strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Upcoming Hard Mode Brawl:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20324471

>Hearthstone World Championship:
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hearthstone-world-championship-2016

The Class of /hsg/ Strawpoll:
strawpoll.me/11519436/ (embed)

Previously seen at:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Advanced_rulebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for this game blows fat cock

>doesn't spawn 1/1 Healbots that heal a random friendly character for 1-4 health.
cmon

you are 100% right

Seconding this

Game could be so much more, but Team 5 seems to only love minion combat and curvestone

Outside of Freeze Mage, combo is outlawed, but attacking face with overstatted minions is super fine

>trying actually make priest good
user, this is what Team 5 would give priest, not what they should give.

wrong
think again, read again

Does SV have actually any good art or is it just /h/ - Card Game?

how unfortunate for rexxar

It looks like I have lethal :(((((((

its mixed. There's some great monsters/demons/etc. in there.

>beefy minions a wincon in freeze mage

It's over. Blizzard won.

why are you running arcane giants retard

it's not even a freeze mage retard ahAHah

Shadowverse has a mix of really great art and pedobait, just like HS has a mix of decent art but a shitload of godawful art

to answer Emrakul WILL be targeted by the triggered (enter the battlefield) ability and so, it doesn't get protected from that.

I just can't get over how badly the cards (not art) are designed.
The border and numbers clash so hard with the art and the complete lack of card text while in card for looks ugly as fuck.
When summoned they should maybe be in that form, but not while in hand or shown like that.

It literally is. You're running the board freezes, Ice Block, and the Evolved Kobold spell damage combo. I dont' know what else the deck runs, but it's a Freeze Mage.

to put it better:"
Oblivion Ring as a spell does not target anything. All it does when it resolves is put itself onto the battlefield.

That action causes a triggered ability on Oblivion Ring to trigger. This triggered ability is not a spell. Therefore it can target Emrakul."

then why are you running ice lances and kobold

That sounds like a unintended and really really really idiotic technicality.

Welcome to Magic. The Judges test is Law Bar levels of bullshit hard.

It is intended, stuff like this is made to put powerlevel in check, just like the new emrakul has protection from instants but not from sorceries, so you can still interact with it

Nth for meme decks

>The Judges test is Law Bar levels of bullshit hard
a yes, I am truly in /hsg/

this

You a judge m9?

no but some are in my usual group

Need a second opinion on this C'thun deck. It seems to be working quite well, but I'm only at rank 16 currently.

Give the practice test a try. I think you might be surprised by how tough it is. There's some crazy minutiae you have to know.

I'm gonna give you a swirlie u fuckin nerd

Dunno about the loot hoarders. Wouldn't Slam work instead?

when was the exact moment you uninstalled the game user

sounds interesting. I'm probably biased so you might end up right.

Why is golden priest so fucking shit? Like you can hardly see the animation

When there's a patch
because apparently I need fucking 1.8G of free space in addition to the 1.8G HS is using on my device just so it can fucking patch so I have to uninstall it to give it space for himself. fucking piece of shit devs.

I only have golden priest and holy shit does it suck, its animation is awful and the glowy orb is so low effort

Glad I got Tyrande before they tightened up the twitch prime stuff

If you're running Brann, you need a Thaurissan in there. The best value of him is the ability to play him alongside either Doomcaller or C'Thun himself.

Other user is right, Slam makes more sense than Loot Hoarder most of the time.

I don't think you need so many late bombs, since you have a super powerful finisher. Definitely cut Ragnaros for some more responses to aggro decks. Revenge would be my suggestion, since it functions as both an Enrage activator early, and a 3 damage board clear late.

For some reason on my friend's phone the game takes up a whooping 4,3 GB of space right after a fresh install and unpacking.

>indie game developer

>meanwhile at Blizz

>non gold miracle rogue with legend cardback

is there an easier person to farm in this game?

That's a pretty low amount of Cthun buffers. You're gonna get screwed by that in some games. I'd put in at least another Cthun's chosen

Alt hero warriors with all gold cards, except the basic ones.

>H-hey guys, its hard coding Hearthstone, believe us... we took 6 months to fix Yogg overload bug....
>Hey, look at this bug, now winstreaks start at two wins
>DELET THIS, HOTFIXED IN LESS THAN ONE DAY

Remember when they accidentally gave Druid a new archetype by letting Poisoned Seeds function the way it's supposed to? I think it took them three days to kill that.

what? I think I was in a HS break at that time, what happened exactly?

