/dbg/ Dragon Ball General

Space NapolHitler edition

~~**DO NOT MAKE WISHES IN AN ONLINE WORLD, GO TO OFFLINE OR YOU WILL CORRUPT YOUR SAVE**~~

Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9 (embed)

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"

DON'T FORGET, take the XV2 survey and leave your feedback!
dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM:
disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
delete DBXV2

>Requirements for all 100 PQ Ultimate Finishes
pastebin.com/SD7pHBKt (embed)

>Doc for people who want to make friends:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg/edit?usp=sharing

PREVIOUSLY ON DRAGON BALL G:

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/
steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094313437665/?ctp=4
reddit.com/r/dbxv/comments/5aj82j/my_best_qq_bang_159_total/
xenoversemods.com/mods/xv2-everything-colorable-for-female-humanssayans/
youtube.com/watch?v=2OIsGDyHdK0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Beerus-sama

Praise Lord Beerus

Worship Lord Beerus

where do you get burning strike?

I want to marry Towa and treat her like a Queen she is

pq44

Maybe I should surprise Pumki with some lewd art of her and I...

But post saiyan hugs!

Stop forcing your CaC

Friendly reminder that avatarfagging is against the rules, please adopt a trip if you are desperate to have everybody know who you are when you post, or at least take some new screenshots of your cool+original waifu instead of reposting the same ones every thread.

Stop trying to become a "thing", you attention whoring cunt

You know what time it is
Post your CaC!

please don't start this already
it's not cute
it's not funny
it's just annoying.
If you don't do this
I don't complain
then we have a happy thread without cancerous "saiyan hugs!" and my rants. capiche?

Has anyone who has ever made a post like this ever actually been interested in seeing other people's characters or is it all just people looking for a reason to post their generic slut characters?

Monkey God > Cat God

this pic had context originally but its still the newest screenshot I have and I'm tired of posting the same one or two so fuck it

old frisbee vs new frisbee

i find it interesting

case in point, that one is great

no one cares about you bro, that you think that anyone thinks that highly of you is a pretty hard LUL

I honestly can't stand Beerus or Whis

Fuck

>dragonball-videogames.com/en/survey-give-us-your-feedbacks-for-dragon-ball-xenoverse-2/

That link doesn't work any more.

Videl calm down, the cac sluts are not here to take gohan away silly.
Im interested
Nice

Its over

Do I know you or have you just seen it around before? I'm legit spooked

I genuinely look over anyone's who isnt a femsaiyan or buufu

Not saying I'm not prowling for ideas to steal but a lot of them that aren't generic waifubait are interesting

I honestly like seeing how everyone made their CaCs,the game is all about "My OC is stronger than anyone in the universe",nothing wrong with showing said OC to everybody else

It's not a surprise if I see ya planning it!

Also, before I shit up the thread too much

With your CaC's personality where do you guys see then hanging out in the world of DragonBall? West city? A wasteland? Kame house or do they just stay in space all day of the year, I head canon that Pumki stalks the deserts, mostly for water and food.

My XV1 character I transferred. His backstory is that before the mutation that occurred within Frieza's ancestors, they were all Black Ice variants, hence the Black look and gems.

boi

Tryhard Gaylord.

So, does anyone know exactly how you prevent Goku from popping up to steal the final boss kill?

all I'm saying is, you guys post the same CaC's, they all look the same, they all have the same poses.
Then you try to start these "Saiyan Hugs!" or "Monkey Butt!" or "Buutts!" shit and frankly it annoys everyone in this thread, but you guys tune out any fucking criticsm and spam the thread with your generic, slutty CaCs which no one gives a fuck about. Get your head out of your ass you imbeciles.

>tfw this is my only picture of my CaC with the new bracers on

>first form
>spike form

so this is the power of photoshop users

I mostly made her to fuck with my goth-fetish friend
but she's grown on me

Does that mean the TP shop is down too? I recall it having to connect.

How...

hax

Fuck me I still can't get this post game shit to show up.

I have a feeling I know what happened now though thinking about it. Thanks to this shared inventory thing, I'm running on the assumption that a friend of mine gave up the time eggs on his unfinished character. I can't find any other explanation as to why this shit won't work.

Which means I'm probably gonna have to grind those fucking quests out again on another character.

>Also, before I shit up the thread too much

You're blatantly attention whoring, you know it, and you don't give a shit about trying to be anything but. Even when you're getting one more thing in "before you shit up the thread too much" you're still trying to work this shitty little ~le saiyan hugzzz~ niche you've concocted for yourself. Fuck off.

Why is Frieza such a repressed asshole?
First he's all nice like
>Don't just come up and talk to me, that's not how things work. I'll let it slide this time, but this is something you have to pay attention to, okay?
Then he's like
>I was originally gonna kill you, but I changed my mind.

I like your colors man, 10/10

O SHIT WADDUP

Do you prefer DBZ, DBZ Kai or the manga?

Nani?

Bulma sure is amazing!

I fell for it,I disappoint myself.

DBZ, in English

someone said he has to die
someone said you just have to beat final boss really fast

try both and if neither work come complain about lying anons

How do I get Recoome Eraser Gun? It just won't fucking drop.

Sho

God I hope its this and not I really enjoy kai as an adult. I don't have time for 600 gorillian filler episodes any more.

I found it on the steam forums, he claims he used Beerus' clothes + Broly's clothes and a senzu capsule, but it's probably cheated, noone knows exactly how the bang generation works though.

