, and eventually crossover a little bit with something to do with cars
>living situation
with mum and younger siblings, an external bedroom to the house tho
>what I drive
92 EB falcon, s pack in manual
>Veeky Forums plans
selling the EB and get a manual BA to drive until I get my opens

You could be doing worse, I'd probably end up like you if I don't start getting my shit together, already feeling like I'm falling behind. only social thing I do these days is going to piss ups with highschool 'mates' that end up being sausage fests, I can barely stand them. last girl I was intimate with I spaghetti'd and waited too long to fix things and 4 years had past

I sort of have and it makes me just want to get back on the dole so I dont have to have my no social life/no friends lifestyle exposed to co-workers when I never seem to be doing anything on my days off and annual leave

I wouldn't be too worried. At this point I'm seriously thinking about finishing uni and fucking off overseas where my family and '''''friends''''' can't continue to harass me about getting a girl and settling down. It's all a fucking waste and it's not as if it's going to keep you alive longer or even matters when you're dead, it just removes the squabbling over all your shit when you drop off.

like at the same time. I don't mind my lifestyle. The Time I had friends, gf , social life, good job, traveling it felt like I was just forcing myself to be someone I'm not, or doing all those things just cos its what a dude my age should be doing. not because I particularly wanted to do them

But people judge you as a loser if you don't follow their lifestyle which is a bit annoying.

I haven't accepted that my life will be bland, I just spend my money on shit I enjoy and probably will until I wind up killing myself coming off a sports bike or sliding a car into a tree. Beats dating the kind of degenerate, money grabbing roasties that are around these days.

>I just spend my money on shit I enjoy and probably will until I wind up killing myself coming off a sports bike or sliding a car into a tree
Best way to live and die

>money grabbing roasties
Jesus christ man, why do you hate women so much? I've seen you post this nonsense before.

>implying only one guy in /dat/ hates roasties
I've watched people around me have their finances and lives destroyed by some bitch who got bored 3-4 years into marriage. Why would you want to risk that just so you can lock down some snatch that'll probably be shit in a few years anyway.

Why not just play the fuck out of them, smash and leave then? Don't have to abstain entirely just because you don't want to get tied down and have your shit taken off you.

BEHOLD THE GLORY (of one handed phoning, wouldnt allow sound?)

YEA BOIII

sound on dickscord

Absolute weapon

reported you to the police

That'll be $611 for anti-social behaviour in a vehicle, and as a measure under the hoon legislation, we have to impound your vehicle for a period of 30 days. You're also going to lose 6 demerit points, and to get your car out of the impound lot you'll have to pay a fee that might be around $400 or so. Have good night, alright mate?

and what do the spectators get?
had three cars waiting

Don't worry about the spectators okay mate, we'll be taking care of them in a moment. We've got a defect station set up around the corner, and they'll be issued with defect notices if any of them fail a roadworthy inspection... and by the looks of it, some will being that they're dropped on the ground.

Main point of concern is your behaviour tonight, alright? You've got to understand that this sort of activity can result in people being killed? The towie will be here in about twenty, and before we can load your car it is a requirement that you sign and date this condition report for me. I also require you to accompany me to the local police station for the purposes of a breath test.

Yeah, nah, fuck off mate, I'm just waiting for a mate.

Nah listen, it's very important, alright? I now request you to accompany me to a police station for an evidential breath test, okay? You must remain there until you're given a certificate of analysis, or up to three hours, whichever comes quicker.

Point is mate, you're either going to come to the police station willingly, or I have no choice but to arrest you, take you to the police station, and a court date will be set for you to appear and explain why you've behaved the way you have tonight. Understand that the consequences of refusing a breath test are far more severe than accompanying me to the police station, okay mate?

But I'm just waiting for a mate?

You cunts wonder why everyone hates cops aye. All you pigs act more like fukin dogs

*teleports behind you*
psssh... nothing personnel, kid

paging
GERMAN FELLA
the 8th.
like 9 am.
meet somewhere or ?

Mate, I just caught you doing burnouts and spinning your tyres excessively. Are you seriously going to deny that when I saw you do it?

And you'd be better off watching what comes out of your mouth, okay mate? Very easy for me to give you an on the spot fine for general misconduct in a public place.

>I saw you do it?
through all this heavy "mist" i doubt you could see anything

Oi nah fuk off, taxpayer pays for you cunts, go catch some real criminals aye

recently got a ve calais with the v8 l98 motor.

If i do the OTR and tune now, would it be a waste to get an exhaust later?

not to keen on drone / getting fucked over by the cops, originally i was going to do the exhaust first but now i think ill just do the ORT and tune and see how it goes.. Wondering if i do that and then decide i want an exhaust that its going to be pointless without another tune.

I'm not doing anything, just waiting for a mate, he's in the shop over there right now.

Well mate, it's your word against mine, okay? And I doubt any court is going to believe you over a highway patrol officer.

Ahh, okay? And what's your mate's name?

Alright I've heard enough mate, throw your hands up and then lay flat.

Rob mate, he's in there, go check the shop.
I'm just waiting for my mate.

james, we are all named james.
it was a very popular name.
also look me up, i have no criminal history, look james smith, not even parking tickets

Mate, you give me this shit every week.
I'm getting sick and tired of you bullying me, I've got my lawyer ready to sue you and all your other dog friends. This just adds to it mate, so fuck off mate.

what do you mean strike a deal?
as in they can take theyre time/no rush and its cheaper? the car is my daily and i was thinking id leave it there a week tops.

whole car might be excessive given its a shitbox but from what ive read this panel will definitely not be getting done in acrylic

if your willing for them to put it on the back burner some shops will charge you less.
a rush jobh costs them money, whereas if you dont care (me) they will take a couple days and charge you less labout hours (my exp atleast)

Legit, most of mates first or second names is James.

Veeky Forums Pass user since October 2016.

preaching to the james'

yeah worth a shot, may as well ask when i call for a quote

Alright, what's your name then mate?

Well, where's your license then? I'm going to have to arrest you because I'm not happy with who you are. As soon as you tell me your real name then maybe I'll be a little compliant in letting you go tonight, okay?

That's fine, if you need my name, I'm Senior Constable Ash Bowden with the Victoria Police Highway Patrol. Doesn't make any difference about the car though. This is the second time I've pulled you over in this car, last time it was unregistered and you told me you were on your way to Vicroads to get it registered, and it's still unregistered, okay mate? This time I'm going to have to give you a fine for driving an unregistered vehicle, if I catch you again it'll be a license suspension, alright? Sit tight for a moment and I'll go and do some checks.

how about i register my dick in your pretty mouth officer