/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

Broke FaP ring >1.08 patch notes
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/241332569600668256

>Ashes of Ariandel DLC Stuff
pastebin.com/W1XH72P2

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form
youtube.com/watch?v=HCqK9HllUUY
youtube.com/watch?v=-BQOxotC944
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POST MEN

SHOW ME YOUR DUDES

First for why haven't you uninstalled Dark Souls III yet?

Xth for I wanna help you with DS2 on PS4

i cant see your beautiful face, take that helmet off

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf_iCJOA7rj3ykoYq5hQ6HbvRRyUEw-4xnHOZngcOOs_i1N9A/viewform?usp=send_form

Had some dramatic shakeups with the placements. A lot of people voting rather highly pretty much pulled up an entire tier.

What legs?

I would take a screenshot, but I uninstalled

>Running through area after pontif as a random summon in the sl80 range

>he way of the blue and dried fingers, and pops a seed

>sweet jesus the chaos

Fucking glorious.

I wish everyone did this. We had to have gone through around 12 invaders with 2 or 3 blue/darkmoon summons by the time we made it to anor londo. Silver knights were shooting people off as we fought on ledges, etc. Fucking beautiful chaos like I've never seen before.

Cathedral Knight Leggings

desu I wish purple drank phantoms could have an option to just throw down a white sign. I hate having to take it off every time I want to coop

This looks better than what it did earlier tbqh

Not sure about SoC being godtier but I can understand why he'd make it there

>Dancer: TOP TIER
>Yhorm: BAD TIER

What was his endgame?

I miss cosplaying as Solaire back when this game was still new...

To remove kebab trying to enter the Cathedral

Dancer at low SL (sequence break) is top tier.

Dancer at the "natural" SL is easily bottom tier.

Because the arena in this game is the best thing to ever happen in the history of souls pvp

To eat a lot of people.

>He actually likes Dark Souls 3's PVP
How do you sleep at night with that shit taste in your mouth?

Because the PvP is still better than anything 1, 2, or BB shit out.

That doesn't change the atmosphere from being fantastic, especially with the fire creeping up the walls and covering the whole room.

Tastes better than what you must eat apparently.

>Saving literally anything that contains the absolute travesty that was Nashandra in it

WATCH IT, CHOSEN UNDEAD

Better than the shit taste in your mouth. Yours sounds too salty.

Because it's the only action-ish game in my harddrive with half-decent PvE.

>people still try and argue that DS3 doesn't have the best pvp
If you can't take off the rose-tinted glasses then you should reconsider posting.

This is what the ideal male body looks like.
You may not like it, but this is what peak physical performance looks like.

Seems very virile indeed

Was he right?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

What's a good helmet for slave knight chest, gloves, and silver knight leggings? Using sellsword helm right now but I feel like it doesn't fit too well.

How very dare you

Every word

Why did from bother to give the painter girl bloomers instead of making her a "whole model" without underwear like the firekeeper?

Except it fucking does. DaS1 had good PvP but backstabs being magnetic and limited movesets hindered it. It's up there, but not great.

2 was a travesty. An absolute travesty. Ignoring Soul Memory, there were legitimate infinite combos and glitches that turned it from actual combat into something completely different. Flynns Ring and "lmao fuck ur backstabs m8" didn't help at all.

Bloodborne was also shit. You think unembered arena in Dark Souls 3 is bad? Wait until you meet Blood Gems which turn every fight into "whoever gets hit first dies" and Dexfags raining absolutely 100% supreme because "Hey lets tie the crit multiplier to the skill stat because IM A DUMB FUCKING NIGGER"

Dark Souls 3 has managed to quash every sign of cancer that plagued the last few games, the exception being shit like poke damage from flame surge (which was in BB in the form of the watering cans) and low HP in arena. Also Hornet Ring needs to be deleted from the souls series as a whole.

Greatest philosopher of all tiem.

scarred faces a best

Because peaking up little girl skirts is wrong.

But it feels so right

>How DaS2 explained the blue sentinels through dialogue
You are no longer a mere vagabond. You are now a guardian, a Knight of the Blue.
Proud knight, take this.
Wear this ring, and shine light upon stone.
Then, you will hear the voices of the blue apostles.
Listen for their cries of help, and repel the malicious invaders.
This is the proud work of the Knights of the Blue, the way they elevate themselves to a higher plane.
I'll provide what you need. You may visit me at any time.

>How DaS3 explained the blue sentinels through dialogue
HRRUUUGHH

Without a doubt

>Implying Miyazaki's explaining of the lore is not top tier

post bottomless firekeeper

heterochromatic chuunis pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=HCqK9HllUUY

That's the point

if they didn't want us to look she could be like the firekeeper who has just floating legs under her dress

but instead they gave her underwear

Kind of summarises Ds3 as a whole, really

You can notice how DaS3 conveyed more in less.
Quite the feat.

What's the best sharp infused weapon besides curved swords and rapiers? Looking for a good side arm on my 60 dex character.

>he needs to spam bullets and try to get viscerals like a fuckboy when he can simply just use a STR weapon

What does HGUUUUUURGH convey?

