PlayStation Vita General 2821 - Chu Chu Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Touhou Genso Wanderer details partner characters
gematsu.com/2016/11/touhou-genso-wanderer-details-six

>Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu!! main visual unveiled
gematsu.com/2016/11/chaoschild-love-chu-chu-main-vis

>The Deer God Descends Early 2017
thevitalounge.net/2016/11/03/the-deer-god-descends-early

>Kenka Bancho Otome:My Honey of Absolute Perfection fan disc announced
gematsu.com/2016/11/kenka-bancho-otome-my-home-absolute-perfection-fan

>The Princess is Money-Hungry details playable Isabella
gematsu.com/2016/11/princess-money-hungry-details-pla

>Valkyria: Azure Revolution Reveals Villains and Giant Mecha on Famitsu
dualshockers.com/2016/11/02/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-valkyria-az

>Musou Stars screenshots show Plachta, Millenia, more
gematsu.com/2016/11/musou-stars-screenshots-show-pla

>Another look at Chaos;Child: Love Chu Chu!!
gematsu.com/2016/11/another-look-chaoschild

>God Wars: Future Past Gets New Artwork and Art Timelapse Video
dualshockers.com/2016/11/02/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-god-wars

>Fate/Extella Japanese PlayStation Store purchase bonus costume trailer
gematsu.com/2016/11/fateextella-japanese-play

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YUV#Converting_between_Y.E2.80.B2UV_and_RGB
gematsu.com/2016/11/compile-heart-launches-guns-beautiful-girls-new-title-countdown-website
pdf.irpocket.com/C7844/irQp/NoN4/awRz.pdf
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSci4apqxHNv1rhypQRUYuAXAiF2MsOJXuMXzzkzUPx7zpU7JQ/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reposting:

>Only own a 8 gb mem card since I'm too poor to afford the more expensive ones.
Is it worth it CFWing my vita? How many games can I fit in there? I mostly want to pirate Atelier games and SS Delta since buying digital games in the 3rd world is way too much of a hassle.

Not here

>buying digital games in the 3rd world is way too much of a hassle.
nope, it isn't

Congratulations!

Set your PSN to US and get the games. I live in a piece of shit 3rd world country and never had a problem buying games.

So I go this ps4pro,
Anyone knows what's the difference between 420 and RGB?
Ps4g is asleep and I didn't want to wake em up and besides you guys are more knowledgeable

I'm bored

if you looked in the reddit comments you stole this photo from you would know faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YUV#Converting_between_Y.E2.80.B2UV_and_RGB

I upvoted you, thank you traitor

Skelters artbook arrived!!

Won't bother scanning things as there's a digital version that will no doubt be ripped soon, but I took a couple of shots.

It has a super thick glossy cover which you can take off for the neon pink matte nightmare one instead.

The smug is back!
I repeat, the smug is back!

any feet pictures within it you can share?

gematsu.com/2016/11/compile-heart-launches-guns-beautiful-girls-new-title-countdown-website

About 100 pages of it is dedicated to the art used for store exclusive bonuses, CGs, concept art, character classes etc, with the other 70 odd pages game guide with annotated maps.

Sure, next post.

Please stop posting, you're making me extremely jealous

Some bare feet here, but there're no "closeups" or anything that I can see.

WHOS READY FOR THE NEW VITA IN 4 WEEKS!

Not-Sugu is really hot

This is great, thank you very much.

Cum over here

HERE WE GO GOOD TO GO

>That U-shape swimsuit on right
>That hair

Thanks for sharing some of the art.

Who /comfy/ here?
>tfw remoteplaying Skyrim when I get too angry at Dracula X Chronicles
>can multitask them flawlessly

Man, this shit is so good.

GO FIGHT?

KAMEN RAIDA AGITOO

Saw this from 2ch. Marvelous finance stuff.
pdf.irpocket.com/C7844/irQp/NoN4/awRz.pdf

Q6: Fate/Extella preorder situation?
A6: Hoping for 170k or more. Initial preorders already exceeded this.

