/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #56

Golem Edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Online: pastebin.com/xh3u3f0Y
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game FOBS: pastebin.com/uSUYw2L9
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tgezeb.rar
a.pomf.cat/absgwk.rar
implyingrigged.info/wiki//mggg/
a.pomf.cat/ugzqkb.rar
a.pomf.cat/cvvlsr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vmhdub.rar
a.pomf.cat/qxzehp.rar
a.desu.sh/joesae.zip
a.pomf.cat/sacgxm.zip
a.pomf.cat/ngcsjy.7z
a.pomf.cat/xgarbj.rar
mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4
mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw
dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn get to vote for Emeth on the next popularity poll that will never happen
>ywn see Emeth wearing silly accessories when she wins the Top 7

Anyway,
Jerez rips:
a.pomf.cat/tgezeb.rar

Doppel (base) rips: a.pomf.cat/absgwk.rar

I don't have mission Doppel, but she's only missing her 8 sound files, care scene texts, and outing lines.

Kasuka and Muddy Kuu on the way, I missed out Kasuka's relaxation.mp3.

You and your spazzy signal throwing.

Lolispider is CUTE

Are we still doing this?
implyingrigged.info/wiki//mggg/

I hope so

Threadly reminder!

I want that roster updated to reflect that we're more than just MGQ now

Also with that, I got all of base Zombina's voice files here a.pomf.cat/ugzqkb.rar

Now i'm setting on getting Rus's Hourlies, and i've now started on getting all the N-R girls periodic greetings.

>it says "I've" not "I'm". Truly, the mermaids are scum of the Earth.

Put Mermaid Scum in

vore

DMM Lala never.

Damn it, I don't remember what this sound file is. I somehow labelled it as Kasuka's but this doesn't sound like her, especially with the lack of emphasis on her "seeus". Sounds more like Doppel but she's complete apparently.

a.pomf.cat/cvvlsr.mp3

Okay, I noticed that I missed her "mission_complete" voice, it's this one.

Append to

I want a succubus to dry my fish through pure handholding.

DMM Polt Never

The only thing close is Shenay

Who's keeping track of all these files?

>Spoiler
Degenerate

SoundAnon possibly.

Imagine some high-level succubus being teleported to the human world through some freak accident in the demon realm.
Despite her high power-level she'd be pretty inexperienced and timid girl that just really wants to find a nice husbando, but she would accidentally dry fish even through the sheer handholding so she would be really insecure and afraid to have any body contact with men, but at the same time she would madly crave it.

a.pomf.cat/vmhdub.rar

And then I just remembered that mission_complete is the same as LoveBurst24, which is already in the rar file.

I'm too fucking tired

Take a break Albumfag, we still got 17 days to get this done.

Kasuka is missing time_afternoon and time_night.

If anyone else has Kasuka, please fill the missing two files.

Missed Afternoon, but i can grab Night

When does the monmusu OAD come out again?

Oh wait i have both of these the hell am i talking about. Here's her full Periodic greetings just in case a.pomf.cat/qxzehp.rar

November 11th

Back after a lengthy period of shitty internet.

I see that there are still girls that we don't have after we all pool together. Hope those are dupes. I have lots of unspent hearts to trade for tickets if they are uniques.

Pretty sure those girls are not Dupes, who are we all missing?

Just checked, the only uniques are 142 and 165. The sweeping girl with maroon hair and elongated neck woman.

Oh and i forgot, welcome back Sheetfag, sorry to hear about shit internet.

As for the girls, i was wrong, there is a few dupes, but there are 2 uniques

Yeah.

Hopefully we'll pull them in time, but for now lets focus on who we have.

High-level pure dick-loving succubus maiden

>Still no Paradox Part 2 date
>Still no Kenkou Cross RPG set in his universe

One last parting gift before I go to bed. TzEdit. It's a timezone editor, Should be the first link you find. Run it as admin. Profit. Tell me how if it works. I successfully added new timezone but haven't checked if it does the job as intended.

If this is good, we can get a new hourlies every 2 minutes. 1 minute for the display to change and 1 minute for it to reach xx:00.

Or she'd be ravenous and dismissive because she places no ethical value on humans, seeing herself as a kid in an endless candy store.

If she's such a stranger to humans, there's no way she'd be shy, or have any reason to feel guilt over the fate of her meals.

Holy shit Sheetfag this actually works, this will help out majorly and will shorten the time, we might get this done way earlier than expected

Fantastic find! I'm gonna get the rest of Ruth's hourlies and probably do some of the other N/R girls hourlies

I want a game like MGQ but you're a kid that gets shrunk down to bug size and bug type m-girls want to play with you

those are some weird pokemon moves

>Plansect the game

hey its not like the same shit artist has to return

Problem?

