Is that a mk4 jetta?
Made me sad because I have one

B5 Passat, its bigger brother.

What happened

>all that
>hurt shoulder
As much as I hate these safety regs, I gotta say - goddamn do they work

All the stancefags are jealous.

I was sleeping on my back in the road and she tried driving over me. Morning wood caught her axle.

The driver door is banged up, Did she get hit from the side? or did she look at her phone and veer off and hit something

Did she run over something?

What could you run over in a car that can tear off the entire rear axle?

>>Haha women can't drive haha
Am I in pol?

my guess hitting curb sideways does that

You can't spell /pol/ without Veeky Forums

you're not in tumblr either, faggot.

go be triggered somewhere else, nu-male.

no, you're in the real world.

Insurance says men have more total accidents, but when accounted for miles driven, men have significantly less accidents per mile than women do.

By cold hard statistics they are inferior drivers, possibly due to the fact that they have inferior spacial awareness, again a scientifically accepted fact.

Concern troll pls go

Presumably, she panic-grabbed the handbrake at high speed.

summer is over

how does that EVER look like a jetta, do americans not have VW on their shit island? its obviously a passat you ape.

>Panic grab handbrake
>stopping force of rear drums is inherently powerful in superior Deutsch design
>Rear wheels secure themselves to ground and rip rear axle off of car

Impressive

Someone unbolted her subframe

/p/o/l/ ??????????????

???????????

My best guess would be that the rear subframe mountings were rotten to fuck, and she slid and hit a kerb or something, that shattered the mountings and then inertia carried the car off of the now separate subframe

Something similar happened to my E46, but that's a well known issue with rear subframe cracking I ignored, while I don't know enough about Mk4 golfs to make a serious discussion on the matter

That's the only thing that made me replace my 89 Opel Kadett.
I loved that shitbox.

Crash? It's a Volkswagen.
>Take a speed bump at 17mph
>Front end says ok
>Rear end says fuck you I'm a Volkswagen and quits it's job taking both rear wheels with it
>Open the door to yell at it and the VAG quality door latches break leaving the door hanging
>Then the trunk pops open spilling all of the contents on the motorway

>how can you NOT tell the difference between these two nearly identical shitboxes made by the same brand
europoors lol

Lurk moar fuckwit

m8 the Passat and Jetta look completely different for those generations. Especially the rear

They're almost identical you moron

STAND BY FOR JUSTICE!

Damn

>When your $70,000 4.0 W8 flagship sedan looks identical to the $20,000 1.6 4 banger down the street

I'd agree with you, except it's clearly a post-facelift Passat. The Jetta never got taillights like this.

not saying women are inherently bad drivers, but I once owned a 2001 passat just like the pic related and I got crashed by a girl who made a u-turn without looking lmao

Is nobody going to understand this fucking reference

It happens on american cars all the time

>cold hard statistics
not that you can lie with statistics or anything...

I still agree with you though

for Stevie Wonder, yes

America is an island?

You do realise that the right one is a Bora?

Which was badged "Jetta" in the US. They're both mk4 Golf sedans with a slightly different front end.

Going to throw in a green text story from when i was 16, involving women drivers

>At the time only had my license for a couple months
>First one to have a car so i was always driving my friends around
>Driving all around town to pick up people, get weed, go to someone elses house, etc
>On this particular afternoon it was the day after a bad snowstorm
>Over 1ft of snowfall
>By this time the road commission did a pretty good job clearing up the roads
>However there was still a thin layer of snow everywhere
>After driving for over an hour we saw a lot of people that slid off the road
>We counted 8 total accidents. 1 rollover, all women drivers, 6 of them were blonde

Got another story for you bud, in case you dont believe me yet

go

VW OWNER HERE

it's actually most likely not entirely the woman's fault.

there are serious subframe issues where they can rot to SHIT due to shit rust coating.

the entire rear subframe would have been garbage and all it would have taken is a minor impact to rip it loose.

it's a common issue

>minor impact
Ok, but what did she do to cause that minor impact? That's the question.

>Earlier this year, either January or February I don't remember
>Snow is falling at an inch an hour
>Have a really long driveway and I live off a main road
>Call a buddy who does snow plowing to plow the driveway before it gets too bad
>When he comes over I hop in my car and drive across the street so he can do his thing and i won't be in his way
>On my phone when i hear a really loud smack
>Ffs
>Look up and see one car swerving, the other car is driving off road into a field of grass
>Shit
>Turn off my car and attempt to run through ankle high snow (lol)
>Make sure everyones okay
>Talk to the guy that got hit, told me the girl started swerving and went into his lane
>He tried driving off road to avoid her but didn't have enough time
>Girls car was fugged
>Airbags went off and there were pieces of her car all over the road
>She started crying because she just got her car out of "the shop" that previous week
>Walked back to my car after I knew everyone was okay

Chinks are even worse and niggers and spics ruin the few vehicles they can afford.

Also all car dealers, new and used are jews who have ruined the auto industry.