For people that doesn't speak moonrunes, any info about SK or VD?

Nintendo games, not even once.

Just started playing GE2RB after beating Resurrection.

Do you really only have the charge devour? I liked the fluidity of quick devour which i could chain into my combos naturally. Seems like i'll also lose the ability to quickly move around the map or air-dodge without the styles.
Other than that the subtitles are tiny as fuck on vita and cutscenes are horribly compressed and artifacted.

Was it a mistake to play Resurrection first?

You'll get used to it after a while, Predator Styles are really the only pro Res has over RB

Nope. To be exact, there are no questions regarding the performance of released console games. (It looks like a Q&A to explain some losses and what's upcoming.)

Rude

What can you do online in Grand kingdom exactly?

It's just mobage-tier raid points and leaderboards.

Why is she a nigger?

Odds Deception 4
Evens Big ol' pizza

So I won't lose anything if I play the game without an internet connection?

Ye

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSci4apqxHNv1rhypQRUYuAXAiF2MsOJXuMXzzkzUPx7zpU7JQ/viewform

Reposting Veeky Forums League 7 roster poll for /vitagen/

replied

>semen slurping game

I'm so inlove with my beautiful wife Firis!

Which anime should I stream with english dub on Crunchyroll while I play WoFF in Japanese with subs?

>hey I've got a tiny memory card that can only hold 3 or 4 vita games
>should I make it even easier to hoard a shitton of games?

>paying for anime
>streaming

Kill your self

I'm worried I like Long Sword more than Variant Scythe. How do I get gud at Variant Scythe?

Why so triggered?

I would pay for anime if there was decent site with all the anime, crunch has like 5%

I haven't watched an anime in like 5 years, but what the fuck is up with weebs and not supporting the industry the base their life around. Buy the 8000 yen BD asshole

LOOK AT THIS GUY HE PAYS FOR ANIME AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I think he was joking because 8000 yen-eridoos is a lot of money.

So, Valkyrie Drive eventually explains why the Bhikkuni pillars are mechas that literally came from Zoids instead of normal girls?

Isn't the idea that if they want our money they'll have to actually release the anime here, and not only as crappy dubbs

I think they kinda do explain it. But I don't really remember anymore because the story wasn't that interesting in the first place.

They have been doing that for 20 years, and now we have crunchyroll that has anime day 1 subbed

People just make excuses to justify piracy

Not really, it's like 2 companies that release a few anime in english every once in a while, and it's always normie stuff like naruto and bebop

The sister begin to look into that by Drive 12

The Pillar Gods are built using the previous generations of students as "power cores"

>But I don't really remember anymore because the story wasn't that interesting in the first place.

Nah, the story is actually pretty good.

>>Nah, the story is actually pretty good.
Glad you enjoyed it. I mostly played it because playing it was fun enough, but the story didn't do much for me. But we all have different opinions about things, I didn't mind the story, in my opinion it wasn't anything too exciting. Great that it appeals to other people though.

Just finished Drive 4 so it will take a while, game is much longer and full of content than expected. Who even wrote that article about it only having 20 story missions? What a load of shit.

That guy obviously didn't play the game till the end. That game has story content well enough, I wouldn't call it a short game. Also collecting the fragments is very fun after all is done and said with the story.

Well, they didn't lie, technically. The story is told through 20 levels divided between 50 stages. And there's still a "Good End" route with four additional levels.

By the way, does anyone want to play few rounds of VD Melee? Haven't played it in a while.

I can play one or two rounds before going to bed

500 points then? That should offer few quick matches.

By the way, a patch was released. Claims to fix bugs and translation issues.

ExtremewaifuPlay is the name of the room.

Not for me, at least not yet.

Not really^2, they have shit like Nyaruko san and the like as well

Can you have your ps4 stand upright or only sideways?

>ooh i want you
>don't know if i need you
>but
>ooh i'd die to find out

Aaaand my Vita crashed. So much for the fixes.

