/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Super Saiyan Special Ed edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

Last time on Dragon Ball G:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/edit#gid=0
trane.com/commercial/north-america/us/en/products-systems/equipment/chillers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll stand guard of this thread from here on out!

There's already a thread, look next time.

I did. I was ninja'd

Game needs skinny male buu characters.

Claiming this thread for Freezy Pops only.

Don't post if you arent a Freezy, or bad things will happen. Don't even think about posting. You thought about it. Bam! There goes Planet Vegeta.

Bump to avoid the trashcan

But I'm the freeziest pop.

Don't give orders around to gods filthy ningen

Blue breeding ground

Oops. Oh well, what's done is done. No use crying over spilt monkeys.

Yeah you gonna need both hands to catch this BIG PALE LIZARD DICK

Can I transfer my save from PIRATED Xenoverse 1 to PURCHASED Xenoverse 2?

I'm bored with Dedstiny and finished Doos Ex until the next DLC.
Is this game worth my time? All the reviews I find are 1/10 made by Hitler or 10/10 GOTYAY

be quiet, you genderless toad
before i gather the lizard spheres for true power and destroy you

I want to go balls deep in Lanu

Do you like dragonball or any Dragonball games?

Only if you like grinding, posing by yourself, and making fun of people named after existing characters.

You get the BIGGEST hug of all. Holy shit. I don't deserve this.

It's a fun but buggy time waster where you can make your own OC and dick around with moves and combos + fashion. If you like DBZ, it's good

No

Can I transfer my save from PIRATED Xenoverse 1 to PURCHASED Xenoverse 2?

I keep seeing a copypasta for transferring from pirated to pirated.

(Cross-thread)
Personally I prefer the left, vibrant freezies are just more fun to look at.

On the topic of size, apparently there's some stat difference for sizes and builds, but unless you're a minmaxer it doesn't truly matter. I went from top (absolute smallest i could get) to bottom (max size i think, medium build) in pic related after beating the story too, and I didnt notice the slightest bit of difference in gameplay.

Yer right.
You don't.

So are... what thread are we posting in?

I'll rest my lizard spheres on your eyelids.

Yeah, I deserve it more.

Nth for OTP

>2 hours ago

We're using this one now because the last one maxed out. This thread was posted a half hour after the last one

Found a doc on gamefaqs where people are posting QQ combos. Thought you all might be interested.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1546GzItpZQ2XB-ST66WIL93h9YlNFPZpkf_8w5mxLPI/edit#gid=0

I love you guys sometimes

That pic reminds me of the finale of that cartoon Chowder, where Chowder grew up suddenly

>Game froze for a few seconds
>Won't auto-save anymore

CORRUPT SAVE NUMBER FOUR BABY, WOO

>Row 20's QQ Bang
Holy shit why is that so perfect for Ki Blast builds

RATE MY COLORS OR I'LL DESTROY THE PLANET

Freezies are hard to screw up, as long as the colors don't clash too much. Just hope the pun name isn't too obscure.

start backing up, neger

tranny manlet/10

Coltrane?

blue ima dee daba die

cute/10

I didn't expect it so soon after the last one, man. I thought I could at least catch back up to what I lost before getting hit.

I've played all most of them, haven't touched xv1/2 though.
Buggy dress-up grindfest is my middle name.
I'll have to rent it after work if I can find it.
Thanks!

How the hell am I supposed to win in the random quest 3v1s? All the AI are hyper aggressive and either stun lock me or prevent me from getting any combo going.

Game needs fat female buu characters

trane.com/commercial/north-america/us/en/products-systems/equipment/chillers.html

Spaghetti Star

You gotta actually git gud. Use knockbacks, stamina breaks, and know when to ult while the guys are around you.

Only hope is to have your AI teammates distract 2 and burn one down.

I love them too, user.

you'lldestorythisentireplanet

Thanks for your input. Too late to change the colours, but I'm okay with it.

It sounds like he's yelling "DALEET" when I shoot Death Beams (the gold freezer ki blast, not the super technique) now though.

Better than before when it was something like "PAPAPIIISH"

Surely that does the opposite, highlighting the saiyans problems by having gokus parents be a complete anomaly/outcasts in comparison.

It makes sense considering goku is meant to be The working class hero.

For me, I just used Super Ki Explosion while I had a shitload of bars.

Gas the non Freezy pops!

I-I love you too user.
People laughing at my jokes and people joining in on the joke and taking it a step further is the best feeling.

>your AI teammates
>3v1

Was Turles always this friendly? I don't remember him being a nice (albeit very evil) guy in Tree of Might.

Freezers only in this thread!

so i currently farming xv 1 before transferring. my current skills to transfer: maximum charge,hyper/super drain. spirit sword. 500x big bang kamehame what else should i bring?

That also works. Yes.

Charge Ki when you can, rush in with knockbacks, back off when needed, don't go for full combos.

This isn't particularly useful advice in the slightest.

You look like you're about to pull out your horn and use it like a Batarang

For all the young freezers out there.

>unamed

Aside from that. Who is Rezok?

I don't know who half these people are.

But I brought enough pudding for the other races as well.

just s.break their spines every chance you get

If you ever get tired of seeing everyone in the general posting fembuus just remember, it's better than Gohans.

Why are you wearing the garments of the lower class? Have you turned race traitor?

Make me.

Style is above class you pleb

He was always charismatic, which made him memorable.

I used to swear by adhering to a similar scheme to Freeza/his dad but vibrant Freezies can be more fun

everything below Chilled is from Heroes I think

And Froze isnt even a real Freezy Pop, he's a human impostor.

I've yet to find a single one, honestly

Does anyone else have an issue with not getting a super/ultimate after supposedly unlocking it?

I was doing the pq for majin kamehameha and after a couple tries I finally got it, but when I got back I went to menu and I couldn't find it. Went back to the pq and majin kamehameha is grayed out like I got it.

this is lowkey garbage but hopefully it just kind of fixes itself

Bumble bee got fanart!

Everything after Chilled is from Heroes.

TIME TO CONTAIN THE DEGENERATES!

What are realistic colors for buu?

I wanted to go blue, but I know nothing about dragonball and if it's equivalent to a human with blue skin I don't want to be a fuckin abomination, I just like the color blue.

That being said, can Buu still kill quickly (relatively) or am I wasting my time and should pick saiyan or human? (fuck fridges)

Ah, wish I could remember the name (eating tikka masala at the moment), but there is one that is a Goten soul that is + medium movement speed constantly, think I got it from Buu's Bastards.

I wanna try to hide the fact that I'm honestly astonished and near freaking out but I can't.

I'm happy.

MY BUUFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pink, Red, Blue, and Yellow are the cannon colors

Are you a Majin?

Black with the hole eyes.
Call him [Locked Character]

>When you nut but she still suckin

this

B I N G O

if you ain't a majin, you ain't using their attacks buddy

do this

>So while we're here spinning, why don't you let me take a SPIN around your home planet eh?
>So how are their defenses, by the way. Any critical weak points in your armies? Just asking for this cool friend of mine.

Can you get Freiza's armor?

Nah, saiyan male.

I was in a single lobby and on xbone if it matters at all

I'm going to kick your ass tomorrow over this

Can you help a colorblind user out? Which blues would be canon?

I don't know if I'm picking a flourescent blue that looks stupid or a dull blue that people can't even tell is blue