Aluminum

>Aluminum

>4 fucking doors
>short bed
reeeeeeee make trucks great again
bring me back to 1992

>Trucks have become the $70k soccermom mobiles of this decade

Just buy a crossover you fucks leave trucks alone.

People don't want that. People want an SUV with a bed to prove that haven't been completely castrated.

>People will buy this

Why do normies always win, Other Kermit?

>Cucks will hate this

You're just pretending to be retarded right? The Ridgeline is the biggest cuckmobile in production.

The new ford trucks piss me off a lot. They are turning into middle aged white guy mini vans with all the bullshit extra features. I don't like nor do I dislike the aluminum body, but what really really pisses me off is how Ford is trying to get rid of the V8 in their trucks. They keep building up the hype for these ecoboosts. It's just not right having a truck that big and having a 2.7 or 3.5 liter turbo engine. I bought a 2013 F-150 STX 5.0 and I'm so glad bought a truck when I did. Because I would not buy one of the new ones.

>Ahloominiyum
ftfy

>i would not buy superior technology
Your loss, buddy.

>this triggered
V8s a shit

Ya make trucks great again.
Single cab long bed is the only real truck

Trucks ride much softer than crossovers, they're infinitely more reliable than most brands, they're much more spacious, etc.

>only comes in DCSB
>"""""truck"""""

Trucks are like the modern day 70s luxobarge

>embty lunchbox of destruction

>please believe our ad
Rotflmao

>Trucks ride much softer than crossovers
Well they shouldn't. Load carriers typically ride harsh without load on the back.

If they don't.... They probably can't carry as much as they should be able to considering their size and weight. Only further proves how these things are just monstrosities

Short bed extended cab masterrace.

I drive an extended cab, long bed, dually f350
Taking this thing for groceries or a crowded gas station takes skill I don't have yet. My nerves are shot every time I have to turn around.

Just make a new Excursion already.

If it doesn't have a diesel it isn't a real truck.

>all this bait.

Taxi pls go

Aren't the next generation Silverados going to be aluminum too?

>a
>fucking
>toolbox

>please believe our ad

INB4 Silverado
Yeah, we all saw that ad.

>Work for Ford Super Duty plant
>least made truck is regular cab dually
>second least made is regular cab
>constantly talk about buying a regular cab
>people diss and say I should want more room for a family

Of course I mean trucks that leave the building with Ford boxes.

>Bare truck bed

single cabs are a e s t h e t i c but are so cramped

Extended cab masterrace, big enough in all the right places.

>having to pay extra for bedliner just so that an empty toolbox doesn't rip a hole through your bed
Truly cucked by Ford

>please believe our ad

Not an argument

>my ad is an argument
Stay BTFO

Not modern ones, unless you've got more than one passenger, and they refuse to sit in the bed

Are Chevy owners the only people who are too dumb to use bed liners? Is this why this as resonates so much with them?

Just single cab in general IMO

I feel like Ford would've sued them if there was no truth to it

>Muh thin rubber will protect me

>implying ford ever responds to gm's stupid ads

In scientific testing using a wedge-shaped striker weighing 17 pounds (7.7 kilograms), the Silverado sample remained intact up to 90 joules of impact energy. By comparison, the aluminum bed floor exhibited hairline cracks at just 30 joules, and was completely punctured at 40 joules.

While still from chevy, heres a more numerical representation.

>muh rust
>my thin aluminum

Is rust even a problem anymore? That might sound stupid, but my 2008 truck has no rust and I live in a crazy humid part of the US (Houston)

And I hardly see any rusty cars on the road, most of the shit cars just have peeling paint and all

2016 f150 owner here who also owns the exact same toolbox

just filled it all the way up with wrenches and dropped it directly on the bed from 6ft height several times.

only slight indentations appear

infact, im sure if i throw this thing will all my strength it will do nothing.
i cant take a picture right now because the flash on my phone is covered in this plastic shell which is almost impossible to remove

You making sure the corner is hitting the bed? Not landing on a side or edge?

>technology totally hasn't improved in 50 years to allow these awesome things to ecist

you dont care about scratching up your paint?

[citation needed]

What?
The paint on my front bumper is hardly there anymore, just the raw steel, but it hasn't rusted. I fucked up my passenger door and all the paint was taken off. I only had it like that for a couple months but it never really rusted.

I mean, thats from the chevy website. I dont have their clipboards from when they were recording the data

I mean there is a longer bed option. I'm not sure if it's available on the limited.