It happened again

It happened again

youtube.com/watch?v=jz7duBmFXJ4

Sure this happens with a lot of people with different cars but its mostly with mustangs at car meets. Why?

Its ALWAYS 20 to 45yr old Caucasian male. Do they hate crowds of people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiIwvoegfkU
youtube.com/watch?v=nGQ4jiC4HmU
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhpYktFO80#t=27
youtu.be/ZKfb-gBVbBk
youtube.com/watch?v=ww7oGKkrU-0
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhpYktFO80
youtu.be/9zA4HClBMfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't know how to actually drive and try to act cool then they lose control

probably disabled the driver assists for the first time and didn't know how to handle the power lul

>Steve, come here!
>Fuck off bitch, I've got to go punch this guy so he learns not to accidentally wreck his brand new $60,000 car

>going to car meets

Why is car culture such cancer?

heres the one I meant to link instead

youtube.com/watch?v=DiIwvoegfkU

>0:07
>guy starts clapping

American as fuck

>"that's what you get!"
>being that mad over someone having a nicer car than you

But yea the driver didn't know how to control the car and lost power. Dumbass mistake

He might've meant it in a way that he got what he deserved for showing off.

Why does this happen and how can it be countered?

The showing off bit

don't worry Lamborghini does it
some times Ferrari also

I blame the crowds too
they egg on the show boat

Americans have typically less utility in there feet because of dibeetes.
Also sometimes their happy meal toys get stuck under the pedals.

Depends on the car desu
Mustangs will obviously have a shit crowd, and so will any other common sporty car.

>"haven't you read the memes, cmon!"

them memes tho

>HE TOO OWD!!
>HE TOO OWD EE CUDNT 'ANDLE DAT

haha ecoboost

>Why does this happen and how can it be countered?
WOT + still leaving a corner is how most of these happen then people let off instantly causing them to lose even more control. Basically completely inexperienced.

In order to stop it there must be a build in system to mustangs to put them in valet mode whenever within 500 feet of a car show

They need to learn to ease off the clutch and put power on smoothly, I could launch my car every time I came to a red light, but I don't because I know I may put too much wheelspin on and lose grip/control.

i go wot at the start of a corner at a dead stop all the time. ive never taken out a crowd of people

People just need to go to an empty parking lot and fuck around with their cars til they know what works and what doesn't.
I just go behind Walmart and fuck around fur a while and get comfortable with my shit, that way you can look cool when you need to use the tricks.

I'm euro, friend had Corvette so I did couple donuts on parking lot.

Don't know if the Mustang is the same but it's the snappiest thing I ever drove, it has ton of grip but once it goes you better have some super human reflexes to save it.

Could make more controllable drifts in suzuki samurai that has like meter and a half wheelbase.

Those cars probably just need some skinny less grippy tires to make them more predictable and fun to drive.

I don't get it. What's up with the guy in the blue shirt (Steve?)

Was it his car?

Doesn't work on a Corolla.

Yiff in hell, furfag.

> Come on! Y'all kno' betta'!

It's Shane, and he's pissed that every single time he sees a Mustang showing off. They always almosy take out a crowd of people. He's just tired of it dude...he just is...

/thread
Nerves
Dont know how to really control the power to begin with.
I remember losing almost all control in an SN95 becauae a prius pulled in front of me about 250 feet while I was going 40 slid the ass end out getting around her (ironic) but it corrected almost all by its self and smoothly, its mostly when people panic shit like your video happens.

lold fuck you britbong

uh pretty sure the guy was mad because the mustang almost took out a group of kids.

faggot

pretty sure he was mad because the mustang almost took out a group of kids

I love how everyone is standing there to see someone to a burnout or wreck. Guy wrecks.. everyone gets angry. Man I'm glad I'm not from a state where the state tree is meth

Hi

There are conventions for anime, furries, and even fucking ponies that don't end up in tens of thousands of dollars in damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=nGQ4jiC4HmU

I was surprised by how mad some of the people sounded. Considering they were all standing around watching burnouts I don't think it was because they were concerned for the safety of others.

Who the fuck is that kid with the under armor tshirt and the douchebag shades?

It's from hesitating/stabbing the throttle when they get scared. This will never happen if you just keep your foot buried.

>that cow waddling out immediately

Yea keep your foot buried...Are you fucking retarded?

If a car meet isn't at a race course, its shit

What part of Houston was this? it looks familiar.

No, but unlike you I've driven fast cars before and understand the concept of available traction

>I don't get it. What's up with the guy in the blue shirt (Steve?)
He's a shitfaced drunk alcoholic. have you never been around them before? I've literally gotten into fistfights with my dad over the tv volume / AC setting. That's how they act.

Pure trash desu. Never drink.

He was wearing a Ferd hat, so is probably pissed someone reinforced the stereotype.

Mustangs are nowhere near as twitchy as Corvettes. I almost wrecked a C6 on a test drive after the dealer sneakily turned off TC and told me to floor it in the rain. Camaros and Mustangs are much more tame even though they have the same amount of power

Lmao fuck off. This guy was drunk out of his mind. Painfully obvious but I forget how many here haven't been to highschool yet and are underage.

>Why?
Stupid faggots that don't have an intimate knowledge of their own skills, what the car can and cannot do, where the limit is for what the car can do in various conditions, and how to apply said skill (if any) to the car.

Not exclusive to mustang's, there's plenty of retards out there.

because the mental degradation doesn't have a price :^)

Another view, plus damage:
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhpYktFO80#t=27

Also, is this really what Cars and Coffee is like? Because the people in this video are just as horrible as the people at every other car meet.