Wow, VD just froze in the middle of the fight. I guess that's that then.

Yeah, my Vita crashed as well. Sorry about that.

It was a lot of fun though. Thanks for the matches

>everyone complains about games or consoles crashing all the time
Am I the only one who gets no crashes in any game? All you gotta do is go into the service menu (Power+Home+R) and force reboot once or more per week.

is it a good game may pick it up or world of final fantasy or both

What the heck my Vita crashed, and I was about to nut

And hard crash too, had to keep the power button for few seconds and the next boot up was for the safe mode.

Thanks for the fights. I was close to that magical 500 points few times but no dice. Though to be honest I didn't have synchro stocks nearly as much as you did. Is it the same with melee that special attacks just need to hit once to rip clothes to get more synchros?

It depends on game to game. Valkyrie Drive is full of bugs, many people have problems with it. I played DT2 for months last year and it crashed only once. And by that point my Vita had been on for God knows how long.

Please don't fall asleep again vitagen. The 2d world is always awake for you so please return the favor

>Thanks for the fights. I was close to that magical 500 points few times but no dice.

I actually had to use my Drive Breaks to catch up with you. You've improved a lot since the last time we played.

>Though to be honest I didn't have synchro stocks nearly as much as you did. Is it the same with melee that special attacks just need to hit once to rip clothes to get more synchros?

Yup. In fact, activating Drive while other players are close has a decent chance of breaking their clothes if they're hit by the power up wave.

My Vita gets choppy in the livearea if I keep it on too long.

>I actually had to use my Drive Breaks to catch up with you. You've improved a lot since the last time we played.
Thanks, I learned a little bit after I cleared all the challenges and survival. Especially phantom moves.

>Yup. In fact, activating Drive while other players are close has a decent chance of breaking their clothes if they're hit by the power up wave.
Any drive? Or does the power increase by drive level? Connect probably is the most effective, in tough spots that could be the most effective way to get some synchros.

Yeah, the performance does get better after booting the machine, that much I've noticed. But sometimes I just keep my Vita going on for weeks or months without booting it, works fine enough.

>Thanks, I learned a little bit after I cleared all the challenges and survival. Especially phantom moves.

Challenge Mode is really helpful to get better at the game isn't it?

>Any drive? Or does the power increase by drive level? Connect probably is the most effective, in tough spots that could be the most effective way to get some synchros.

Yeah, it works with any level. My usual tactic is to build one synchro stock and activate Drive in the vicinity of my foes. With luck I get enough stocks to get into Final Drive inmediately

>Challenge Mode is really helpful to get better at the game isn't it?
Yep, gotta agree with that. The story mode can be easily beat even without knowing everything there is to the game systems, but those challenges do make you learn to get better. Or at least get good at activating phantoms, max ATK% makes things easier.

>Yeah, it works with any level. My usual tactic is to build one synchro stock and activate Drive in the vicinity of my foes. With luck I get enough stocks to get into Final Drive inmediately
Gotta remember that. Somehow I only thought that the Final drive and connect does that, but it does sound handy in these fights.

Why these Miku games so expensive fucking hell

I'm refusing to buy Project Diva X after they randomly bumped the vita price up by $15 (Australian) after people complained on the EU store update blog that it was cheaper than the PS4 version.

Fuck them and fuck sega.

Do the Steins;Gate games ever explore thr grandfather paradox, the mandela effect or anything beyond chuunibyous playing with old microwaves?

The entire game is a grandfather paradox, but they ha dwave it away with multiple timelines

>mandela effect
No, the protagonist actually has a high school education, and isn't an ignorant retard

123 Wash my ugly body, masturbate, and shower again
456 Get my sleep apnea checked out
789 Play Vita games
0 "That"

>many multiple things that have documented evidence
>nah man must have just "misremembered" it
you're the only ignorant one here

Fuck off Mosh

I'm actually laughing, thanks user, I needed that.