DCT's are better than Manual transmissions

DCT's are better than Manual transmissions,
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4zjIbdQ0RQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Done.

How boring is it to just shift gears py pulling on a paddle.

>but muh 100 milliseconds shifts

Who gives a fuck. The satisfaction of perfectly nailing a downshift, or even just going up the gear on a straight is much more important than shifting faster than the blink of an eye.

standard will forever be the best if you're talking about fun factor

Is there a way to start a car with DCT that requires no power if the starter shits on you?

dtcs are heavy and unreliable

I've only ever dealt with the mitsu specific DCT's. Without input shaft speed (from the engine) you'd have no tranny pressure to apply a specific gear. For mitsus, no

For the rest? Probably not

>automated manuals are better than manuals
Cool story.
>inb4 "b-but mah semantics!"

an automatic lamborghini is more fun to drive than that turd you call a car

I'm saying that because you can always push start a manual car

>an automated manual lamborghini is more fun to drive than that turd you call a car
Cool story.

OP is a faggot, prove me wrong.

protip: you can't

>that turd you call a car
What turd? I never mentioned any car, you nigger.

If you are racing someone and he has a manual transmission and you have a dct, then in a sense you have already lost before the race has even started.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4zjIbdQ0RQ
B T F O
T
F
O

You made the claim. The onus of proof is on you.

Dickhead.

DCTs go out of date.

Think about it.

In 20 years, your brand new DCT will feel like absolute garbage compared to the new ones.

But manuals pretty much always feel the same.

3>2

easy math you dumb fuck

I was agreeing with you bruv

>x is better than y
Guaranteed replies

I can confirm DCT is better than manual. I'm an owner of an E92 M3 6 speed manual , E65 & F12 M6 SMG & DCT so not just some internet fanbody picking out a review the supports my opinion. I drive all 3 very frequently on the streets and the track in New Zealand.

Ferd dcts are shit. Cant even go beyond 25K miles without it shitting the bed

This desu

if you don't want to shift your car just buy a Tesla P100D. it will be faster than a Lamborghini anyway.

all fun and games until you mistake brake with clutch because they look the same.
they should be different like the gas pedal.

This isn't a problem if you're not a complete fucking retard

not sure if this is great bait or you are the most autistic poster on Veeky Forums

Do a clutch kick with one. I'll wait.

Truly garbage

Can confirm. I too daily an m3 and DCT are superior. But to tell that to a bunch of broke ass, pimple faced snowflakes is casting pearls, I am afraid.

I like how they're good sports about it.

Two manual transmissions are better than one. I'll go with that, autos are still shit.

waitwhat
Lamborghini offers this? I think I've just lost all respect for them.

The Huracan is actually DCT only. No manual.

>Muh manual feels

people who drive manuals are the absolute worst.
always taking down to people who dont own one as if have an auto makes driving worst or something. fuck of and let me enjoy my purchase

regular slushbox/cvt owners are the worst. They claim that its good but its beyond terrible.

t. dct owner

>DCT can't even clutch kick

REKT

i came

But if he's in a Snek he automatically wins

This is a blue board, dude.