/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #763

>Schedule for November:
11/1 - 11/9: A Peace of the Pie
11/9 - 11/14: Rise of the Beasts
11/14 - 11/21: Yesterday's Scars and Tomorrow's Hope (Redux)
11/21 - 11/28: Defender's Oath (Redux and Renewal)
11/25 - 12/2: Four Knights of a Fallen Land (Redux and Renewal)
11/30 - 12/8: Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ (RIP old EN wiki)
alternate: pastebin.com/XAw8bBCf

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the 'story event' supposed to be

probably fujo knights part 3

post quatre lewds please

>OP fixed
Good.

KMR needs to add Attack II to all finished class weapons

>Nebu becomes more broken
Yeah

Disgusting.

What does that thing even do?

More homo knights, perhaps with a sprinkle of reverse trap knight.

Earth

I want to mind break her.

She's pretty broken already.

Me on the left

Fully upgraded light hard or dark harp?

reminder that this is a rotten lesbian dyke

Me on the right.

Who is this semen demon

Soil.

SUPTIX SOON

Where do I fit into this equation?

For a team with two attack dorafs and a human supporter for them, am I right to rush a HL baha sword and then a non-HL axe?

NO DIE KORBO

>Announcing good shit everyday
We can expect the ticket tomorrow I guess.

how's that team actually? was thinking of starting dirt and that'll be my exact lineup after making sarasa

I want to investigate the inner workings of the detective's ass.

So long as it's in a proper vector space, we can multiply both sides by you and maintain equivalence.

cog

What if they announce super surprise ticket?

I wish I was Ayer.

Man, is that even possible?

All characters and summons available?

Switch Sarasa for Okto and it's probably the best team for yugu/earth bonito.
Sarasa is fine though..

0% chance of that

Is the super surprise that you pay for it and all you get is a picture of HRT laughing at you?

>instant Varuna
Stop. I've given this game too much money already.

Zeus or Lucifer?

I wish I was Jessica

>dedicated to water
>pulled apollo
>then odin
>then zeus
>still not a single water summon
I hate this.

No you don't faggot

>Using regular eustace

i kinda want some advices

im currently rank 124, and i havent lb4 any weapon of my pool, i was about to start with water before fenrir bows came, so i was currently waiting for the future rebalance to start with it, or start with any other element, at least i didnt used much resources on my levi daggers

i really dont know what pool i should go first, wind, water, earth or fire

dark and light are not a option, i still need to lb some dark weapons to have my pool at lb3, and my light pool is totally out of question i can just barely lb4 1 gun, rest are lb0 besides a sword i have at lb1

i only have 1 baha dagger ssr, rest baha weapons are SR, so i would also like to start with transforming my SR to SSR them, the bad problem is that i would need to SSR like all the attackers weapons, in my water i use a human/harbin team, fire is erun/human, wind is erun/human earth is human/doraf but i will probably change it to a more oriented to doraf team so maybe baha sword will not be good enough, dark is erun/human and light is erun/human

TL:DR Im basically a rank 124 who dont have any weapons to lb4 and barely have 1 ssr baha dagger, i would like some advices to know what to do

sorry for the blogposting

I really want to rub my dick against Ferry's armpit pussy.

Let me dream for once.

That picture was made way before H. Eustace was introduced. Also I didn't roll H. Eustace, but rolled two of my favorite earth characters instead so it was a good trade off I think.

You don't have any because you didn't advance the story. :^)

Even if SS class 4 is garbage like Chaos Lewder, dark harp will still be useful. Light harp, not as much.

Me too

same t b h

baka desu senpai

What does this even mean? Story has nothing to do with MLB magna.

>not thighs

How the fuck did you get to 124 without getting a single 3* pool? Did you cap all your pendants every week to buy dark weapons?

My only advice to you is to work harder and Host/MVP your luck and magnas.

I love Jeanne!

That is not what he said at all. Stop responding to shit you don't know about sub 101 shitter.

Man, early in the story we are led to see Pommern as a man who utterly doesnt care at all for Lyria and also collateral damage

And now I've caught up with the story, he is now an actually good person, interesting

I'm asking because
gbf-english.proboards.com/thread/595/weapon-summon-optimisation-progression
is really fucking confusing. Maybe I'm just missing something here but in the HL weapons examples they state:

HL Bahamut Spear and HL Bahamut Dagger
Erun : 50% Damage / 36% Health
Human : 32% Damage / 18% Health
Harvin : 32% Damage / 18% Health
Doarf : none

But if the Bahamut spear is Erun/Doraf how the fuck is Doraf "none?"

Stop reading any retarded explanations in english guides and just look at the numbers.

>stop reading guides
wtf advice is this

Unless you quoted wrong that info is not correct. HL Baha Spear boosts Erune and Doraf.

Quit the game.

Just make the sword, since it gives health to human and you'll need it.

