youtube.com/watch?v=YTTe4UYKN7g
youtube.com/watch?v=ilF0DV1ZnTo
youtube.com/watch?v=S-SAGXD9IkM
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxzXoKAAWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best: RCR

Saabkyle04

best : snowcat

More like whiny faggot who complains about everything while riding a bike.

no

>ITT : busriding haters

He's an English major with a minor in Philosophy, if I remember. It's pretty good and he has a lot of humour that would normally go over some people's heads. Otherwise fine.

What I enjoy is that he has the fluidity to give an accurate representation of what driving the car feels like instead of just the innards of the car. Any youtuber can do that if their channel is big enough but it takes someone different to encapsulate the experience.

Best-Suburban Delinquent

Worst-vehicle virgins.

motor trend, jay leno's garage

Best: MotionAutoTV
Worst: Regular Car Reviews

I can't stand vehicle virgins. The kid acts like he bought the cars himself when in reality its all his dads money buying it for him. I don't get why people even watch his channel.

oh btw. how did Veeky Forums find out the guy was a furry.
are you even sure he's a furfag?

Best: Harry's Garage
Worst: SaabKyle04

Worst is JR Garage.

Kid drives his cars to school to be an attention whore and show off.

Google Kutztown Dragon. We'll wait.

best: Ricer Miata

/thread

Isnt that that faggot with rich parents, who at one point made a 30 minute video to convince everyone he made his money by starting selling lemonade and shit?

Holy shit that movie haunted me forever

I think so? He said he did through stocks and such, i could be wrong. Do you have said video?

Also his parents are rich? Not him? Sounds right.

/thread

worst: slaptrain

No Scotty Kilmer?

Best :ammo

Love all his detailing videos

REV

what about project Binky

youtube.com/user/badobsessionmsport
and i dont have a worse dont watch enough

UP

/thread

Best: Car Throttle

Not really a fan of car channels centered around a person who does things with cars (nothing wrong with it, just not my taste) so the best channel that I've run across was Petrolicious

YOUR

BENZES

worst: subaruwrxfan
>too scared to critique press cars in fear they'll realize he's a shit reviewer
>""reviews"" are composed of basic garbage a 12 year old could tell you
>NICENICENICENICENICENICENICE
>traded in his reliable brz for a shitbox mini and begs on the internet for people to buy him a 4 cyl turbo ""muscle"" car
>tried to justify it was better than the v8
>immediately returns viewer bought ecoboost and buys the v8 when he realizes he has autism
>crashes the v8 the first week
how does this fucking faggot have more than 10 subs again?

kek, was just looking up how to splice a broken abs wire. Scotty shows up using butt joints in a car's wiring harness.

Oh scotty, never change.

>best
Salomondrin
Harry's Garage
Motor Trend has been pretty decent
Shmee150 (though he has become rather shit lately)
Adam LZ at times

>worst
saabkyle
supercars of london
mo vlogs
vehicle virgins

Seen Through Glass is a good shout, but he doesn't really have.. cars. kek

The driving experience of a given car is gonna be different for anyone that drives it, that's a worthless metric to go by. As for accuracy, basing that on how much he actually understands vehicle dynamics and his pants-shitting fear of speed, isn't very accurate.

>Shmee150

I always assumed shmee was just some really arrogant guy who knew people who had alot of money so he got to do all the stuff he does. (other then his youtube subscribers)

>Best
MCM - GOAT
Jay Leno
EE

>Worst
ThatJewInBlue
subaruwrxfan

dat 964

fucking love those guys. That's what real fabricating talent looks like

>studied humanities
>is a furfag
>uploads videos of himself farting and burping into a Mic in between dick jokes
Fitting

Met him at the Tims in Barlow, he talks like a cunt though

Eletor, youtube.com/watch?v=YTTe4UYKN7g
this too, and Toms turbo garage

worst, all edgy teen DIY rice channels, eyes on you Fialko ya dumb nigger

Best:
Ricer Miata
More Skids

FUCK ONIONS, GABBAGE LYFE

>worst, all edgy teen DIY rice channels
Don't forget all the 'Review' channels ran by teens who laugh and point out zipties and stickers.
'hehehe it says ''THATS WHAT SHE SAID'' which is funny because the owner doesnt care hehehe'

Decent channels.
Noriyaro

Best: Rob Spaghetti (thought most of his videos are just him standing around in a garage.