Leak is a classy Leek, thank you very much.

What leggings are those?

ocean dub z

I think someone on plebbit made a post about this
yep

>In the Parallel quest Ginyu and the Fruit you need to beat Recoome before Turles shows up if you don't get the fruit pause and retry until you get the You Got Skill notification then just finish the mission

apparently it's a lot slower than DBXV though

Fuck your saiyan only hugs. Zanmasu was right.

Shop is fine*. Fucking keyboard.

>got logged out
>while in singleplayer mode

EXPLAIN THIS

>not watching DBZ skipping the fillers
Kai is censored as fuck and doesn't have half the arcs as far as I remember

4 star

Nigga you didnt answer my question

All of them really, but I really enjoy DBZ in english, just a more special place in my heart and I'm more used to the older animation style. But it doesn't really matter.
Kill Recoome first when you see him, it'll either drop or won't. Restart if you don't get it.

DBZ because I love 90's anime
Kai for the VAs
Manga for the drawings in general

what

But turles shows up when he's at half health

Do I have to explode him with a special beam cannon or something?

steamcommunity.com/app/454650/discussions/0/276237094313437665/?ctp=4
Someone else appears to have got it too

I'm like 95% certain the best it's possible to get is +15/-9

I haven't seen a single piece with more than 6+ more than - and I haven't seen a single piece with more than 15+

this includes a guy who has done SIX HUNDRED QQbangs
reddit.com/r/dbxv/comments/5aj82j/my_best_qq_bang_159_total/

Whelp looks like the whole thing just came down

DBZ

I read through the manga too because I like the alternate (or more accurate, perhaps) dialogue and often better art

But I will always be anime first

Doing the same with super, I watch it when subs get uploaded and once in a while I look for the new manga stuff

Bruce Faulconers DBZ themes are on spotify

>skipping Goku and Piccolo driving

Every dub is censored in some way. At least Kai has the original music and gets the characters correct from the beginning instead of having to grow into the roles. Like, in the original Z, they never really spoke about Bulma being a single mom and Vegeta being a shit-tier dad at first. Kai nailed that though.

I require more bullying.

>that roast beef vagina showing through your pants
jesus christ

I personally enjoy the Manga interpretations for FPSSJ2 Trunks and Goku vs. Hit personally, but you can't even discuss things on /a/ about it. It just turns into a canon argument where everyone freaks the fuck out instead of just enjoying each iteration for what its worth.

Depends on the saga
Saiyan/Namek and first three movies? Ocean
Frieza- Kai
Android/Cell original funimation
Buu original funimation since they haven't done Kai yet

I don't mind the Japanese cast, but I prefer the English dub, however with super I dont know if I'll be able to actually enjoy a dubbed super

>Launch game
>Join multi-lobby
>Get warning about being kicked in 5 minutes for being idle
>kicked to title screen after playing 1 pq

Great game

I'l pull you by that cute ribbon and bully you into submission

>world's biggest cameltoe

It's interesting to see where people's tastes take them when we all generally have access to all the same things. Characters like Fun Guy, The HusBuundo, Bumblebee, and some of the other waifus are still neat to see. Only one that ever disinterested me was Golddust but that was just personal preference making me dislike his design

That a colour mod or something?

Unless a direct conflict occurs (in which case manga should take precedence) I don't get why people can't just take them both as equally canon

p-patch coming out to fix everything!

>200 TP medal ults in the store
Are they only available in the TP medal store or something?

I have some time to kill, I'll mix a bunch of them and see if I can get anything close to it.

>Bumblebee
Literally wearing the stock armor. She is uninteresting and had no thought behind her. This whole thread is full of tasteless faggots jerking each other off.

I don't see why people pretend canon matters for DB. Toriyama sure doesn't give a fuck about keeping shit consistent, so canonicity is quite devalued for this franchise.

remember to stock up on future trunks & gaina sets in the TP store

prob

They're gonna have to start taking the manga canon. If I recall Super is gonna start letting it get ahead and start basing things off of it so Toriyama and Toyo can come up with new designs and things to roll with and shit.

At least from what I heard, the manga is gonna start taking precedence over where the storyboards go.

xenoversemods.com/mods/xv2-everything-colorable-for-female-humanssayans/

>Buu original funimation since they haven't done Kai yet

Hopefully it will be released soon. The VA's want to work on DBS

youtube.com/watch?v=2OIsGDyHdK0

I'm pretty sure those are hacked, but good luck.

Some of used to browse /lzg/.

Some of us still do.

Reminder: Bulma is a whore who regularly and canonically cheats on Vegeta.

Toriyama's care about canon consistency is inversely proportional to the mountains of DBZ money that pour through his door.

Just about to respect with Shenron, with QQ +5 in Stam, Ki and Ki Supers what kind of point allocation should I be looking at?

I'm thinking 125 Ki Supers for sure, 42 Ki and Stam but not sure how to distribute the rest. Is the consensus that Basic Attacks is kinda useless?

see

Yeah that latest R18 sex scene of her and Zamasu in Super was hot

No but I'd personally like some validation for cuties like Orlen not only existing but surviving Namek after having been killed by Frieza and inevitably revived by the dragon ball wish

It's the closest we could get to Appule himself surviving

Man, modders work fast.

I didn't bother modding XV1, but I think I will this time.

Now if only someone would mod the majin tongues to be colorable, or at least bluegreen like kid buu's...

>Expert mission boss throws their big purple rape orb
>Toss supernova at it
>Watch that shit start moving back