/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit. Everyone needs love edition
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>DRV3 news pastebin - Updated!
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

/drg/ Poll and paste for VGL7
pastebin.com/caNFdzBH

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=dm_g6x05OoA

>DR3 Anime Episodes (click to find episodes) (ALL EPISODES AVAILABLE)
Viewing order Future 1- Despair 1 - Future 2- Despair 2 ect
pastebin.com/9LWWxxXn

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
mangafox.me/manga/killer_killer

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts. *updated*
pastebin.com/FTft2Awp

>/drg/ Imgur Album
imgur.com/a/VoOP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbXz3MXx2DU
youtube.com/watch?v=VJQSIH81vtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Naegiri.

I want Rantaro to molest Kaede. I want him to rape her in a graphic and horrifyingly brutal manner. Tying her up and torturing her by tearing her nipples off and stabbing her in the eye with a fork, and pouring scalding water down her naked body burning her, before he molests and fucks her, then reaches inside her cunt and tears out anything he can get his hands open while she screams, even getting into her stomach and pressing up so hard he rips through and splits her. Before he drills into her skull and lobotomizes her with hot water, then takes a buzzsaw and cuts her limbs off and scatters them, forcing the survivors to look for them in a twisted scavenger hunt to find her. She's still alive, but barely when found, and dies shortly thereafter. And you play through the chapter as Rantaro, seeking to make sure he isn't caught, and getting the end party executed.

I want Rantarou to molest me

Based.

But he will never molest anyone who wants it!

What could this mean

youtube.com/watch?v=lbXz3MXx2DU

I don't get it.

How come you only post this for Naegiri but none of the other ships people post?

Books are for crooks

>Shuuichi
>Not "I can almost taste it"
Shit image.

Each ship has it's nemesis.
Such a common ship has the most common enemy, all we got is the trash man.

>Gonta

god damn it's too perfect

Tokomaru happy ending!

Because we've come to realize Kirigirifags from /a/ are pretty cancerous when it comes to their girl and ship.

I only want this because Toko deserves happiness and she's never going to get it from Byakuya.

>Rantarou hates nerds

Loving him more and more.

That makes sense I guess.
Time to do your duty trash man

Why's he at class trial now after being absent in so many screenshots and trailer?

HAVING FUN ISNT HARD WHEN YOU'VE GOT A LIBRARY CARD
Most likely the characters can interrogate Kaede now or other characters probably hinting at him being another Hopeman or Nanami in terms of trials

They're just fucking with us, as always

>Because we've come to realize
>WE

Kinkiest girl

WUZ

That's absolutely right! Toko deserves better than Byakuya! She deserves someone that loves her, and truly cares about her, like Komaru!

That's some dedication, Ken.

Cover dem nips boi!

Because they were fucking with us like we tried to warn people. He's gonna be fine.

Well they already said he's good with interrogation or some shit.

Those are some tiny-ass nipples.

1.02 MB PNG
Hey Faggots,
My name is Kaede, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything despair in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on hopebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the classical music club, and SHSL pianist. What music do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just ate me out; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Fuck off Barbie.

That's probably his SHSL
SHSL Interrogator maybe something of the sort assuming not actor or lucky student

Because they were rusing us into thinking he dies first for a whole month. Now they reveal he's fine so they will start rusing us into thinking someone else dies for a whole month and retards will eat that shit up.

>Kill mikan
No no no no no no~

Volume 2 Cover for Killer Killer

Nice to finally have some people who share an opinion with me besides me and kaz.

Or SHSL Police Officer or SHSL Psychologist.

I'm very glad, friend!

Fucking finally!

I like those two ideas a lot more I would be pleased if that's the case he just needs to survive is all

I doubt he'll survive the whole game. Chapter 5 at best is where I see him dying.

OTP!

