FUCKING AUSTRALIA

So i just got back from a night of hell. Here's what happened.

>Control arm came loose
>Spun out of control
>Ended up in the side of the road
>Already crying because it was scary as fuck
>20 minutes later a highway patrol cop drives past
>Instead of helping me, he tells me i'm being impounded for attempting to complete a "speed trial"
>I try and explain what actually fucking happened to me, i was not speeding and my car's just a typical work ute, i was not hooning at all
>Crying by the side of the road, he won't listen that i had actual mechanical failure
>Told me my control arm must have snapped during the "burnout"
>I start to get angry
>Try and fight him
>Get tazered, car impounded, taken to the station
>Regular cops are alright, they let me off without charging me because apparently they know what cunts highway patrol will be
>My car is still fucked, towed and i have to wait a month to explain to a judge what happened. Thank GOD it's just the hoon charges for now and the cops dropped the assault charge.

Fuck guys i want to kill myself, this is just fucked.

I just went out to listen to some new music, now i've lost everything and i'm going to lose my job because no car. Worst part is i was not even doing anything wrong, i was cruising at 10 under the fucking limit for fuck's sake, honest to god.

>Control arm snapped during hektik burnout apparently

GOD

>Australia
>not a police state

get
a
dash
cam

too fucking late mate, god i wish i had invested in one now

should i lawyer up?

if i fight this hoon charge are they gonna bring back up the assault charge?

am i fucked?

its so fucking unfair, i did nothing wrong and he was telling me all smug i did a burnout and snapped my suspension in half.

i was literally shitting bricks from it happening already, there is no way i intentionally did SHIT

why do you post this made up shit every few weeks?

>highway patrol are cunts
>normal cops are nice

All the fucking time. Get a life you tard.

He's not making shit up, regular cops are alright human beings if you're not breaking the law.

Highway patrol exist only as fucking revenue raisers.

Are you actually suggesting otherwise?

>Implying hwy patrol are not cunts

good fucking joke

Might as well. If this cop didn't witness your accident and only came along later to make his story up then there's no evidence against you. Get a lawyer and they will know the best way to present the information.

>try and fight him
Are you an abbo? How stupid are you to assault a cop? You just ruined your credibility to the court.

At least you aren't commuting to work on a motorcycle in Victoria.

I have to use apps that show where police have been spotted, and plan my route every monrning and evening to avoid those places. Because going the long way is still less time than being pulled over daily for "helmet, registration, and insurance inspections".

If I could find a job in New Zealand, I would move there tomorrow.

What apps senpai?

that sucks, man. go to the scene if you can, record the road asphalt. if there's no tiremarks, no burnout. do it ASAP.

Fuck yeh straight up 180 and 360's aussie pride way to do burnouts on a small narrow street and street and a perfect time and nice control love it aussie style good on ya mate

So to summarise:

> T. Poorfag doesnt have a dash cam
> criea like a girl when almost crashing instead of enjoying adrenaline rush
> car is bogan trash which puts officer on offensive
> tries to fight man with gun tazer and pepper spray (nigger tier move)

Jesus H Christ where do we start? You know when they turn on the flashy lights their audio visual recording activates? So everything you say is recorded.

Just keep your cool next time and say the truth and have your day in court.
Faggot.
> pic related. Probably you

From my experience they really are tho

>Cried like three times in less than 20 minutes
Pussy

Probably Waze.

>Control arm
Why did it break?
How do you know it was your control arm that broke?

>Instead of helping me, he tells me I'm being impounded for attempting to complete a "speed trial"
>I start to get angry
>Try and fight him
Congratulations OP, you are lying through your teeth, omitting critical details and/ or absolutely retarded.

>Try and fight him

What the fuck was your plan here?

VIC or QLD, I'm guessing? Highway patrol in those two states is a dumping ground for shit cops they can't outright dismiss because union shittery.

That does remind me, what happened to that bloke in VIC they left stranded on the highway in the middle of winter? He just vanished didn't he?