Should I dust Illidan?

explosive sheep poison seeds

There was a brief moment where the Explosive sheep trigger would go off after the 2/2's were dropped, the way it does with every other similar effect. This gave Druid's the ability to do a 6 mana board clear, and created a shortlived control variant that involved wiping the board and dropping free 7/8 taunts. It wasn't that great, but it was fun and new, and how the game would work if Hearthstone weren't hugely inconsistent.

fuck that does sound fun, and fair for the cost (2 cards, 6 mana).

I hate how stuff triggers whoever it wants in HS, effects shouldn't trigger mid-spells or battlecries, its so fucking dumb

Like a streamer I saw used ironforge portal dropping the 2/4 that freezes opponentes when you cast a spell

It shouldn't have triggered, but apperantly HS noodle code supports it

Actually that one's consistent. That card says After you cast a spell. The 2-drop version will also trigger Wild Pyromancer, but the 5-drop one doesn't trigger Summoning Stone, so they're all currently in line.

That's incredible!

>dusting the violet teacher replacement

Here's something fun to do. Go here: hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Advanced_rulebook

And ctrl+F Exceptions

This game drives me fucking wild sometimes.

oh
my
god

I'm not saying its wrong, just dumb, since so much stuff in this game is counter intuitive

Well, reading that took some years of my life

>tfw you finally embrace cancer decks
Bittersweet familia

>new season
>shaman's infesting ladder and make up over 50% of my matches
>be playing adventurer rogue but with sinister strikes teched in
>get a 10/6 adventurer and 8/8 edwin on board concealed against shaman's full board
>he can't play totems or 0 mana taunts
>bring him from 30 to 0 the turn after
>"a recent opponent would like to be your friend!"

Is there any better feeling in this game than shitting on auto pilot tier 1 decks?

Why do people keep playing this over the superior alternatives like ES Legends, Shadowverse, Duelyst, Faeria, and hell Magic Duels?

I legit don't understand. It's not like the Warcraft brand is keeping you there, the lore/universe hardly fucking matters.

>Definition: The Dominant player is the player having PLAYER_ID value = 1. This is decided before, and is unrelated to who goes first/who has the coin.

>You destroy your opponent's Deathlord and put into play a Flesheating Ghoul. If the Deathlord was owned by the Dominant Player, the Flesheating Ghoul Queues and triggers in the Secondary Player's Queue of the Deathlord's Death Event, becoming a 3/3. If the Deathlord was owned by the Secondary Player, it is too late for the Flesheating Ghoul to Queue and trigger in any Queue and it remains a 2/3.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

This is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read, what the fuck

People are already invested in HS, and those games have their own issues. I've played all of them and they are pretty far from perfect.

Fresh outta reddit

Its sad but this bingo will probably hit almost everything

I enjoy having a game with a ui that doesn't look like complete shit but other than that you're entirely right.

ES Legends is honestly complete shit to play from an aesthetic standpoint. Everything about it just feels fucking bland and dry even if the mechanics are better.

I've put too much time into it, each time I log in my hate for this games grows, but I cling to the hope of someone doing a coup on Ben Brode and arresting him for game design crimes and then a golden age of HS would be installed

There are literally like 8 examples here of how Dominant Player, and unknowable aspect of each game, can affect the outcome. What. The. Fuck.

I'm pretty decent at it but stopped playing one day out of disgust after losing 3 games in a row to enchantments in arena. Permanent enchantments are really strong in a limited format.

>tfw your OCD compels you to try and counter them

this is why I just shifted to 'play ladder an hour to halfass to rank 20 for cardback, then log out aside form brawl.'

i figure eventually apathy will make me miss a season cardback then i can just shrug and full uninstall.

though I do kinda enjoy watching blizzards house of virtual cards gradually fall apart as their classic laziness cannot handle mobile gaming scam needs.

I haven't played in a year
Are those cards horse cocks to appeal to furries or something?

all of those will come true except:
>stealing cards
>4 man 7/7
>1 mana snowball 1/3
>mage spell generator

just tentacles to appeal tot he wacky lovecraftian tentacle thing.

