Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ >Latest Patch Notes:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=716

>Latest Q&A
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=712

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam(Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

retard

Hi! I'm LeFaery!

Why are you guys still playing this shit?

Free TP to get cute costumes.

I enjoy suffering

Is Alpha recruiting? I want to be one of their nakama...

Fun mechanics.

Boring content.

Fun classes.

Boring end game.

Fun graphics.

Boring bugs.

Fun action PvP.

Boring imbalances.

Defend this game.

>become /tosg/ guild
>lose repeatedly to BR

Who will save tosg now?
FP has less rating than FriTiPi, Ohayou isn't tosg and Crimson loses against monkey subhumans.

Obviously the only tosg guild worth fucking anything, cute will save us from this. It is why we are here after all.

hue hue is the best guild

Shut the fuck up about your shitty guild drama shit and talk about the fucking game for once. This thread is absolute fucking garbage nowadays. Fucking post theory crafting shit instead.

No one fucking cares about your shitty guilds and avatarfags.

That's IT. That's the last straw.

I'm making /Bullies/ right FUCKING now.

I'm sick of seeing tosg guilds like Crimson and Futureproof lose to subhuman Orsha noobs and alt guilds.

The time to rise up is NOW

Crimson only brings shame to tosg... ... ...... .

retard

Put your money where your mouth is faggot

BULLIES

>nowadays

You know, Alpha is an Orsha guild, not Silute. They're not BRs.

WATCH IT, KIM

You must not have been here during early access.

>Orsha
>not BRs
What am I reading? Orsha is literally the BR containment server. When free server transfers were being given out we referred to the ones to Orsha as "tickets to the zoo" for this reason.

Most Orsha BRs went to Silute, it's the reason Orsha is so dead. I am sure they still have more BRs than in Klaipeda, but it's not the BR server.

Any better spots than RM Storage for a lock? Should I steal a bee farm from a lock?

Only non RM storage spots you need a decently geared high int warlock2 with the attributes

I have one, what spots should I look for?

dp2
bees

I'm guessing the +25 seconds to the invocation is necessary? I always have to compete with other people though.

Can I steal a necros spot easily? I'd love that. I have 100% uptime invocation too.

>Carve Owl is bugged and isn't working in TBL right now

Take that woodfags.

The most important is the +25 seconds

Beefarm is easy to steal though

should i bother with Firewall on my Pyrolinker? I know it hits full on small units but it seems pretty useless on everything else

Firewall 14 or 15+gem or bust. Kinda bad without Linker3 though since your Fireballs will break your link on their own anyways.

I was thinking Pyro3Linker2FF (???)

Do you think Linker3's increase hit count is more worth it than another 5 hits on fireball?

Yes, Linker3 is better than Pyro3. Link2 gets its own links broken by Fireballs or Blood Sucking alone. The extra hits on Fireball don't mean much if your link breaks early, Hellbreath is garbage and Fire Pillar doesn't really get that much stronger at 10 compared to 5. You're basically going to trade a bit of boss dmg for a huge solo/party damage and utility increase.

How long does uphill take and what stage do I need to get to for the abrasives?

abrasives can be anywhere from the 6th wave to the 25th wave from my brief experience

It takes maybe like 20-25 minutes, its cause theres a wave timer

>Firewall 14 or 15+gem or bust.

You're being ironic or did I miss some massive buff to the skill? Not that dude btw

its just a point dump since flame ground and hellfire arent great

Firewall 14 is 64 hits vs medium monsters, Firewall 15 is 72 hits and 16 is 80 hits. Firewall 10 is 36 hits. Firewall 5 is 12 hits (lol). Double vs small monsters, half vs bosses.

Firewall was always good. People just had a hardon for no-damage fire pillar and 100% uptime flame ground for some reason.

That and investigations finally figured out why the walls' hits were consumed so strangely, so the people who were saying
"level 15 firewall only does 17 hits for the whole wall" were BTFO and shut up.

are there any late game ktos videos of pyros vs r8 monsters? Cause seeing Agni damage against a mission boss doesnt really matter

Is it not possible to get the evac pendulum gimmick on more than 1 alt?

With or without 100% transcended +10 315 weapons + hats and gems?

uhmmmm

Even just gems will make them able to hurt them, + that necklace and linker's brokenness with fireballs, what makes you think they'd be less than effective?

>Flame Ground
>Not great

Hits every 0.7 seconds. Maximum duration is 30 seconds. That is 42 hits.
It's pretty much the most damaging ability Pyromancers have and once Agni is added it'll make even Frost Cloud look weak.
With scrolls and it at level 15, you can have 3 down at all times.