Cute M.

My little mantis can't be this cute!

Doesn't the mantis eat alive the male during procreation?

Just make the bitch a sandwich before you stick your willy in.

>page 10

Little update. Just got done gathering all of Rus and Honey's Hourlies, and will release them and others i finish along the way after i get all their periodic greetings, just so everything is in a nice bundle.

Have a cute Honey

Cute bee.
Cuter than the MM wasp.

>Sweet little bee girl who calls you Papa

She is so precious, I'd spoil the hell out of her.

I am disappointed the MGQ Mantis Girl didn't get a fetishized version of head vore.

>don't even get to bang properly
Mantis girl was wasted potential

Anyone have a link to MGI's second demo?

a.desu.sh/joesae.zip

>file is malicious and chrome has blocked it
Well shit. I don't know whether to say fuck you to user or chrome.

Is the steal chance on panties ridiculously low or something?

Is there a point to stealing them?

You can bribe the panty master to join your team.

do you dare to find out? :^)

>fuck you chrome.

Took me a while to start up IE for it because I'm a lazy faggot, but I'll be sure to run it through the wringer once it's downloaded

Got it going, thanks, user.

maybe we should add voreanon and threadly reminder.

>missing kimono spooder
Well NEVERFUGGINMIND

EVERYSPOODER

Is Rach the only main girl to have the most SRs and alts?

All the spiders.

Miia also has 7 alts and 4 of hers are SR's

I notice a recurring theme that when people say they wont be able to roll something or say they don't have a specific girl, they tend to roll her the next time

Is this the Halloween edition?

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your Doppel Love Burst files might be wrong. Or at least misnamed. I see 678, we need 579. I'll just grab mine to reconfirm and recompile.

Where is he?

Never mind, you just had them mislabeled. Should be 5, 6, 7, 13, 14, 24, 25, 26.

Your 24 was wrong. It's supposed to be . I have no fucking idea what the one you labelled as 24 is. Placed in "others" as unknown.

Paradox Part 2 release when?

All news about Paradox part 2 and TTR's new mystery thing is being withheld until the new year.

leave this part out when Screenpresso-ing and Dupeguru works a whole lot better...

speaking of
sing feesh
a.pomf.cat/sacgxm.zip
la la la la la

This is going to accelerate our progress. Nice find, SF.

It's so buggy and crash-prone.

Updated Doppel. Everything except 171's outing captures because I'm a lazy sick duck. If someone can spare the time, please check which girl actually owns "unknown". Going by memory, it's 77.9kb(?) so start by filtering by size and similar voice. Also, the word "mono/物" suggests it's an item pickup voice.
a.pomf.cat/ngcsjy.7z

Again, if you aint feeling well take a break, we have a ton of time, especially thanks to Sheetfag's finding.

The wrong LB24 in the base Doppel's .rar file is Kasuka's LB24.

Turns out I was confused and switched the numbers between Doppel's and Kasuka's.

Alright, got all N-R girls periodic greetings, now im moving on to their Hourlies.

I got all Rus finished up, i even went the extra mile to get her Loveburst uniques, as well as other files no one else had time to get besides Outing text. So here she is a.pomf.cat/xgarbj.rar

So is T-Rex na Kanojo kill?

Aight, so I'll just delete "unknown" from when I get around to capturing 171 Doppel's outing pictures for the final version.

Post 89 belongs to vore

Dinner: mega.nz/#!rMk00LxD!1Yvhk7DKP4BUG6d1NSs9OS9mqFr_Ci42-LY1yVxgMX4 Lunch: mega.co.nz/#!i14EBKwL!tMh2AxfraFcsS9G7T9v3LHlg8zFEu5kKsBpsrwNaUWw Breakfast: dargothtranslations.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/monster-girl-quest-delicious-breakfast-scenarios/

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/ exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/ exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

I love you, Voreanon

I love you too, anonanon

I love a woman with a beautiful shit eating grin.

Took your sweet time. I still love you, though, Voreanon.

So I downloaded Lunch and the english patch, but it doesnt want to work.

I love you too, Apophisanon

Have you tried a different browser?

Used all 3 ( Firefox, Chrome, even IE), nothing. when I choose a situation it just comes up as a black box

You might have to remove the gookspeak from the folder name.
Are you opening index.html in the first folder, or are you going into character file folders and opening one of the .html there?