That's similar as to why I stopped playing Shadowverse. I'm probably a shitter but every game I was losing to these huge OTK combos

>though I do kinda enjoy watching blizzards house of virtual cards gradually fall apart as their classic laziness cannot handle mobile gaming scam needs

This is literally the best part HS

I love seeing the community shit on their heads

When Ben Brode had to do a designer insights on purify in his house with a beat up face was the best

Karazham backlash from HS personalities was top tier too

Holy shit, cannot unsee

It would be better if they gave us good sets

except Kibler. He wouldn't criticize blizzard even if they gutted his dog in front of him.

>i figure eventually apathy will make me miss a season cardback then i can just shrug and full uninstall.

worked for me

Haven't played in 5 months

better yes but this is pure hubris failure which has it's own bitter sweet savoring.

Blizzard was handed a perfect golden egg without even trying, a perfect storm of ideal circumstances to benefit it, and it's failures are entirely their own classic laziness and inability to properly f2p scam.

He doesn't need to, he's the designer of several card games and HS is just a side gig which he is having fun with. Life is pretty sweet for him, there's no reason for him to be mad at Blizzard.

i've never seen a man gunning to be a shoelicker as much as Kibler.

We're talking about Team 5, so I discarded that option long ago

>During last weekend tournament he defended Yogg winning a match because he opponent should've played around it

I just can't defend that guy anymore, he is the living definition of a shill

Exactly my point. He doesn't need to be like Kripp and make revune from clickbait rant videos. He's a multi millionaire at this point. He's got an absurd amount of MTG earnings, a shitload of sponsors that alone. probably net him more than most people make in a year as well as twitch, youtube and game dev earnings.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls Legends since open beta (~3 months now) and still look forward to doing my dailies there. Pretty nice to have developers who listen to feedback and actually make use of the digital medium for a card game.

So since he's got so much he should be the chosen shieldbearer personal rant mouthpiece?

>Counterspell prevents Overload, which prevents Tunnel Troggs from triggering, but does not prevent Unbound Elementals from triggering.

>If your Weapon has less than 0 Attack (such as by using Gorehowl and Spiteful Smith) (still displayed as 0) and you cast Heroic Strike, your Hero will display 4 Attack, not 3. This means that the Weapon Attack and Hero Attack are calculated and added separately.

>Why current Mana can be negative

I'm starting to have fun now, actually.

he wants the prestige of being part of an iconic brand and knows he's gotta play a good little cog to do that.

>Trump was too much an autist to be a proper face.
>Kripp knows it's a ride it until it dies thing and used it to piggyback his own stuff so he dungiveafuck, it's just the shit part of his job he puts in.
>Reynad thinks he's smarter and playing everyone but he's just created a house of shit for money at the price of his sanity.

Kibler's the only one normal enough, and articulate enough at the same time as being a nerd to be a safe face man for HSc asting and he knows it.

No what I'm saying is that he has no reason to bite the hand that feeds him. Other streamers are bitching about team 5(rightfully) because HS viewership is their only source of income and right now the viewers want criticism of Blizzard.

>sidegig
>streams 5 hours every day
>time editing highlight vids
>traveling to cast

It's a good life but HS is def the breadwinner for him at the moment

>reading rules is more fun than playing hearthstone
really make you inquire

I kinda wish Kibler WAS a part of HS's dev team. The WoW TCG was fun

I think pretty much everything HS related is more fun than actually playing HS

It's because contemplating about misery is more fun than experiencing it.

There are so many pointless exceptions! There's an entire section called the Esoteric Rulebook! And none of it's official because Blizzard doesn't give a fuck. It's amazing.

>Cobalt Guardian and Murloc Tidecaller, despite having the wording 'Whenever you summon a minion', do not participate in the "Summon Resolution Step". Rather, they trigger just before the minion is summoned and enters play.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Any leaks about the new expansion yet? I remember spic sites leaking some cards last year

Why do we have to tolerate another month of shaman infestation in the ladder ? why don't they just nerf ithe fucking cancer right now ?

Man, remember when they were spoiling Karazham cards in that huge as fuck event and they spoiled purify and not even Fro 'Shillman' Dan could defend it?

>The interactions between Lord Jaraxxus and Secrets that trigger when your opponent plays a minion (Repentance, Snipe, Sacred Trial) are hard-coded to trigger on Lord Jaraxxus the Hero

I can not figure out why this happened

>another month
Shamans will be OP until the next standard rotation.