Only downside is it doesn't hit flying mobs.

You don't take Fire Pillar for the damage. You take it because it's basically 100% guaranteed hard CC on everything but bosses. It can lock down entire groups of enemies for anywhere from 8 to 17 seconds.

I'm in Alpha, and we only have like one BR; Orsha is not full of BR's. I've hardly seen any BR's except for a couple honestly

Question
Do we have a beach themed map?

Hellbreath holds enemies and makes you immune and can proc shards off icewalls, but you don't see people preaching the virtues of it.

kind of

cranto coast

Hell Breath doesn't hold enemies. It doesn't make you immune to anything (it just wont be interrupted by damage from normal mobs, bosses still interrupt it and so does anything like CC or a knockback).

Hell Breath is actually pretty fucking good though. It just needs Pyro 3 which almost no one takes.

the cranto coast shit i think

There's a beach as in a ship launching area in Kaliss area, and another area that's basically an exposed formerly underwater area.

>Hell Breath doesn't hold enemies.
With the combination of knockback and stun, it prevents them from doing anything.

>It doesn't make you immune to anything
No, it makes you immune to melee, even bosses unless they knock you down or push you, which they most likely will.

>Just got liked by a random girl again

Every single day. I'm not a slut and you can't just like me because I'm a cute boy.

Stop this!

well so far so good

already attracting people who want me to leave

I'm lacking the last level to the invocation duration, but as soon as I have 800k I'll buy it

people are getting angry and passive aggressively trying to make me leave :(

You're doing about the only thing Warlocks are good at anymore.

Good job. Now set up some macro to auto cast invocation and sit there for a couple of days.

What server are you on senpai?

DEAD

Take screenshots of butt hurt and post em lad. Fuck those cunts off.

Fedimian.

There's a whole guild tower here with a guild too. They tried to sell me other spots. I declined.

All the spots are mine now. Already made 500k since posting here Soon enough to buy the 5 extra seconds one. The only problem is some spots don't spawn fast enough.

Still is fun.

Nah, doing this purely for profit. It wont matter. They do this every night.

>They tried to sell me other spots.
Keep up the good work

Future pyro3 here
What damage does fire wall even do?
The damage for it isn't listed anywhere and the people who constantly advocate using it never mention anything about the damage it does, just the number of hits
I've never seen anyone using it, and the people who say to use it have never shown anything, so I need some kind of explanation for this before I just avoid it completely

Transcendence dupe inJPtos
Fuck imc&nexon

tell me more

>JPtos
Is that still alive?

Uhmmm....

What's wrong?

kToS patch note translations when

How do I build a Cannoner2? I really like the class, and feels like it has it uses even tho it's not in the minmax list.

Are the Cannon skills true AoE, or putting a rank on Falconner will help? All Cannon skill have pretty high base damage, going full it's my best choice?

And assuming I take A2 and Falconner(if its needed, I don't know)-Cannon2, there are still 3 classes in the middle to fill, what would those be? Ranger 3 for steady aim or something else?

This will be my first Archer, so I have no idea how the class works and I might be talking shit.

>pyro out dpses me on a boss
>make a point to knock all his balls away for the next one
>he types something in korean at me

Flame Ground past lvl 1 is only good against stationary bosses. And if your groups needs to rely on your Pyro's damage to kill bosses, you won't being going anywhere for a while.

Hellbreath doesn't hold enemies. It gives you a shield that makes you immune to melee dmg. Procing shards is so insignificant it's barely worth mentioning.

Hellbreath makes you immune to melee PHYSICAL damage and stuns/knockbacks/knockdowns from melee attacks but only from normal, elite and special monsters. There's melee mobs that deal elemental dmg and those mobs will ignore Hellbreath's shielding effect.

Hellbreath is a bad spell and the only reason to use it is if you have nothing else to cast. The damage, once Agni comes out and assuming you can channel the cast for a while, is fairly decent. But it's not good enough for a circle 3 spell, especially since it has a lot of restrictions on its use, a high cooldown, a small AoE, forces you to be in or near melee range AND the rest of the class is skill point heavy so you don't have points to spare for it. Also, the debuff is a fucking joke and it won't make much of a difference to you unless you have a pet Pardoner to make it last long enough to make Hellbreath worth casting and investing points into.

The knockback is garbage and doesn't help in any way, shape or form.