Cars and coffee here in Vegas is mostly 60+ year old dudes with old cars, so nothing really ever happens

>is this really what Cars and Coffee is like?

mate America is big. There are a bunch of Cars and Coffee's around america they cant ALL be like that

I go to one in Connecticut and there are never incidents like these at official Caffeine and Carburetors (as they call it) because there arent really any jackasses showing up.

>filename is lolcantturn
>mustang turned
get your memes straight, kiddo

AIDS drugs cost a fortune.

>"dude I'm sliding"
>countersteer
>rip off throttle
>rears suddenly grip
>car goes where steering is pointed
>crash

This desu.

I've been into cars all my life and would never have known you correct a slide in a AWD car by going WOT were it not for screwing around on gravel parking places in my first car. Saved me from crashing a few times.

Yeah, those are fair enough points.
I'd at least rather wreck a $32K 370Z or an FR-S instead of a $45-60K Mustang.

This. They panic so hard when they start sliding its bad

To be fair not panicking in the 250ms you have to save a slide is hard.

It's easy to slide a car around in a big open space when your head is screwed on straight, but if you're not expecting it, your instinct is usually to jump off the throttle. I'm a shit driver and this applies to me, can slide a car decently when I mean to do it, but in the rain when you don't expect it is harder to not shit yourself.

I clap too when someone do something stupid, nothing wrong with that

To be fair it is hard to correct a slide gone wrong once too far gone, but most of the time people like this dont know what to do in the situation. Trying to floor it here and get somewhat of a slide in this situation is fucking retarded when the road is that narrow and theres a crowd around. Just do a burnout and get on with it so everyone else can too.

Another view..watch the guy run up and flash some kinda badge.
youtu.be/ZKfb-gBVbBk

>broken rear suspension
>hey, let's use wheel lift, what can go wrong
jezz, america use a fucking flat bed

This, if you're going race around you need to know the limits of your ride

Dumb ass driver: how do you correct this?

I assume let off the throttle slowly while doing correctional steering to regain grip to the front if there's enough room? Power it out and correctional steer? Both feet on brake and pray to God since no room to correct?

Move wheel back and forth depending on where its pointing and how its moving in the slide taking care not to overcorrect since it'll spin out like the mustang did and modulate throttle, coast to stop or brake when you aren't heading towards something solid and feel you are going to stop safely in open space.

Or, or just not pulling the dumbfuck move he did

And also, can I learn how to recover from this in a racing simulator with an actual wheel set up?

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww7oGKkrU-0

Heres a good video to watch on saving your ass from eating shit. The driver of this 900hp miata manages to make it down the entire strip without spinning out and hitting a wall

Needs more Eurobeat

Do Americans do anything other than shout at the top of their lungs?

>And also, can I learn how to recover from this in a racing simulator with an actual wheel set up?

Probably not but it will atleast teach you the scenarios in which having 0% throttle doesn't help.

t. not a professional racing driver

>if a car meet isnt at least a 3 hour drive away, its shit

Its perfectly safe to wheel lift it, and probably a hell of a lot quicker and easier too.

What the fuck is wrong with them? Why buy a car like this and not know how to use it..btw

I drive a fucking mustang, you have to learn how to drive them, same with the camaros they are too easy to break lose, are these guys panicking or something and just breaking loose from the rear end and than turning like a manaic, these cars can drive straight, just don't fucking floor it and end up hitting a wall..

jesus christ, this is why no body drives my fucking car

damn, this old dude is just an idiot man, its a shelby and he can't control it, why is this stereotype so real..

here's the full video though, im impressed nobody tried to hurt the guy. driving like this in a crowded place, damn it just isn't worth it with so many people around
youtube.com/watch?v=DGhpYktFO80

What went wrong here? Did it happen because he suddenly hit the brakes on turn with motorcycle scaring him?
>youtu.be/9zA4HClBMfw

20-45yr caucasion
what are you?

Did you miss the part where he steered the car into the wrong lane nearly straight into the rockwall

no, it just seems like the biker scared him on that turn and he panicked and braked hard

FORDfags DEVESTATED

Fix Ot Rgain Dony

Yup. Lots of douchebags drive Mustangs, which is why I like to subvert expectations. I drive my GT350 reasonably, and I often let people into traffic if they're trying to merge in front of me, which is often funny because they're very timid, thinking there's no way I'm actually consciously letting them merge.

If I want to drive like a moron, I'll take it to Pacific Raceway, seeing it's only 20 minutes or so from me.

>Proud of driving a Mustang like a cuck

Jokes on you kiddo

What, so I drive it like an alt-right nationalist?

Nah like an ctrl-left globalist

So like Sargon's beard?

Choke with a negro's dick and die.

>not driving into a wall = driving like a cuck
rly makes u think

Land on the moon.
Win back to back World Wars.

>Win World Wars
>america
lmao try harder
2/10 got me to reply

You're so delicate. Do you need a safe space?

No, but cucks like you just need to be gone.
Go, Tyrone's waiting for you.

Does the average American do anything other than shout at the top of their lungs?

Without getting on the brake to keep it in place, letting off the throttle will cause the tires to catch and throw the car forward or sideways depending on the diff and angle.

>driving responsibly in public = driving like a cuck
Really made my neurons fire

Exactly. On a bike you would have an high side, just to be clear.
The worst thing you can do is release the throttle suddenly and completely.

The cars and coffee in Michigan are pretty chill. They're in the morning and everyone just wants to relax and talk about cars for a couple hours
It's a constant shout match because everyone wants to show how right they are.

Your fee fees still seem hurt. Tyrone said he wanted to cheer you up with a nice hot oil back rub.

No thanks, Tyrone's all yours. I would feel awkward receiving a back rub from Tyrone. That's your thing, between you two.

You're blushing.

Certainly Tyrone's not blushing.
Have you ever seen a negro blush?