What's the deal with Odin? I see people here implying it's great all the time. But it's pretty much wow nothing as a main summon for light or dark before 2* or 3*, and even then it's vastly inferior to Luci. I'm pretty sure multi-element teams aren't a thing. The call effect is nice, yeah. I just don't see why that would put it anywhere but slightly above absolute garbage like Satan or Oceanus.

So I'd be correct to rush a sword and an axe, HL the sword and move on to other shit?

>I'm pretty sure multi-element teams aren't a thing.
They can be with Odin.

Its only worth using at MLB, and even then its questionable outside of using Ferry on a dark team during AT.

Oh I see. Well hopefully you get to roll him next year then. Grats

I should just spend my renown on Yugu swords until I have an actually competent dirt pool together, then start buying Baal guns to transition into Titan, right
I'm gonna farm Vohu for a 3* Tribunal or two tomorrow, but making a titan pool out of just those seems like a bad idea since most of them would probably just become gun elements later on

the advice should be "don't read failty guides." in case of weapon grid optimization, you can just figure out the best build yourself, that's what calculators are for

you would replace double baha when you start mlbing more than a couple of your magnas.

I've been using HL dagger sword for about 3 months now.

noob question: do abilities that say "all allies" hit everyone in raids, or just my team? Same thing with "all party" stuff. For example, Elemental Focus says it's a boost to all parties' skill damage: does that mean every character in a raid? Or something like Overture, where it boosts all allies' healing and healing cap? Is there a difference between the two? Or like Norcel's Indefinite Book, which cuts a turn from the CD of dirt's abilities, except for him and MC - does that only help the two other guys on my team, or does that help every dirt character in a raid?

user i have 4 pool to lb3 and 1 of the 2 left about to be at lb3, im asking which one i should start to lb4

>Water and Dark get an extra showdown event fight
>That gives broken weapons
>Wind, Fire, Light and Earth get nothing
Why is this allowed again?

whoops

Thanks, I hope you roll characters you want in the future too user.

Go ahead not-sub 101, save his life. dumbass

can you post your pools and parties?

HALF AP EXTRA WHEN

I NEED TO FARM A SHIT TON OF DRAGON SCALES AND GENES

First off, this isn't an english game, so don't read text and assume that's what it does. Secondly, the text doesn't matter. You just have to remember which ones do or don't.
Overture is the whole raid, but just for the healing cap. Elemental focus and indefinite book are just for your party.

Hit everyone, even yourself.

Would a "ticket anything you want ticket" once a year be a bad thing? I say they can compensate for it by not giving the 10-roll and it would still be a fair deal.

It would mean that Siero Pick Tickets wouldn't matter anymore.

>give out a couple free things
>the beggars think they have equal rights now.

but the 10-roll is useless already

IT'S VACATION

How many people even get that?
Whaling for weapons would be better long-term.

>Siero Pick Tickets become the new Surprise Tickets

This isn't really related, but I don't think many people use those anyway. Once you get 150 gold moons worth you usually have most of the things in the pool anyway.

Every whales have complete sets of 120+ SSR already, does it matter?

yes

thats gonna take too long to take screenshot so im just gonna write it

water: Yoda-Riruru-Silva
pool: 5 levi daggers lb3, baha gun sr SL 10, gw harp, SF knuckle lb3, cosmo dagger, main hand levi dagger lb4

Fire: Magisa-Percival-Yuel
pool: 5 colo sticks lb3, suzaku katana lb4, baha dagger ssr, 2 pinya axes lb4 and maing hand gw dagger

wind: siete-anchira-petra
pool: 7 tia guns lb3, 1 tia knuckle lb3, 1 baha dagger ssr and main hand siete sword

earth: eugen-sarasa-cag
pool: 6 yggdrasil swords lb3, baha dagger ssr, sf knuckle lb3, sausage axe lb4, main hand sarasa axe

dark: six-vira-korwa
pool: 1 celeste knuckle lb3, 1 celeste knuckle lb2, 1 celeste knuckle lb0, 4 celeste axes lb3, tales of katana lb3, six knuckle main hand ssr baha dagger

light: jeanne-amira-ferry
pool: 1 chev gun lb3, 5 chev gun lb0, tales knuckle lb3, ssr baha dagger main hand chev sword lb1

thats all user

>new whales don't join the game.
beggars are so fucking annoying. it's no surprise that people treat them like trash.

Earth or Wind.

Wind is the strongest Magna. Do wind.

I believe how they are supposed to work is you grab SSR vira so she gets double-element boosted, some other dark damage dealer, then either:
a)have ferry as your only light in a support role to abuse the 4 turn triple attack+bonus damage she gives off her third skill
or
b)run amira as a bal-sagoth support that gets double boosted damage when demon mode is on

>Whale with a superiority complex

Dude I'm from third world country I can't whale have some empathy nigger I need the good stuff

well i guess i will start with wind

i was also currently changing my cosmo dagger for a cosmo gun, since cosmo dagger is now useless...