Worst: Vehicle Virgins

What makes vehicle virgins so bad?

Moog is less obnoxious nowadays which is good but too bad they left their cheap modding days

Best:
>More Skids
>Motor Trend
>Tom's Turbo Garage
>Saabkyle04
Good:
>Mighty Car Mods
>Ricer Miata
>Bamboozle Boys
>The Fellas Network
>Sub. D
>Do It With Dan
Bad:
>Haggard Garage/ROLLINTWINTURBO
>Regular Car Reviews
>Vehicle Virgins
Garbage:
>That Dude in Blue
>SubaruWRXFan

Yeah, that AE86 review where he says the US market GT-S isn't an AE86 because the chassis says AE88 really showed how much he doesn't actually know about cars.

Noriyaro's one of my all-time favorites. There's another Australian guy in Japan who does car videos called Wasabi Cars. Instead of covering drift events and the like, he mostly does car spotting.

>>Regular Car Reviews

Why do people like this guy? His reviews are shit, his narratives are terrible, his edits are bad and his jokes are cringeworthy. Wtf Veeky Forums

Thing the that annoys me about him is every once in a while he'll talk about his life experiences and he'll bring up how much of an 'outsider' he was for making sex jokes from middle school to post graduation.

I want to buy Wasabi cars stickers but I don't get how his fucking store works

Worst: Matt Farah, Doug Demuro

Matt just some fat fuck never shown any driving skill, his opinion just matters very little to me. Would definitely never let his greasy mitts on my car for one of those One Take videos.

Dougs voice is super annoying and he says things just to be contrarian. Like, omg a shitty kia is the best carrzz omg u dont have to care about ittt. Fuck off.

Exactly why I love snowcats shit

Also Roadkill but they're not really YouTubers per se

Forced sex jokes made his videos less watchable. Looks like his degenerate edgyness has spouted to his channel

I actually liked reading Doug demuros articles. At least they were literate and non autistic like 90% of the other shit on jalopnik and the internet in general

Doug Demuro comes off as a massive attention whore. I remember in a video where he talks about taking his R32 to a Nissan dealership, he whines about the staff there didn't really give a shit about how "exotic" his car was.

>Doug Demuro
>non autistic

Holy shit that's funny.

>one of us

youtube.com/watch?v=ilF0DV1ZnTo

youtube.com/watch?v=S-SAGXD9IkM

Best internet car stuff is the 40% of Petrolicious that isn't someones stupid face.

What was that dealership that shot amazing videos of classic cars for sale, like 1/3 of them were being driven hard on dirt roads or empty city streets and half of them had hot women in them?

>Best internet car stuff is the 40% of Petrolicious that isn't someones stupid face.
Yeah, Petrolicious is on a whole other level. They also don't have any issue with taking the piss out of themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=bnxzXoKAAWM

Boring videos with a boring format combined with the obvious fact that they do not own any of the cars they drive makes their channel a shit show.

furries

Search for Kutztown dragon. KT travels

>I'd like to give it to [my son] when he turns sixteen.
wtf. Just get him an expensive sports car if you want to spoil him. Why give him something one of a kind like that?

This was gold. Thank you.

You would be laughed at if you drove that to school while Chad your bully pulls up in a mustang GT with your girlfriend

>liking any of the no fucks given idiots

lmao i ain't gonna google that shit m8. but i'll take your word for it

Best: RCR / Motortrend / salomondrin
Worst: SubaruWRXfan / Fat Farah / Vehicle (and actual) virgins

>shithead aggressive driver
>complains about other drivers

Best: MightyCarMods. Easy 1st place, they got me into working on my car myself

Close seconds: CarThrottle, Engineering Explained or ThatDudeinBlue

Some dude called yammeinoob is pretty funny too, started watching him recently.

Worst: Vehicle Virgins
Unsubbed from those cucks when they made their 10 worst cars list

I didn't follow your rules OP if you don't like it I have a dick you can suck to take your mind off it.

Schokohase

Eric the car guy is pretty good when it comes to repair vids.
Good camera placement, explain everything in details in a smooth voice, doesnt curse to appeal to cool kids.

J P
P

Don't reply to me, I said it was bad.

>CarThrottle
Stopped reading right there.