No user, that's wrong
bad user

RIP or something

Ḿ̨̛҉u̵s̶͏̡̀t̷ ̵̧͜͜s͟͢͡a̴v͏͜ȩ̷̛ ̨̛̀t͡҉͟͡͡h͘͟i̡s̕͠ ͢҉t̷h̀͘̕r̸̛҉҉e͘͢a̢̢͢d̸̵͞͠.̧̨͟͟͡

You want me to discuss more or?
Also apologies for last night I didn't mean to pry I just wanted you to be careful what you shitpost

>save the thread
Nah fám, it's pretty chill like this. You do your thing!

If you care about toko you would stop forcing this garbage ship

A agree with him. So, we.

WE WUZ DESPAIR

>A agree with him
???

>pairing best girl with worst girl
Go fuck yourself.

a little preview of the video im making
youtube.com/watch?v=VJQSIH81vtY

>Because we've come to realize
that is wrong

Good morning /DRG/, the Chihiros are up and so am i

D̸̡͞e̸̵̴s҉͢t̸̕̕̕͢r̨҉̧̛͟o̸̸̢͠͡y̸̛͢͡ ̸͠ţh̢̢̀͢é̸̕͢ ̷̢͘n̴҉̴a͝҉͏̢m̵̵͞ę̸̴̀̕.́̀̀͜.̵̷̡.̶̡
Į͏ ̶͟͞d҉͢͠o̵̸̕͟n̡'̷̕͜͜t̷҉̢̨͢ ͟҉k͢͏̴͘ǹ̡̀͟ơ͠w҉̴̡͜ ͟͟͞҉a͜͝ǹ̷̢̡̕y̵̨͟m̶͠͞ờ͏r͜͏e̶̶̵̛.̢̨̕

Which one is best and worst?

What is this shit?

It was supposed to be "I". Is that complicated for you?

Both are best girls just garbage ship

How fat are your fingers that you somehow miss the I key with A?

... WAST SWINGE-BUCKLERS AND WASTE! And me, I want to swinge-buckler Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

So it is complicated for you. Well, that's just sad.

That's a legitimate question. They are on complete opposite sides of the keyboard.

Retard he is asking how the fuck do you mix up an "I" for an "A" when both keys are 6 keys apart.

>old man came back

I must have touched autocorrect bar or didn't completely erase previous text. We're cool now?

Do what you have to do. Don't worry about the thread, we ain't going anywhere.
Shitcunt :^)
Now, seriously, you gotta focus on your stuff, okay?

Fuck you too.

>Destroy the name
Behind a screen you still have to fight me for your title remember thats what we agreed on :^)

chocolate slut
am I doing it right

No

Kirumi has BO!

cute shitposter?

I want Komaeda to fuck Monaca, I want Komaeda to fuck her and make her feel worthless as he ejaculate inside of her tight ass, I want Komaeda to walk in on her cleaning herself of his cum in the shower so he can fuck her and abuse her, I want Komaeda to tie her up and fuck her while children all over the world watch and falls into despair as a member of the Warriors of Hope is being tortured and fucked by him, I want Komaeda to bake cookies for Monaca and drug her so he can fuck her in his secret despair dungeon lair, I want Komaeda to force Monaca to her knees as he fuck her from behind holding onto her twintails, Komaeda will deny her from cumming for months on end and any time she cums he will shock her, Komaeda will milk the cripple once a month and feed it back to her as the only liquid she had drink other than his own cum, Komaeda will brain-wash Monaca into bouncing on his dick covered in sweat, I want Komaeda to lick Monaca's armpits as he cums deeply inside of her, I want to hear Monaca moan in pleasure as Komaeda fucks her with all his might the whole world can hear the sound of his hips hitting her perfect ass, If anyone else tries to fuck Monaca I will kill them and make her watch, I will make Monaca worship Komaeda's body and dick until he no longer has to tie her up. I will make Komaeda fuck Monaca.

Threadly reminder to hydrate your Toko twice a day otherwise she will dry out and start to wither.

Much better

ok

Have some Celes as my job

shit legs

What about my legs?

The picture you used doesn't even show legs.

w-why are you copying me and nice enough, I suppose
your point is?

Yours are much better!

You're not too bad,yourself.

Oh my, thank you! To give a compliment to such a trash as myself...you are a really kind person!

who wants some noodles?

That's some cringy shit.

I meant this one. Not the other one.