Abarth 695 BiPosto

>baseless assumptions: the post

Prove me otherwise mjet

Ford Expedition EL

Obviously.

Mr. Cummy?

I hate American cars... But Ford got it right this year

the RS is Masterpiece
I'm debating on either it or the gold r or an sti, which should I choose guys?

Sti understeers and generally feels like a shitbox. I am usually a big subaru fanboy, but I'd go with ferd on this one

>manual steering rack
>MANUAL STEERING RACK
>lightweight (with REAL carbon fiber)
>RWD
>Turbo I4

The only clear choice and winner

gtfo

>No manual

Literally the only fault of this beauty

I'd probably put it between Golf R and Focus RS; the STI just isn't worth it at this stage (isn't slower to 60 than the standard WRX?).

Test drive both, I've tried the Golf R and it felt good as a daily; comfy, almost boring until you put your foot down. The Focus RS from what I hear is a bit more barbaric, but it really depends on the kinds of roads you drive on and how young you are. Plus I think the Golf R will age better.

>No manual

They tried so hard user, we probably have no idea

The group who pushed for the manual rack just couldn't get around one hurdle or another due to either
>money
>ease of use
>marketing to customer base
>etc

I still believe it's the best drivers car for under
>$56K

no
none

get a car that actually lets you truly feel the full sensation/experience of performance driving and doesn't numb it with electronics

Alright, post such a vehicle from 2016.

see

Focus. The Golf R has a lame AWD system and I personally don't like the way it looks.
I love Subaru, I own one, and I openly admit and preach that the new STI sucks. Fat, ugly, and slow. It's not competitive anymore. They need an FA25 up in that bitch and some more power or they'll get BTFO permanently.

>paddle shifters

just fuck off dude

>DCT
>full sensation/experience of performance driving and doesn't numb it with electronics

No one can match the recent success of Mazda and the CX-5 is proof of that.

CX-5 is my pick for COTY 2016

>simulated electronic steering
>amerifat weight
>Ford AWD system . . . really?

Name 2 performance Ford vehicle prior to 2016 with a superb AWD system from the factory??
I can fully feel every sensation of the road and what the car is doing

A manual gearbox does not provide road feel

They actually cost about the same and the Fiata handles better. The Miata has a ton of body roll.

>Fiata handles better.

Don't you mean the baby 4C?

>isn't slower to 60 than the standard WRX?
That's only on paper, STI is faster in real life. Shorter gearbox ratios means an extra shift before 60.

Can't say Fiata because on the current schedule US dealerships aren't getting Abarth 124's until 2017

It's fucking hideous though. Look at it... As fun as it may be, it's plain and boring in standard form, painfully tryhard in Abarth form.

Hellcat

AMG GT R

>luxury computer the car
no
>biggest can't turn of all time
double no

>As fun as it may be, it's plain and boring in standard form-

You shouldn't talk about your mother like that son

None. They all suck. Maybe the Ford hot hatch whatever the fuck it's called with the fishmouth front

>>luxury computer the car
>no
comfort>everything else