I should clarify that when i said i drove across the street, there's actually a subdivision there so i was just parked behind the sign. I could still see pretty far from where I was sitting

Yeah with like the front allow bent to Fuck, front wing and door ripped to shit and literally hanging off the hinges and the trunk knocked open it sure was a minor crash eh

>haha guys aren't I so great? I am white!
>yeah I am unemployed
>no I did not go to university
>no I don't have a girlfriend or fwb
>yes I am a weaboo
>no I don't have my own car, I drive my mom's car and if I got even a scratch on it she would flip out!

na you're in reality

>be female
>fender bender a week
>be male
>perfect spatial awareness, never hit anything
>do a top speed run down the interstate and finally hit something
>it's a deer
>disintegrate into a gorillion pieces along with the deer and your car
>radio survives still playing eurobeat
>through the power of shit music you come back to life
>part car, part deer, part man
>deercarman

>rear axle completely separates from body of vehicle

german engineering lmao

I have a car, a job, a girlfriend, and hate anime. no uni though, american higher ed isn't worth the money.

I can verify that asians are terrible drivers by merit of being overly safe

>drive below speed limit
>stop to make all turns
>wait until person ahead of you is 10 feet out before moving from a stoplight
They can value their lives elsewhere. I practice driving like a self driving car so I can fit in when the apocalypse occurs.

>1in following distance
>take every turn without reducing speed
>COOL VIBRATIONS

Careful not to burn your slides projecting this hard, friend.

by your logic I should get a pay-per-mile policy

GIVE ME BACK MY SIDES YOU CUNT

>Euro plates

and they say Americans are stupid...

Don't your providers ask for an annual milage figure when you request a quote?

It's just women, m8

The insurance industry agrees that you should have metered service, because then they can also track you for driving behaviours that either drive up the incidence of claims or increase their severity when they happen at average or below-average rates, like nighttime togue runs (former) and casual speeding (latter)

confirmation bias desu senpai. If you think all the bad drivers are black and chinese you should try parking at my uni

Nah I pretty much thought of myself and listed the opposite of everything

>mfw I am employed
>mfw I didn't fall for the university meme and get jew'd out of money for a worthless diploma and instead went into the skilled trades
>mfw I have a fiance
>mfw I don't watch gook shit
>mfw I have several vehicles

I guarantee you're either not white or not forced to live around the feral hordes of brown people in the US.

slid, hit a curb at like 40mph, and ripped off her rear end.

>goes to uni
>staunch defender of m'ladies
Poetry

>Trades

Yeah, you might make as much money, but you don't have hard proof that you're intelligent and people can just assume you're a hard working moron. Meanwhile, I can take literature classes and get a bachelors in english with my IQ score of 98 and people will instantly recognize me as an intelligent, compassionate, well rounded human being worth having sex with (unlike robotic STEM psychopaths). How's that feel?

>Confirmation bias

Not really m8. I went on to the roads thinking asians were master street racers at heart because of their above average stats and all the sporty cars and bikes that japan puts out, but it turns out the ones that live in the US drive in old man mode from 16 onwards.

Good, because I don't feel the need to prove my intelligence to strangers.

"Strangers" includes potential employers

not defending the bitch, just letting you know the rear subframe shits itself quite often.

perfect description of Volkswagen user. i fucking failed my licence test because of this.

Yeah, that's why I have references and certifications directly related to the job I want. Your literature degree offers no marketable skills unless you become a writer, which is more of a hobby than a job considering the desolate career prospects.

>kek

well yeah, he's taking English courses at his uni, of course his opinion doesn't matter. he's just triggered that those in the STEM fields actually have a future ahead of themselves besides flipping burgers

Women not knowing how to drive is the fault of their fathers. If you're not teaching your daughter about cars like you would a son, you are failing her and yourself.

Unless you've got a grad degree or certs, no one thinks better of you because you've got a uni diploma. It's basically secondary school 2, electric boogaloo.

There are too many shovel grads not qualified to work in their own fields or with a degree not relevant to anything except as a prerequisite to getting a grad school degree so you can teach in that field.

I fell for the college meme, and not only did my degree not get me any respect from anyone who actually mattered (had to earn that the old fashioned way), but I've since learned not to give anyone else's degree any respect either.

At this point, I'd rather hire an 18 year old and teach him what he needs to know on the job.

It's a B5.5 Passat actually.

>woman
>car
There's your problem.

How does a man wreck a car this bad?

the best part about this is that she probably would have gone around a few more times if not for that other car

Go full dagumi.

Texting and driving or putting on make up then hit oncoming traffic or swerved

Its one of the 10 cars in Europe that has more than 86hp.

>English degree
EE lmaoing @ you are life

thats a pretty good tree, would build a house out of its material

The American design is far superior
youtu.be/-a8wfF9hba8

>english degree
Enjiy being a waiter

I don't get why he's so smug.

did he die?

FPBP
P
B
P

he thought he had a subaru

It was probably a female-male transgender

See, this is how a man crashes. No other motorists or pedestrians are involved and the crash itself is caused by very high speed which makes sense, instead of destroying 6 parked cars in a parking lot at less than 10 mph. Plus, the aftermath was very spectacular. All things considered, 10/10 crash.

>America
>island

#nofilter

is what happened. people are so stupid bruh. during 5PM rush hour i always see women texting, eating or putting on makeup while behind the wheel