I heard "hello everyone" and closed the video, this guys voice sounds is absolutely atrocious.

My expression whenever I start the game

>you've already heard this shit so no need to explain. If you're a newfag, fuck you.

The emotion you feel when you wait for Blue sentinel summons.

You're not proving anything with that webm. The wheel was considered a garbage weapon against all but the biggest retards.

You wouldn't understand if I explained to you, you need to feel it.

>Rosaria's Finger covenant leader doesn't say anything
>Aldrich Faithful covenant leader is a corpse
>Blue Sentinels covenant "leader" grumbles incoherently
>Farron Watchdogs covenant leader is a corpse
>Warriors of Sunlight covenant "leader" is a silent statue

What did I mean by this

>being triggered by sound
>having legit autism
You don't deserve a brain.

>If I post a random webm killing literal fucking pve retard babies it will show them
Fucking wow m8

going wont bring his eyesight back

>The wheel was considered a garbage weapon
EL
EM
AYY
OH
What the fuck were you playing? Just ask bbg.

>duelbabies
get slaughtered

No one should listen to that horrible voice while giving youtube views (money) to someone

That Yorshka is my waifu

baka gaijin keep killing the covenant leaders, lets see them kill statues and corpses

Sorry, retard. Your voice sounds like shit. Nice try shilling your video here though.

DkS1 with two part bs and gimped poise would be amazing.

You could not possibly be more wrong

The only garbage weapon in BB is the threaded cane, a weapon completely useless and totally outclassed by absolutely every other in PvE and PvP

g-guys?

>Threaded cane
>Bad

Are you fucking insane? The only thing cheesier than Saif + Wateringcan was Cane + Wateringcan.

>The only garbage weapon in BB

-Claws.
-Stake Driver, which relied on a 1shot gimmick that only worked on dumb niggers.
-Rifle Spear post-nerf
-Tonitrus

Why is Yhorm huge?

youtube.com/watch?v=-BQOxotC944
fucking lmao

>dudes
wrong

>He hasn't done a no summon challenge run

literally shit tier 'man' you have there

but would you still fuck em?

>claws
Massive DPS in PVE w/ heavy abyssals and Djura's
>stake driver
Dash r1 is broken and is like a quickstep dagger
>Rifle Spear
Honestly I keep forgetting this weapon exists, but that charge tricked r2 oneshots peeps all day
>Tonitrus
Trivializes PvE, has ridiculous AR, it's just kinda boring

He's a large lad

this guy's so annoying

?

doesn't everyone do this for their first playthrough

I summon all npcs in the first play

You keep throwing this bait out and no one bites it, literally kys faggot

t. Summoner

>but that charge tricked r2 oneshots peeps all day

No it doesn't. I say this as someone who has used it. Stop being retarded and overblowing the very weak strengths of these trash weapons. Tonitrus trivializes aliums and aliums only, everything else doesn't give a fuck about bolt damage. Stake Driver relies on a gimmick and is outclased by Saw Spear, even in PvE.

>Claws
>Massive DPS

That isn't the claws. I say this as someone who has 200 fucking hours on a beasthood character. It's the beast pellet effect, the claws themselves are absolute fucking garbage. Low range, surprisingly slow attacks, a jump-attack gimmick being its only strength for jumping over moonlight beams in PvP and absolutely abysmal rally potential.

japs are pedos

I summon the first few days of the game or dlc because it's fun knowing the phantoms are probably discovering new areas too

Once the game dies down and I'm left with twink invaders I play solo and offline

t. Faggot

go back to whatever shithole you came from

The rune'd beast claws are gay because they slowed their attack, but the normal beast claws, I've won thousands of matches with them, even more if you count in-progress invasions with lead potions for funsies.

Invading people in chalice dungeons and smashing their shit makes me cum in my pants man. They're already suffering, every death decreases their chance of the platinum or korean farming gems significantly.

Can anybody drop a black knight glaive for me on PC?

Which area? what pass?

Anyone on PS4 in here? I need to trade something. You probably have ocierus boss soul laying around and I need you to turn it into a Moonlight Greatsword for me.

I'll do anything I can to help you, even acting as a mule for gear so you can build something new or helping one of your characters.

We can meet in the arena 1v1, pass dsg?

Think of them like religions.
Blind faith in something for no reason.

I almost forgot: The beast claws w/ the Beast Rune also gives you an absolutely useless "roar attack" which I found useful at ONE point in the whole goddamn game:

In the isz chalice, right before you fight rehashed Ebby, there are like 8 aliens in a room. I just screamed at them until I had a full beasthood meter, walked in and destroyed Ebrietas.

Thats it. That is the ONLY place I ever found a use for that move. And in Bloodborne, having a completely 100% dead fucking move on a weapon is a big deal.

>I've won thousands of invasions with the beast claws

And i've won thousands with a dual broken straightsword stunlock build in DaS2. Don't try to go over my head with your garbage, retard, i've played Bloodborne more than enough to know that the only people who think it has all around perfect weapons and not trash PvP are people who are trying to pretend the only game they bought a PS4 for is so good it justifies the entire $400 purchase.

You're a lazy hack?

Scyth.