Boss attacks will still go through the shield effect and hit you (and cancel the skill if you don't have Surecast) and knock you back.

going full DEX I meant

Oblivious boys are my fetish

Thanks. Up to 900k now.

Also some left already. There used to be like 3 sorcerers right here.

Also I saw some cryomancer come in earlier and use icewall to push that one guy into the corner there.

Both spots are basically mine and with the +5 more seconds this becomes even easier.

In the bottom part there's an active guy casting haste on the minions and everything! Neat stuff. Anyway, back to my movie. I'm using a controller so I can just sit back and cast and then just move around and collect and repeat.

It has no base dmg. Outside of that quirk, if functions like pretty much every other damage skill in the game.

Most bosses are stationary. 100% uptime on Flame Ground is core. I leveled to 330 using almost nothing but Pyromancy spells, and whenever I'd run into flying mobs with 300k+ health, I certainly noticed the difference Flame Ground made.

You're not addressing the point I made. The point was that more than 1 point in Flame Ground is only good for stationary bosses. Not that Flame Ground was bad. Not that Flame Ground wasn't worth putting points in or attributes in or that it didn't make a difference in your damage output.

Anyways my take on Flame Ground is this: if you're a Linker leave it at 1 and get Fire Wall to 10 or 14 or 15. If you're not a Linker and you're Pyro2, might as well max it. If you're not a Linker and you're Pyro3 either max it or put it at 13 so you can have 1 in Enchant Fire and in Flare.

I put my R8 skill points into maxing Pole and DT and put 5 into Mastema leaving Invocation at level 4. Can I do this too if I get the +25 seconds attribute or did I fuck up and need a reset?

>Teammate runs from heal tiles as if they're made of lava
>"shit cleric"

FUCK YEAH thank god they lose against them ahahahahaahahaha oh god YESSSS, your whales dint help don't you crimson?

Question
Are bots mostly clerics using cafrisun set with Arde dagger?

I found four of them in treegool area in davias peak

>Crimson
>Whales

Nope, quite the opposite
They're all poor neets that spend most of their day playing this game and this is their only way to get TP because they're not rich whales with jobs

My point is this.

I've played as a Pyromancer for 315 or so levels. During this entire time, Flame Ground was vital to me. Not having Flame Ground up is crippling.

Early on you might not notice it, because 16 seconds is enough time to kill most stuff at low levels. But as you level up, having 9 seconds of downtime on it will fuck you over. You don't want to be left with one of your main sources of damage on cooldown so much of the time.

I suffered through rank 7 content solo and through most of rank 8 content solo.
I managed this by dropping fireballs, then flame ground then luring mobs into this AOE and trapping them in it with either Fire Pillar (for ranged/mage mobs) or by jumping around in circles. It was slow and painful, and if I didn't have Flame Ground with 100% up time, I'd have struggled much more.

The difference between Flame Ground 1 and 10 (100% uptime) is 13 hits. Which is over 50% more damage (22 hits vs 35, excluding ability base damage which is low anyway).
Unless you're taking other damage dealing classes at higher ranks, losing that much damage on an ability is pretty crippling.

did you call him a retard?

what about pyro 3 chrono 3

flame ground stacks, one pass and you get the second one, and the uptime is so good that you may stack a third or a fourth one

agni pyro outdpsing fc!

Pyro 3, Chrono 3, Enchanter.

Flame Ground + Scroll
Pass
Flame Ground + Scroll
25 seconds later Flame Ground + Scroll again

6 FLAME GROUNDS

>Lay down ein to recharge my bowfags
>The same retard from orsha keeps running to it despite still having like 80% hp

>every time I get 1m silver I think it's a milestone achievement
>meanwhile retards like overgrown south american hamster gets that every hour by watching anime and absentmindedly pushing a button every now and then with her feet
Defend this

The only mobs in rank 7 content that offered any type of resistance to my pyro3 were fire mobs. Everything else just melted to Fireballs and JP. In rank 8 content, I can absolutely see Flame Ground uptime being super important if you didn't get a dmg class at 7 or 8 (or Enchanter?)

*80% sp

git gud

If you're Pyro3/Chrono3, I'd think you'd be far better served going with Sage since you don't have to worry about link count and Sage is god tier support to go on top of Chrono3.

Sage gets better support and more fireball damage. But if you just want more damage in general Enchanter is better due to 500 damage on every tick of everything you have (and thats a lot of ticks) which will get amplified by Agni later on, and scrolls which let you slap down extra flame grounds.