/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous timeloop: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction is now available in Japan, the US and Europe, as are the Es and Mai DLCs.
- XBlaze Code Embryo, XBlaze Lost Memories, Calamity Trigger, Continuum Shift Extend, and Chronophantasma Extend are available on Steam.
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/e119EKtk
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
blazblue.kumodori.com/
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Variable Heart, Soundtracks, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/eJRLZkYz
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
-Frame data/hitbox viewer
boxdox-bb.dantarion.com
-/blaz/ Discord
discord.gg/DKTKFMg

Fuck off forever if you play Nine

Lacks loli Tsubaki

I don't know how anyone could actually like Tsubaki. She's an awful person.

i haven't played since CS1 and i'm getting rocked online. The game feels so much faster now than it did then.

skd is so fucking weird

where is my husband

Off raising another woman's children.

Relius Clover did nothing wrong

I play on analog stick exclusively and have been for over a decade and when I touch the dpad it feels awkard. That's fine, just use what you like. You should try practicing on analog for a few hours a day and see if it still gives you discomfort, however.

Says you, Tsubaki just wants to protect her friends and the one she loves

Only girl who dresses in accordance with Sharia.

Yeah, except that one time where she tried to murder Noel. Or that one time where she was fighting Noel, Makoto, and Jin to the death.

Same here, I've been learning Relius instead of Tager who I used to play however. I ran into a laggy hakumen earlier where I couldn't do a single combo, so I switched back to Tager. Despite not knowing a single new thing I just churned butter and beat him easily.

>Brainwashed
>supposedly still accountable for her own actions
okay

How do you feel about the fact that Tsubaki is the only member of Team Remix Heart that prioritizes getting the dick above helping her friends?

>some laggy ass fuck comes into my lobby
>won't leave despite battles being >3 seconds behind and I don't want to disband because other people are there
>Pick Relius next time I fight him
>spam the shit out of Led Ley the whole time
>he can't time himself properly to hit me and apparently doesn't know you can throw it
>we spend the whole match with him trying to hit me

>being easily manipulated into attempting to murder her friends

That's not helping her case. She's a dumb crazy bitch that's so mentally weak that she can't into doing the right thing.

She was manipulated by a magic knife or some bullshit that manipulated her mind. Tsubaki cannot be held accountable.

Tsubaki apologists are the worst

Tsubaki's mind may be poisoned, but her body is still nice.

Stop making those doujins, Nine. You tease him enough as it is.

Does anyone ever call out Nine on her bestiality?

Are there any significant differences between the PS3 or PS4 versions?

CF up on EU psstore

that's a good op pic

I kinda like Tsubaki, even if she is a fuck up. It is cute to watch her fucking up. I bet in the new world Jin will probably find someone else and Tsubaki will become a nun together with Noel, where she will get stabbed by Nu with a kitchen knife for some reason

OP lured out the Tsubakibrothers.

The Six Heroes were a bunch of fuck ups besides Valk really, and nobody else was gonna say anything and risk dying by Nine's magic, so I'm gonna go with "no". But Nine did marry a cat, and he was probably really young when they got together. He's like over a hundred now and hasn't aged much visibly. At least call him cat granddad.

Besides Hakumen no one probably had the balls to call her on that and Hakumen wouldn't care much if it isn't in the way of justice. Maybe if Terumi wasn't brainwashed he could have done that

>For several months, Nine and Jubei had noticeably been getting close. It wasn't an exaggeration saying that they had become intimate. Celica was happy with it.
>For her sister to be acting this lovey dovey with someone while having tea was... Rather than a younger sister, the delight she felt was like what a mother would have.

Nope. Everyone was supportive of Nine's desire to fuck a cat, especially her sister.

Didn't barbed cat penis hurt?

Well of course Celica would be happy, that means Nine would stop fucking her

Jubei is tiny so his dick must be tiny too.

But the barbs make it hurt so good

Barbed hotdog in a hallway.

Man Nine's voice and expressions are pure sex, almost makes me forget her tits are too big for me. She was so fucking sexy in the spectacles of eros gag reel while saying she wanted to kill Ragna

Only men on the internet jealous of her.

Jubei's capable of consent and he's gotten around more than most of the playable men.

Stop posting, Nine.

>friends
>Jin-nii-san's dick
Sounds like she's got her priorities straight.

Let's be honest, she doesn't know what she's doing

>Stop making those doujins, Nine. You tease him enough as it is.
i'm sure he's actually okay with getting the d it's fine

Doujins have taught me that all the men in BB are gay. Explains why almost all the women are virgins.

GIVE ME cute pics of Noel/Mu

Who knows what she learned at school or from her weird ass family. Tsubaki's pureness is somewhere between Noel and Makoto's which is a pretty wide gap.

I'm gonna fuck this and make Nine watch

Rank Noel, Makoto, Mai, Kajun and Tsubaki on pureness.

together?

that's probably what she wants

Noel >> Mai >> Tsubaki >> Kajun >> Makoto
Should be obvious.

>Terumi Mission 10 Hard
>Snakebite never connects
What the fuck is this nonsense

>Mu and Nu fighting
Why isn't there more of this.

>something about how sumeragi draws noel's hair
It looks... off. Noel always looks the ugliest in the Remix Heart group when Sumeragi draws them.

You can't blame Sumeragi for that.

If Ragna had been able to return and life in this world, how do you think his siblings would treat him?

>…ラグナさんのパンツ……。くんくん…ハァハァ……。あぁ…たまらないよぉ……。頭がクラクラして……キュンキュンしてる……。……い…いいよね…誰も見てないし…。

Does Nine also wants to fuck normal cats, or just the sightly humanoid?

He's quite a bit more dashing than your regular cat, so probably the latter.

Islamic /blaz/ thread.

Who was the biggest jobber throughout the story? Tsubaki? Tager? It can't be bullet because nobody really expected her to win anything

Memebaki

Did arakune ever win a battle?

There's no cure for Ragna fever.

He almost raped Noel, so that's something.

Tager doesn't really job, he just gets sent out on terrible missions like "Detain Hakumen" or "Go beat up Litchi". If we're talking characters that act tough and talk a big game but don't really do anything, I'd say Azrael. Jin jobs more than he really should, too.

So whens N A R U K A M I?

Tager did beat up Litchi in CT.

Didn't he eat Nu's Murakumo in CF? It kinda was a surprise attack but she failed pretty hard there. Speaking of which, did Relius give her a spare one or something?

when will you give up

>tsubaki
>meme

Would Narukami give up

reddit is gonna have a beginners lobby soon.
let's go introduce ourselves

Am I completely delusional to hope that Nu will be important for the next thing they do?

Yes.

Nu is a vegetable that poops in her bed. She's done my man.

Maybe Noel and Lambda will help her appreciate life.

Is there some way to tell if people are on stylish or normal mode?

The name of their character will be green in the match if they're playing on Stylish.

Fuck, people now will hate me and I'm not good enough to play normally and they would hate me like that too

Just play normally no one likes to fight stylish mashers

You are limiting yourself on stylish. Just stick with technical and slowly get better.

You have fun with that.

I'd go because I'm legit a beginner

Just play normal. Gotta learn sometime.

But I'm so bad, people wouldn't have fun playing with me normally. There is no challenge.

The left side of my body is also kinda defective

Are the netplay trophies hard to get? I'd like to get them out of the way in case certain modes die off, like ranked.

Shit that sucks man i would be depressed as shit if i wasnt able to play games normally. Im sure some people here would play you no matter what.

theres only one netplay trophy and you can boost it easily.

Not completely, but it is a long shot.

you have to play like 10 games in ranked

A little more than that for both, but doable for everyone if they grind long enough.

Who cares, go ahead and play stylish if it's more fun for you. Especially if you have an actual handicap.

I love Nine!

I love how she plays in this game but she gets me a shitton of hatemail despite how squishy she is and how easy she is to counter

Fuck off

I like how parts of her dress glow

Reminder to make and upload blockstrings so your fellow anons can practice better!
Make your replay slots, 4 routes, one for each slot. To save your replay data, go to the Training tab (6th tab), toggle the second option to set it to random if it isn't already, and select the second to last option. Select a slot to save. It will open a Menu, first option is title, second is Yes, third is No. Make a name then hit the second.
save with a filename that says the character (use RG for Ragna for example), and blockstring starter. Use KND if it's a oki on wakeup thing where you have to get hit by the first attack then try to block/escape.
Then go to Forum, that's the second to last option on the Network Menu. Open it, hit square, you should be brought to a menu. Go to the third option and pick the fourth on the list (Asia). That's the filter we'll look for when looking for uploads.
Press the second to last option in menu after to apply filter.
Hit R2 to go to the training tab. Press Triangle to create, select the second option in that menu. Title is first field (include /blaz/ in it so we can find it, though Asia's pretty dead so it should be easy), comments in second (list things like won't work if barrier/what gaps there are in certain slots and stuff if you want), last field is the data, select that and upload your recording. Press triangle again and select the top option to submit.

For anons who want to download the data, open Forum and filter for Asia like before. Hit R2 to view the training tab. Hit X to open the data and x to save.

There is a limit of one upload per user, so all blockstrings are welcome even if others play your character better!

>have a lot of fun playing Lambda
>keep fucking up the drive combo timings online and embarrassing myself
fuck

How do I counter this character as Hakumen, give me one tip. Just one. From one hero to another.

Nine's really just another character you have to crush when you get them blocking, I know that. But that doesn't help me against Izanami either.